Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 29 I have one child but my periods is irreggular I want anthor child tablets use but period is not comming I have pcod problem before my child.
I am suffering from polycystic ovaries syndrome for the last 8 years. I have consulted many doctors too. Now I have child of 3 years and I also had 3 abortions. I am vex of this. I want to know is there any home treatment or diet plan for pcos instead of regular allopathic treatment? Please let me know.
Me and my husband had an intercourse last night. And since this morning there are blood drops in my urine. This is not the first time we were having sex, and my hymen too was broken 3 months ago. Also I am having a sensation of urination every time since morning, and there is irritation while urinating too. What could be the reason for this? Is this normal or something dangerous? I am really very worried. Please reply soon.
How to stop the pregnancy if confirm. As ipill tablet works r any other tablet. So please tell me right path. Bcoz we r unmarried.
Hello, this is Rahul Manchanda. I am a part of Manchanda's endoscopic centre. And I am a gynaecology endoscopic surgeon. We do Minimal Invasive Surgery for women's diseases. This includes surgery for Infertility, for which I want to talk about today.
Infertility despite our country has large population has rampant here. Many couples want babies of course and are unable to have them. So infertility is a science in medicines that deal with this problem. And as an infertility specialist, we would like to help those people who are troubled with this. Endoscopic surgery is a large part of this.
You must have heard In Vitro Fertilization, ICSI i.e, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection methods to those who do not have babies and can not conceive. But you don't really need an IVF unless it is indicated and that needs to be diagnosed by the Endoscopic surgeon. You have procedures like looking into the uterus to see whether there is a problem and those problems can be corrected. And many people don't need IVF, once this works up and go through the endoscopic surgery. Tubes that are blocked can be open up with the very simple procedures in which you don't need to stay in a Hospital for very long and you do not have many cuts on the body, the cost is less, the trauma to the body is much less, you can go back to the work faster and of course you avoid the Infertility procedures. So, yes we do this surgery.
We are based at New Friends Colony and also Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute Hospital. Facebook page is also available where you can put your queries on that. Also, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Not only this, we do other types of surgeries also which we will talk to you about. But in case of Infertility, these surgeries are used. So if you have a problem, let us diagnose it, let us help to treat you and put a smile on your face.
Thank you. Regards.
I'm noticing brown discharge since many days, I should have got my periods by this time but this brown discharge is coming out everyday. What would be reason? And how can I stop this?
My friend had an oral sex with condom but he is afraid he will get any std, he took VDRL test the very next day and found negative. Please say whether he will get any std and it will be curable or not.
I'm suffering from severe stomach ache during regular periods time. What needs to be done to come out of this?
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 16yrs old female, I am missing my periods from last 15 days, not an issue of pregnancy, what should I do?
I am a 27 years old female. I am facing a major problem. Last two month my husband and I conceived but I am having no positive sign. My weight is 85kg and height 5'7' I am afraid of it. Please suggest.
I'm in 3rd trimester of pregnancy and it's my first pregnancy. My belly is hard so I don't feel baby movements so frequently is it normal? I had urine infection but it's okay now . So can you help me what things I should do to get my belly soft. I have little bit itching in urine so how I get relief from it?
My friend had unprotected sex on november 8th, and she toke Emergency pill 10 min After sex, Now she got her period 2 day late on 22nd November as compare to her last period cycle, Her periods last for 3 day, what should we do, is there any chance she cn get pregnant?
Hii .I m married for 7yrs.Bt due to ovarian cyst i got irregulR periods.Nw i m havng period for 1month continue.I wanna get pregnant .But m.Not able to get pregnant.And here one local doctr told me to do open surgry.As my cyst size is bigger than orange.Duno wat to do morovr am working woman.My weight is increasing .M already bit faty.Pls help me.So that i can get pregnant
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal in breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana with it.