Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
My son is 3 years old son, he doesn't eat anything, we use" Apti must" hungry syrup, but he doesn't eat anything, please give me a best suggestion?
I have delivered baby girl premature 32 weeks on 3rd october. After delivery the baby had Sepsis and Chickengunia and suddenly her kidney parameters went down with below values- On 9th Oct - Protein Urine Random- 70. 59 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 5.71 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 12362. 52 mg/g crea On 26th Oct- Protein Urine Random- 5.1 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 2.66 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 1917.29 mg/g crea On 5th Nov Protein Urine Random- 20. 9 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 7.27 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 2.87 Please suggest what is the impact on her kidneys and what are the long term complications.
My granddaughter is now 4.5 years old and 3 weeks back she suffered of some scratch in her left cheek and below ear. (not deep one) this scratch was not by injury and it appeared one morning in her cheek and spread below cheek and near ear within 2 days. Now after using medicine, the wound cured but in its place, white color markings are there. I used honey but no use, it? s still there. I afraid this white markings will go or not. Please advise.
My daughter is 6 years old, she suffered from saline infection after her premature birth in right arm. We already operated plastic surgery two times in pgi chandigarh but still growth of the arm is not as left arm and scar is wide please suggest us what to do ?
If you know the features of a healthy newborn, you would not required to call your busy family physian/pediatrician so many times. If your baby is/has
5. Passing urine: >6 times/24 hrs
6. Feeding well
7. Gaining weight
Sir/ Mam My daughter is 7 years old, recently I have noticed that she has been complaining about a burning sensation in the stomach almost every day. I didn't pay much attention before thinking she must be wanting something like ice cream, but recently it has become regular and has got me worried. One more thing she keeps on getting mouth ulcer as well, can you please help me Ms. Surani.
Hi doctor my sister has new born baby. She is 24 year old. Her prbm is due to feeding it's paining in her right side nipple. Wt type of prbm it is? Is any infection. Pls give some solutions.
I suffering from fever. My fever is sometime closed for many days and start. My stomach was too much pain. When I do toilet I feel pain in penis.
My son diagnosed with facial simulation (paradox) that is one side of the faces muscle catch. He is not able to close one eye. Please suggest what to do.
My stomach has increased after I became a baby normal delivery is not there. Tell me the solution to reduce my stomach.
Hlo meri normal delivery hui h mera baby abi 7 din k h or jb m usko feed krwati hu wo potty kr deta h bilkul patli pani jesi m ky kru. Or din m km se km 15 br potty kr deta h.muje cold b ho rha h kl se mere feed krwane se usko cold to ni hoga. Koi solution btao.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.