Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KohliYour feedback matters!
Hi dear sir, I am suffering from EYE dry skin problem, working at pharma lab, what reason of my problem, how to sallow the problem.
I have pimples and black spots so please say how it will cure and my face is oil face every one hour oil will come to my face soo plzz say how it will cure what I should use.
I've had, certain dark circles appearing under my eyes and black spots sprouting out since about a year or so. And age old scars that are making my otherwise glamorous face, look very unattractive. Most friends say it's because of my regular marijuana usage. Is this true? Or just some amusing myth. And if marijuana actually does affect my health, or hinder with my ability to perform physically or mentally; how does it do so? And how can I work towards achieving a healthy looking and attractive skin? Please advise. Thank you.
Sir mere jangh me dane jaisa ho gya hai or khujlata bhi hai or aisa lgta hai ki waha ka skin ptla ho gya hai maine frodrum or skin cream use kiya pr thik nhi hua hai so please any suggestion.
I am 29 year old female and my problem is dark circles under eyes 8 years. What should I do ? Please.
I am 32 years old female. I have hair on my whole body from childhood. Somewhere it is dark like on hands.
Hi. I am 44 year male. Having red and white patches all over body with scales at some places. It becomes worst in winters. I also have allergies resulting in chronic bronchitis. Please suggest some remedy.
I have some oil problem on my face and under my nose. It's very annoying for me. Please tell me what to do?
I have a decent skin. But I've seen people with flawless clean skin. I wonder what do they do. Is it something that they eat, or is it something that they apply on their skin?
I'm 23 years old. I have a very scaly skin, especially on my legs. I have always tried keeping it oily by using olive oil but that doesn't work for long. Also, after waxing my legs, a lot of black spots remain (where the hair was, most probably the undergrowth of hair). What can I do for treating these both problems.
I have under eye dark circles. Want 2get that removed or how do I do it. Pls suggest as I get rejected coz of that reason when someone comes 2c me for matrimonial purpose. M 29 yes old nd will b 30 in Feb.
I have these white spots on my face. And I've figured out that they are called milia. What are they? How can I get rid of them. Uhhh Just so that you know they have come till my eye lids now. Help what do I do.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.