Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Bajaj
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay BajajYour feedback matters!
My teeth is born yellow. It is not teeth color it is my teeth bonn color. Please tell me how could possible my teeth become white.
Check out any before and after picture of teeth of any individual with colored braces and you would know why (provided you have uneven or disorganized teeth) you also need to get braces for your teeth. Unlike the contemporary type of braces which were just metal wires and quite rightfully were boring to look at, these days the braces come with a lot of vigor in them. The perfect brace could be chosen for yourself depending upon the cost the usefulness and as per the color which would best suit you.
Braces are worn by people without a distinction of sex to correct their teeth which might not be in an organized manner. The component used to wire the braces is generally stainless steel. The titanium parts are also used but it is quite rare.
Though the pink and purple are the favorite braces colors for girls, they have any ability to carry off any color well. Majorly the braces colors for girls include the following:
- Red color
- Yellow color
- Pink color
- Baby blue color
- Purple color
All the colors mentioned in here are specifically the base colors only that could be used for making many more interesting braces colors for girls. There are many other colors also that could be chosen for by the girls. If you intend to put on braces, ask your dentist to get you all the shades that could be used for your braces. As a is seen usually girl also are a bit reluctant to go over the board with braces colors as these would be there on their teeth for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending upon the case.
Hello sir Recently my front teeth are broken what is the medical process for it? Please reply me sir.
I want to straighten my teeth & cleaning & whitening too, what should I do first?& how long does it take?
One of my front tooth and one tooth beside that underwent root canal 1n half years ago. 1 week ago, while eating. Some hard thing hitted one tooth that is beside the front tooth and it is fractured now. Is it obvious or it is a result of poor root canal treatment?
I can't open mouth properly because I eat gutkha please tell me treatment I can't eat pani puri & fast spices in food.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, I have ulcers in lower lips due to biting the lower lips and it's been 20 days. It does not heal. I take 5 tablets then ulcers got small and ready to heal but today in morning when I woke up it became again big. Then what should I do? please help.
People who are at high risk of tooth decay due to high sugar and starch diets; receding gums, poor oral hygiene, orthodontic treatment etc. Can use sodium fluoride anti cavity toothpaste under the dentist's guidance.
These products like tooth mousse or cream is a break through in anti cavity therapy, which helps strengthen teeth to protect them from decay and also contains mild abrasive that removes stains.
Dr. Puja bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com