Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GargYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old male. I have a problem since the last three years that my skin color is changing. Especially my fingers, palms, forehand are darkening and losing the skin softness and become very hard and cracks are appearing on the edges of my fingers. I consulted several doctors and at last found that it is an auto immune disease named progressive systemic sclerosis. That is an antibody is reacting against my body. Presently I am taking allopathic medicines which is for controlling/ suppressing the difficulties, and also they are steroid containing medicines. I am writing these here because I want to know about any medicine or treatment that completely cure my disease in allopathy, ayurveda, homoeopathic treatments. Looking forward to hearing from you
Hi, i'm a 20 years old and I get these blinding headaches every now and then wish you could help me out on this doc! Thank you!
Hi. I am 25 male. I just want to know if the japan oil is really helpful for erection dysfunction or not. I have 3 inches penis size while flaccid and 4.5 inches in erect position. Kindly help me in improving my erection aa well as stamina.
We have shifted from melbourne australia, to India permanently. We have 3 kids aged 8years daughter 6 years son and 4 years son. All vaccinations as per Australian strandads are done. What about here in India, do we have vaccinate for like TB and typhoid.
My father is 70 years old. He is diabetic. Angioplasty has done before one and half month. From last a week he is suffering from hiccup continuously. Previously baclofen get relief but now it is not working. We are very much fed up. Please advice to get relief.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria from two years onwards and I have went so many hospitals and I have taken so many tablets but still there is no use and some doctors said stop eating outside food then I stopped eating outside food ie. Oil food but still no use and still am suffering from that disease ie. Chronic urticaria (haves) so please give me suggestions what should I do?
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What might be the possible reasons for short frenulum. What are the remedies for curing it manually at home.
My age is 23. I have lack of Sleep. I don't know why. Can you please get me out from that. I'm unable to wait for anything until they come to me. For example if my exam result is on 13th I didn't wait for that. Feeling frustrated and I thought I'm in depression. I addicted to marijuana and alcohol too. I'm unable to concentrate on anything and feeling scared about my future. Actually I'm enough intelligence to lead my life but right now im unable.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction:
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.