Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DiwanYour feedback matters!
If a person suffering from heart attack suddenly then what should we have to do at that instant that it would easily taken to hospital and what are the precautions at that time ?
Sebaceous cysts are also called as epidermoid cysts are characterized by the formation of small bumps beneath the skin, which are, however, noncancerous and can appear anywhere on the neck or face. Usually arising from sebaceous glands, sebaceous cysts are often harmless and take a long time to grow and develop. They normally do not cause any severe problems as such, but if they tend to be bothersome and painful, then you consult a doctor for treatment and diagnosis.
Signs and symptoms of sebaceous cysts include:
- Small, round bumps found underneath the skin.
- Formation of a thick, yellow, pungent-smelling material that may or may not leak from the cysts.
- Formation of small blackheads clogging the opening of the cyst.
- When inflamed, the area turns reddish in color and may swell up.
Causes behind it
Sebaceous cysts develop when the sebaceous glands or ducts are either damaged or clogged. Sebaceous glands generally secrete keratin and sebum, oils which are responsible for coating the hair and skin. Whenever they get blocked, these fluids accumulate, resulting in the formation of cysts. Whenever they get damaged, the cysts burst open and keratin oozes out as a thick and yellow fluid. Blockage or damage can occur because of any of the following reasons:
- Cuts, scratches and surgical wounds.
- Skin conditions like acne.
- Genetic problems like Garner's syndrome.
- Cell damage because of surgery.
- A deformed gland or duct.
A few factors which may make you more vulnerable to growing sebaceous cysts:
- If you have a history of acne.
- If you receive injuries to the skin.
- If you are past the age of puberty.
- If you have rare genetic disorders.
If the cysts trouble or bother you in any way, you should consider receiving treatment as they can cause further problems in the near future. These may include:
- Boil-like infections.
- Genital discomforts such as problems in urinating.
- Even when it is not infected, a cyst can get inflamed causing a lot of pain and uneasiness.
- Sebaceous cysts can, in extremely rare cases, lead to skin cancer.
While brushing your child's teeth give toothpaste of the size of a pea or a fingernail .Excess amount of toothpaste given to your child while brushing will increase the daily intake of fluoride required in the body.Which can be harmful.
Suggest some fairness ointment/medicine which gives permanent magical results and for how much time period.
I'm suffering from asthma from childhood, and it's peak during winter season. Is there a permanent solution?
My wife is 55 suffering from Thyroid and diabetes. Menopause period is over and lost interest in sex and having lack of sleep. Past 3 months she is complaining for headache and throat infection.
My daughter is 10 yrs old and keep getting strep throat very often could you please suggest so home remedies to avoid it and to build her immune system.
1. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
2. Don't lift heavy weight.
3. Don't slouch in your chair
4. Don't stand a long period of time.
5. Avoid prone lying.
6. Change position in every 20min.
7. Use hard bed.
8. Use thin pillow.
9. Avoid forward bending.