Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Diwan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DiwanYour feedback matters!
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Im missing my periods 2-3 months and having normal periods continuously one year. After 1 year it is again happening. It is happening after my marriage. Im over sweating. Is it leads to hypotension and any other health problems? pls reply me.
I'm feeling uncomfortable when standing beside my friends bcz of my height. Is there anything to improve my height.
I am suffering from hypertension and severe stomach pain feeling nausea and headache diagnose please.
Am 21 years old male. My height 5, 8, and my wt is 50 kg. Im feeling tired very early. Thoda der khde rahne pe vomiting feel hoti hai aur bar bar pyas lsgti hai. Blood sugar, xray, cbc, kft, lft, tlc, dlc are normal. What can I do.. Jo mera weight bdhe.
- A lot of us suffer from hair loss, thin and dull hair.
- Like our body, our hair too, needs proper nourishment , or in simple terms, food!
- Hair is made up of keratin which is a type of protein. There are certain type of foods that in long run, will help you maintain your mane and get healthy, shiny , lusturous hair.
- Biotin rich foods-- For vegetarians, roasted almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, cashewnuts, pecans,whole wheat BREAD, soya bean, strawberries, sunflower seeds, egg yolks
- If you're a working woman/man and cannot find time to particularly pick specific foods, just pack your diet with a lot of dairy products like milk, paneer, buttermilk. soya nuggets are an amazing source of biotin as well.
- For non vegetarians, opt for fish like salmon and sardines. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin. Try to occasionally eat red meat, pork, turkey etc. but not too much , since these things in too much quantity, will also affect your health.
- Other than this, of course, start your BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTS DAILY. But don't forget, everything takes time. Take these things conitnuously for around 3-4 months to expect results.