Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old female, from pass two days I am experiencing pricking pain in left chest and slight pain below left shoulder. Is it because I started yoga now a days?
There is a little swelling in my wife's right ankle due to improper dance step. Slight pain is also there Her age is 43 Kindly what should be done ?
I am 31 and I was playing cricket and was fine. A day later my heel had acute pain. It is only at a single point and sometimes gets to be extremely painful while walking and then stops within a minute, but then I cannot put pressure on it. What could it be?
I have pain in my legs when I stand for a couple of hours. It hurts during sleeping. Can suggest a remedy?
My grandpa had a 2 heart attack. Then he had 2 days before standing. Now he's having pain in his back bone. After consulting we got to know that is bone density is low and also there's wedging in his D 12 vertebrae what to do next.
age 24 Yrs last one week exactly last sunday one Dog has bite to left leg just below (Back side) knee point it is very small size around 0.03 mm. Now what type of food I have to taken, can take non-veg items.
Actually my mom is 45 years old. And she suffers knee pain sometimes and its not arthritis bt in future chances might b. please suggest suggest some natural effective ways to lessen this knee pain nd also ways thru which she can avoid arthritis in future.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 68 years male having arthritis (both knees) problem last 11 years I tried ayurvedic, homeopathy medicines but no use i am unable to walk if I walk I will get pain in both knees, also I am suffering with diabetes since 17 years iam taking insurance insulin daily 15 units morning 15 units night and also metaformin500mg tab daily twice, allopathy drs says only option is knee surgery both knees. Please advice any guaranteed remedy in ayurvda ?
I'm 32 year old woman. I am having slight swelling in my shoulder from neck bottom to underarms hands. It s paining in my left shoulder side. Sometimes my stomach also swells. What should I do. I he one small kid.
Hello, my age is 24. I am suffering from heavy joint pain, weakness and digestion systems problem. What might be the reason?
Congenital Orthopedic disorders in Children
Back pain and body pain after sexual relation. Is it normal thing or am I suffering with any disease.
I am a house wife. from past 3 months I am suffering from joint pain. Suggest how to get ride of it. And moreover you will not eat potatoes also.
Sir I am a desk worker, I have severe back pain for last 6 months. Please suggest me a solution to solve this.
Arthritis is among the most common ailments that afflict a large section of the population, especially comprising the age groups of beyond 40 years. Acute joint pains, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given that it is a condition that has permeated modern life so deeply and that it has also caused a lot of unwanted hindrance to your normal activities, arthritis is one of the feared illnesses of our times. It is true that a fair amount of research has been dedicated towards finding a viable cure for arthritis and many have in fact proven to be effective, but most of these drugs come with their own baggage of side effects. Thus, many of us seek a more natural and lasting healing option that not only soothes the pain but restores our health from within.
Over the recent years, acupuncture has gained a lot of steam as an effective and comprehensive therapy for a wide range of diseases. Among the others, joint ailments and arthritis are prominent diseases that have been comprehensively minimized by benefits reaped out of acupuncture.
Acupuncture believes that the health boosting energy flows through your body through strategic pressure points and by stimulating spasms and afflicted muscles through insertion of tiny needles into the skin, pain can be adequately diminished. Acupuncture also ebbs the harmful side effects that anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers cause.
Some of the obvious benefits of acupuncture could be enlisted as follows
Alternative to Surgeries: On several occasions, on account of the failure of the usual drug therapy, you may opt for joint replacement surgeries which again usher in its own set of distresses. Acupuncture on the contrary, cures the pain by relying on your innate defense mechanisms and facilitates a natural remedy to arthritis.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the usual drugs: For those enduring chronic arthritis pains, acupuncture brings substantial relief, but the treatment is long drawn. In such cases, one may choose to not discontinue the drugs and use acupuncture as a complementary therapy. Even in such cases, acupuncture is extremely helpful. It offsets the harmful effects that the drugs have on your body and boosts their impacts on the diseased parts of your body. This method has proven to be a reliable recipe for complete recovery.