Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
Watch My smartphone screen late at night could make me lighthead and dizzy. And pressure in My head. I feel like am having a little eyes problem as well. Maybe My phone giving me them symptoms.
I had done root canal a week back and after 2 days I had grape juice and sore throat pain started immediate after that, I am feeling very chronic fatigue from 2 days also, same had happened 2 months ago and had taken glucose, geriforte syrup, some antibiotic. What should be done for this fatigue with legs very weak and trembling, loss of appetite .should I go for cbc, ultrasound normal and endoscopy showed mild antral gastritis with gerd. Any homeopathy cure for CFS or ayurveda. Any test to detect CFS.
I am 30 years old male and have severe throat infection, throat pain, Fever headache, for last two days. I am taking antibiotics Amoxicillin. 500 mg. I had faced same problem two months ago and my swab test was OK. Kindly suggest me further course of treatment. With regards.
I am 16 year old male with height of 5' 9" and weight of 62 Kgs. At present I'm suffering from "tonsil" infection for which swallowing is painful and "tonsil" is bit enlarged it seems (not very sure, as in the normal condition never feel its original size). I'm studying in class XII and don't like to loose my academic sessions. Please suggest useful remedy/medicine for speedy recovery apart from hot water gargling.
From yesterday I'm suffering from heavy giddiness and my head seems heavy .I HV been fasting from past 16 days I'm doing .
I am 15 years old. My right ear got reddish in colour. I have consulted many of doctors. Even ENT specialist. Many of them said many solutions but it have not cured. What are the precautions that shall I take.
Boy is having enlarged adenoids. Do these need to be removed surgically. How big is this surgery. Boy also catches cold easily and snores heavily while sleeping. The body immunity is not too sound as well. Can these all be the beads of same rosary?
African sea coconut syrup. Is good for head cold? I have a sever head cold not going. And causing vertigo. Like dizziness .and I feel like my body is moving. When I stand.
I am 21 years old male, I am having my throat infection for near about a week, I tried home medical like warm water with salt and pepper milk but it temporary temporary relief and the pain is acute and is not tolerable now. What to do now.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.