Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GroverYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years boy. When am brushing my teeth it is bleeding how get rid of it and how to get clean teeth.
I have a cold for last three days and my eyes are red my tongue has turned blue and I can not smell nor I can breathe clearly. What should I do?
After rinsing mouth with mouthwash, do we should rinse with fresh water? if yes after what time? if not then why it can not increase acidity of mouth which will lead to enamel calcium degradation?
Is babies open mouth always an indication of hunger or it just likes to be on the breast always. We are bit sceptical on whether we are feeding her sufficiently?
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
- eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque.
- try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick" to clear debris from around the gum line.
- have your dentures aligned as needed.
If you have bleeding gums, visit a dentist. A dentist is the expert you can count on to explain the causes of bleeding gums and to advise a treatment plan.
If you have tough ones that you are not able to get rid of, com visit us..!!
My mouth smell when I sleep in night and get disturbed by it. Before I completed my sleep I have to get up and brush my teeth what to do it.
Negatively altered tooth shape or color affects not just the aesthetics, but also the person’s social image and self confidence. It can convert them into introverts who shy away from socialization. Teeth can lose their shape or color due to various reasons from hypo mineralized teeth, to food/tobacco stains, to fractures, trauma or tooth decay. If you are looking for a brilliant white smile with the perfect shape and alignment then veneers have the inherent ability of correcting all minor dental flaws creating a near perfect result.
A Veneer like its namesake is a thin perfectly shaped extension of tooth colored material which maybe composite , ceramic or a combination of the two. While composite resin veneers are fabricated over the affected tooth in a single sitting, the porcelain veneer requires taking impressions and the veneers are fabricated in the lab, which are then fixed on the tooth.
Veneers also help correct minor discolorations and mildly mishapen teeth. The choice of using composite or porcelain depends on a number of factors. Composite resin has a big advantage of reversibility. If the end result is not very satisfactory, then the entire restoration can be removed and a new veneer can be applied. With porcelains, the biggest advantage is their excellent resistance to staining. Even with long term use of coffee and tea, the chances of staining the porcelain veneers would be minimal.
Some of the properties of composite include:
- Requires less tooth reduction than a porcelain, thereby saving more natural tooth structure
- The material is extremely plastic and resinous, allowing sufficient working time for the dentist to achieve the desired shape and size of the veneer
- It is slightly porous and therefore, has a tendency to absorb water over a period of time and take in some stain
- Should be polished extremely well to achieve the natural looks
- May require replacement after about 3 to 5 years
- Can be done in one dental clinic visit
Some of the unique characteristics of porcelain include:
- The result of a well-done porcelain veneer produces an extremely natural looking tooth
- The best advantage of porcelain is that it is not porous and therefore once it is glazed, does not stain over a period of time. The typical discoloration around the edges of the veneers seen in composite restorations is not seen with porcelain veneers
- These veneers therefore last longer than the composite resin veneers
- They are more expensive compared to the composite resin veneers.
- They require at least 2-3 dental visits
The choice of the material for veneer and the result would depend ultimately on the patient’s aesthetic requirements and overall oral health maintenance. Having a detailed discussion with the dentist will help in choosing the right material and getting the maximum benefit out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I am using betel leaf with betel nuts and lime ,no tobacco ,how can i get the stains in between the teeth and behind the teen removed ,with out going to doctor or hospital as i feel ashamed to show my teeth .Dont tell to stop eating the same.
I am 3rd month pregnant. Since 1 years I am suffering with bad breath. I am brushing daily two times or three times. I tried all home remedies and changed many tooth pastes also no use. I am working. I am facing lot of problems with this. And I am pregnant now not able use any medication also. Please please suggest me solution to over come this permanently.
Myth # 2 - Bad Breath means you are a Bad Brusher - Bad oral hygiene is one of the causes for Bad Breath other causes include Indigestion,Dry Mouth,Lack of Salivation,Sinusitis and post nasal Drip &Uncontrolled diabetes
Myth # 3 - Regular use of mouth wash is good for oral hygiene - fact is mouth washes are good for maintenance of oral hygiene but only when it is indicated and prescribed by your dentist.
Myth # 4 - Scaling and polishing will lead to spaces in between the teeth - the fact is after removal of calculus one starts feeling the gaps in between the teeth which were occupied by it.One need to start taking care from beginning so that they do not come across a situation where they have lots of calculus in between the teeth which lead to gum recession and spacing between the teeth.
Myth # 5 - Brushing with hard toothbrush will clean teeth more effectively - In fact bristles of hard toothbrush do not reach the crevices of the teeth and one need to apply more pressure. In the process all stress is borne by enamel and it starts wearing off.