Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KohliYour feedback matters!
I have pimple on my face in starting of summer which leave marks on my face and also I have black marks along my nose please suggest me what to do.
Hi Doctor's, I've skin rashes problem its started after eating fish in Jan 1st week 2016, It will go and come in body anytime and any where, Please advise the solution.
I am 22 year old currently I am working in a company with daily usage of computer. Beneath my eyes skin is being black. What to do ?
Want to know if a safe homeopathic medicine is available for having a clean and hydrated skin of the face, I have a very dull and dark and patchy skin.
Which medicine will be suitable for skin problem whenever I use cosmetic ill get black marks on skin.
A Dr. has prescribes me a skinless lite cream but I am not using it because I am scared of its side effect. So can you tell me if suddenly stop using this then what will be the result?
The area around my lips is getting black, especially the corners of my lips. What is it? & What to do?
My skin looks dark n unhealthy. Means some blackheads n white heads wht to do to get a smooth n soft skin?
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which is had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for skin of the person. Yogurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.