Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Dhawan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DhawanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have suffered middle ear loss and having eye weakness pls suggest me which should better.
Hello My problem is my eye's Ye kabi kabi bahut dard karty Bahut tablet's li par koi fark nahi pada please help me.
My eyes are yellow from many years. But there is no problem. But I want to remove it. Give me a suggestion to avoid this?
Meri eye generally evening tk red ho jati hai .yani thaki si bhi mehsus krti hai .jabki nind bhi puri leta hu 8+ hours aur yeh kai years se aisa hi hai aur hospital me check bhi krwaya tb i-kul plus likhi thi dalne ke liye wo ek month to ldaali tb red nhi huii yani bahut kam huii .aur fir baad me waps pahle jaisi hi rahne lagi .iska koi ilaaj hai kya?
Hi I am rahul kumar and I have eyes problem I can't see properly I want to see all things what can I do? Please help me.
My weight is near to 105 KGS so my body need more than 2900 calorie in a day. But every day I take only 1200+ calorie and everyday I spent 600+ calorie to do the exercise. I also take 1 glass of lemon and ginger mix partly warm water in empty stomach and I drink near to 4 ltrs daily. I also take 1 bowl of cucumber and tomato salads as snacks twice in a day. So how much I lose in a one month?
I am suffering from red eye, cold and headache in every 2-5 day and feels very tired why it us happening like this and I can't focus on any things.
I am interested in joining navy but I have a high covered spectecles . Its about -2.5 will I be able to reduce my power. And how?
2 time I have size disorder in 2005, taken tab tegritol cr200, since it is ok but from last 1 year have loose motion frequently, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness upto 3 to 4 days, and in day to night fells eye vision weak or cloudy.what can be done for this?
My energy is losing I can not be fit r stable my nerves are so weak I think so and I can't able to see properly.
A cataract usually forms in the eyes due to clouding of the naturally clear lens that coats the eyes.This coating is usually a matter of age advancement or any other injury that the eyes may have sustained. It may also be a birth defect that a baby may be born with. There are various ways to deal with this debilitating condition.
One of the methods of treatment includes cataract surgery. Read on to find out more about this form of treatment:
- Procedure: During this surgery, the ophthalmologist will remove the cloudy lens and clean it before replacing it with a man-made lens.The technique followed for this procedure is known as phacoemulsification which involves a small cut or incision for the cataract surgery. The incision helps the doctor in liquefying and then vacuuming the centre portion of the lens, which is slightly harder than the rest of the lens.
- Device: The doctor will usually administer anaesthesia first and then make the tiny incision on one side of the cornea. Thereafter, an instrument or device will be inserted through this opening to send out ultrasonic vibrations to the eye. These vibrations will help in breaking the lens into tiny pieces. These fragments will be removed with the help of a suction that will go in through the tiny cut. This cut may also be made with the help of a laser beam.
- New Lens: Once the fragments of the old lens have been cleared, the doctor will go about the process of inserting the new man made lens which is usually made up of clear plastic, acrylic or even silicon, and is known as IOL or intraocular lens. This process is generally termed as intraocular lens implantation.
- Improved Vision: With the help of the new lens, the patient will now enjoy better vision and a visible decline in the symptoms of the cataract including problems in night driving.
- Convenient: This procedure usually takes about an hour and is an outpatient procedure. It is a completely safe procedure where numbing drops are placed on the eye so as to reduce any pain significantly. The doctor will usually give you a novocaine injection around the eye. Also, cataracts from both eyes will not be removed on the same day, and the doctor will schedule you for cataract removal from the second eye for another day.
- Aftermath: After the surgery is over, it is normal to feel some amount of irritation in the eye. If this irritation is persistent, you must see a doctor about it.
Painkillers like acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be used to recover from the pain after the surgery. Ask an ophthalmologist about other measures.
Hi, Sir I have a pimple (danna) on my left eyelid and It gives me lot of pain .Please tell me what to do. Thanks.
I am 20 yrs old as i am a engineer needs to spend lot of time infront of system feeling severe headache all the time suggest me the medicine. i am a girl of -3 as sight.
Hye Dr. S I have weak eyesight. Far objects seem blurred to me. I use spec's of no. 1.5. Can increase my eyesight naturally if yes then how. And in how much time it works.
Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have third problem and now it's OK. Before all doctors told I can't get pregnant my AHM level is too low but I got pregnancy and that miscarriage. Why I got miscarriage? Can I get pregnancy again? And please don't call my number I can't talk directly with you. please send messages.
I have headaches and I feel sleepy and tired everyday. I dont know what is happening? I am not able to open my eyes it hurts and my eyes become heavy.
I have red eyes from more than 15 days due to late night studies. What should I do. please tell me sir.
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
Soak few basil leaves overnight strain the mixture in the morning and wash your eyes with it.