Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Diwan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DiwanYour feedback matters!
My hair was becoming dull. And dry. I am trying to take of it but I cant stop the hair fall. Can you suggest me some good shampoos and hair oils and also some tips for hair to grow healthily.
Hello, I stay in hostel. I am always confused about my breakfast. Easily available items in breakfast are paratha (dry, fry), Milk , dahi, tea, bread, sandwiches, Poha. If I drink only milk with biscuits, in college lectures, I feel very hungry. If I take paratha in breakfast then I feel very thirsty during lectures and as I want to lose weight, so I always avoid it. What should I consume ?
I am 26 yrs old I have sneezing problem in morning and it about 3yrs suffering from morning sneezing doctors give me montair lc which I take in night it helps me whenever I take medicine but I dont want to take medicine whole my life please suggest me permanent solution to this.
My father got thyroid. We had test from Lab and they said THCL is 179. Something. But the doctor said that they have not did proper report. I want to know is it possible thcl 179.
I had sex on 9th Jan n I take I pill within 8-9hrs after having sex but again I have sex on 16 th but without he throughout outside the sperm. Why I m not having my periods plzz help.
Hi! i'm 20 years old and I suffered from intense acne last summer and nothing worked. My cheeks were all covered with puss filled pimples. Then as winters approached acne slowed down gradually and almost vanished. But now as temperature is becoming moderate again and the summer is approaching as well my face has acne again. Please provide some solutions as i'm very much frustrated provided I have a oily skin.
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.
As soon as you're thinking clearly, express your frustration in an assertive but non confrontational way. State your concerns and needs clearly and directly, without hurting others or trying to control them.
I have facing a big problem from 6 months, suddenly I saw my hair falling now it trench me so much please help me.
I am 25 years old. I have a stomach problem. For 3 months I suffer from digestion problem. Three or four times in a day I go to bathroom. Then I go to consult a doctor and feel well. But after some days when go to bathroom then blood coming with stool and have a pain. Now what am I doing? And can I consult which type of doctor. And can I well soon? How it is possible.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and Circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh Squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!