Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
I 29 years old female I have 5 month old son,after delivery my all hair is lost and body filling pain and aches maximum head pain??
Hello sir, I am suffering from body pains at last one week. Like back pain, legs pain, hands nees pain. Am soo sad of this pains. What can I do please tell me.
Its been a week, i'm feeling weakness, feeling cold and body is paining but I do not have fever, I have bad head ache too. Red dots on skin. What should I do?
I'm 31 years old. Im masturbating for quite long time. Recently I have got low back pain, blurred vision, disturbed sleep, body ache, tired and less memory and focus. Kindly help me to overcome this.
I feel weakness all the time and excessive pain and weakness during periods. I feel abdominal pain during whole month. How to cure it?
Is taking pain killer regularly is good for health for the pains when got injured during a accident.
Hi. Body ache sometimes A lot so I am using diclofenac plus tablet. Could you suggest me another medicine.
I have pain over my occipital region whenever I lie supine (whenever I place my head over something, pain is more if its a hard one) for couple of minutes, having this condition for a year I guess but now I am unable to sleep (have to sleep on my stomach and keep tossing and turning). I'm fine when sitting or standing My doc has gone through my CT scan and didn't find anything. Pain and other condition here is almost the same as when I have bp over 180, needless to say the condition worsen when have raised bp (although my diastolic bp fluctuates btw 80-90 only even when systolic is quite high) What should I do to get rid of the condition.
I am 20 years old boy and I am having pain on right side of my face over the cheeks beside the nose and also feeling a type of headache over right eye on forehead section. Please tell me what is happening and what are its home remedies?
I have yellow eyes not in other body part feeling pain in my body and lazy too and also some hazzyness please tell. what should i do ?
Hello Sir meri kamar ke niche wale part me pain hota hai Jab bi standing me koi kaam karta hu to thx .
My nose always blocked. Sometimes I feel my sensation was stop and whole body were pain. Specially back pain.
I had body pains and cold every morning. I am taking proper diet but no sleep. What I the solution to be away from doctor.
Hello , I am having periods and I suffer from very head pain, my body starts paining a lot, bleeding is not an issue but pain is the problem please suggest me some thing can not bear pain any more.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.