Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BajajYour feedback matters!
- Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of the tooth and prevent the build-up of plaque
- A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease
- Eating and drinking naturally weakens the enamel on your teeth, and brushing straight afterwards can cause tiny particles of enamel to be brushed away. It is best not to brush your teeth until at least one hour after eating
- Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out
- If you are a nervous patient, make sure your dentist knows this, including what you most dislike about treatment
- To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath
- Always tell your dentist about changes to your health, as it may help them prevent gum disease from developing
- A glass of water is the best drink to give your child after eating sugary foods
- Brush your teeth just before you go to bed and before you have anything to eat or drink at breakfast
- Use a mouthwash containing anti-bacterial to help control gum disease.
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days, I think there is a wisdom tooth is coming. What is the solution for this?
What is the cost of metal, metalceramic and all ceramic crown which is to be fitted on a root canal treated tooth ?
Hi, I am under orthodontic treatment. I think due to that I am getting frequent bleeding. I am not knowing exact location of the bleeding but morning when I get up, getting blood from mouth. I also doubt whether it is due to this orthodontics treatment or some other. Please give some solution. I am afraid that I will get blood loss-anemia. as I am already anemic.
My tooth has problem of sensitivity 6 months ago, I used the calgate anti salt, the problem was solved but my layer of tooth is very thick,
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.