Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar DalalYour feedback matters!
When I sleep at night after i put my head on my pillow, my nose starts running like a tap. When I sit up sit up, the flow stops. This goes on till early morning and stops after I take a Sinus77. I have been to several general doctors and ENT specialists, but the problem still persists. I have even tried steam inhalation. Nothing has helped. Can you please suggest some remedy. Thank You.
continuous liquid flow from nose which is not cured some doctors said that it is menzitis is it cured by medicines?
I am having very very very small boil like things on right side of my tongue and I am facing difficulty in eating. So I am taking Vit capsules. Again I am having sore throat. Can you please suggest homeopathic medicines for both the problems.
I am having a severe cough. Even at I was unable to sleep. My eyes are soo paining and I can't take any food since my neck is paining and my ears are so irritating me.
Extreme dry mouth, throat, nose and eyes. What can I do? I just was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome. I think this may be the reason for everything dryng up. The most disconcerting thing is my dry mouth and throat. My vocal cords are constantly burning; it even hurts to talk. Foods, toothpaste, spices, etc. And even plain water burns my vocal chords.
I am 21 years old male and I have a nasal problem. My nose is always blocked and it continues for half of an year and more. Thats why I breathe from mouth in maximum time. Is there any good solution for my problem? I want to enjoy fresh air using my both nose without any blockage. Thank you.
I am 28 married. I have 2 kids as well. I am a housewife as well. I most often have running nose. It's usually in the morning and after 12 pm it stops. Can I know the reason for it What treatment can be done.
I am having a painless pimple near my butt crack from past 1 month so yesterday I met general surgeon where she just poked the pimple and showed me that it contains blood and pus. Today again I met her so she said that she will treat as a sinus only. But I am not having any openings and actually the pimple is not forming pus also. My question is whether I go for surgery immediately or shall I want to wait till the pimple pains" The pimple is very small and it likes a sponje actually it is difficult to me to identify where the pimple is located really. And my other question is "is this a symptom of sinus" Please doctors write describe whatever you know about sinus and doctors tell me when I actually should meet general surgeon again (means after facing what symptoms). Please doctors help me out and also tell me what are the basic symptoms of sinus.
I am 30 yrs old from last 5 years I am suffering from sinus. I have taken homeopathy medicine for last 2 yrs from Dr. Batra's but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest what should I do?
Hlo doctor my name is nagaraju nd my age is 19years but from since 4years I had phelgum in my throat im suffering alot for day nd night so please help mee doctors nd give mee some suggestions to take care of it.
Hello doctor. By mistake I ended up putting some water in my left ear, now since that is perforated. It's causing me a little discomfort & i'm worried that it should not cause any infection. Request you to please suggest any medicine if at all I should take, to heal it. Thanks in advance!
When. Bending forward I cannot breathe through my nose it get stuffed. When I lie down to sleep at night my both nose I cannot breathe through it. My chest hurts as well. Whats the cause. Sometimes I get lightheadedness and dizziness? My ct scan on brain and sinus is normal in the ct results.
I have generally pain in throat created in day to day life facing please say same advice to relief problem.
Dear sir, I have suffering from earache from 3 last three days, it pain sometimes, I have used home remedies as boiled mustard oil.
I am Male 29 yrs. 5 feet 10 inch, 75 Kg Weight & Pure Veg, non-drinker. I have problem of alergy from dust, condiments, fog & have morning time sinus, snizzing. What should i do to cure this problem. Plz help.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.