Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am dandruff and itching problem with my scalp, please suggest some easy solution for relief from this condition. Due to this I am also experiencing hairfall.
I have cold fever for last 4 days. So please tell me to the best medicine to me and what are the symptoms for swine flu disease?
Having chest pain Pain in backside of head Feeling of vomiting Feeling weakness What to do now. Mother age 61 Weight 41.
Dear doctor I am suffering from ed. I am having high blood pressure and my creatinine is around 3. I tried taking shilajit gold but it didn't suit me. Request you to prescribe some medicine for my ed problem and it should also be safe on my kidney & health. Waiting for your reply
Day by day I became slim. Have gas problem and digestion problems. I am working as office staff. Morning take simple breakfast and noon food is taken at 2.30 pm. Then the food is taken at dinner 9.30 pm. please give remedies for slim and what is the protien foods.
Hi. I am Jaba Sen. I am 50 yrs, old woman. Actually my main problem is acidity. I am always feeling some trouble in stomach. So I want some help from you so I can get rid from this.
How can girls use females condom during fuck and sex time. During sex time sperm fall out how can girls can enjoy sex and fuck.
I hv been getting sleepless night. And I am sleeping in the morning upto 1 pm. I think It occurs due to excessive masturbating. How can I get relief from it. please suggest me from your best of knowledge. Thank you.
I am 66 years old having normal health. My questions are 1.can I take I egg per day regularly 2.should I take yellow portion of boiled egg.
I have throat problem like dual cavity in throat so there is hurdles in drinking and eating so tell me what can I do.
I am very recently experiencing a throbbing pain at the left side of my head. Not regularly but when I have to work for long or I am in the sun for long. The pain doesn't reduce by any other way than sleep. Is it migraine? If it is , what should be the cure?
I hve constipation problem since many years and I hve done all treatment still fed up not got cured my disease. please hlp me to cure my disease doctor.
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old ,9 years married and my wife 30 years old. Our sexual life very good but I want to increase sexual timing. My height 5. 11,weight 69, NO drinking no smoking. Sugar level normal. Please give me some tips. Thank you.
Mujhe muh se kafi sare baas(bad breath) ya badbu aati rahti hai mai iska bahut ilaj karya chuka per bhi theek nahi ho pa raha hai mujhe theek hona bhi jaruri hai.
I am 32 years old suffering from maigrain headache and taking medicine but not recory. Please suggest solution.
From 10 year suffering from diabetics, now a days i am maintaining as on 04/08/15 report fasting 113, pp 96, hb1c 6.7 % blood glucose level 137, wt 71.300 kgs/age 60 years next checkup falls on nov 2015 at that time my shows hb1c will shows 6.5% shall i stopped taking the medicine? 1 -- 1 doses of zomet=tab ip 500 mg [ intas pharmaceuticals] medicine only i am taking. this for your infirmation. kindly advise me doctor.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.