Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am 24 years unmarried male. Sir I am not getting any erection and due to heavy masturbation my penis hangs down only and don't come up and there is not control in my penis. My penis is very sensitive and pain when touch. I was aware side effects of masturbation. Now I am in very depression due to this. Please help me sir, otherwise I will commit suicide.
I have acidity gas & bloating but sometime make feel stomach is full even I take little amount food like muri with chanachur and feel weakness sometime. Pl suggest me.
I am masturbating last 8 years in nearly monthly 5 times any problem do that? And my penis is not erect at when see the porn movies?
I have problem with scabbies, itches particulary in summer at upper portion of thighs hips feet since 20 years please advice what medicine to take any precautionary required please suggest the same .
I am 56 years old (male). I am suffering from loss of appetite for past 2 years. Last year I consulted a physician for treatment of blood in stool. After a treatment of around 4 months my ailment was cured. But recently I am experiencing the same problem. Blood is coming with stool 4 to 5 times in a day. Please advise.
Hello doc! I have a query to raise here as my great grand father have some sort of breathing issues while he fall asleep in nights, I hear hoarse voice while he respires and as he says he suffers sort breathing in sleep for 3 or 4 times in a row. Doc! please help me out of this and I will be grateful for this and efforts will be appreciated. His age- 7.4 medical conditions- recovered from multiple injuries in an accident. Stone and high bp issues. Please help me out doctor. Thanks
Sir, My sugar level remain high, after taking meal it increases upto 250-400. What should do to get rid from it. Is homeopathy treatment suitable for it. Can Homeopathy medicine for sugar damage any body part as kidneys, etc.
I am 27 year male and I am loosing sperm 3-5 times in a week in my sleep. Feeling that becoming weak. Kindly let me know to stop this, any medicine? Thanking you.
I am 19 years old. I am a male. This year I will sit a important exam. Since may I can't sleep. So I have several headache. Can you please solve my problem?
Hie m 20year year m having problem of constipation from last 5years and having problem of menstrual.
I am feeling tingling sensation in hands, feet and sometimes throughout the body. Tingling is sometimes more and sometimes very less. Kindly advice.
Dear sir I am 20 years old. I have stomach problems. I have pain some times and I can't get fresh clearly. So please help me. Thank you.
I get effected with cold once in 3 months whenever I walk in cold air or drink chilled soft drinks. How to get rid of cold? And is there any way to stop cold from effecting over and again?
Hi Sir, Meri sadi march 2016 me hui sir mera ling chota & patala h to me apni wife ko kush nahi rakh pata aur meri wife ne bhe mujh se kha ki ap ka ling chota h me kya karu sir jankri de sir.
HII, there is a problem which is continuously repeating with my friend she is continuously suffering from urinary infection. She is using merc. Sol 30 in homeopathy. She is having some pain also there in the, she is not getting cured, taking a plenty of water. All precautions. Can you homeopathy person suggest some good medicine for her. Thanks.
My friend is masturbating very much now stage has come that whenever he masturbates his legs pain very much so what can he do to reduce that pain and does excess masturbation effects him in future.
Main 20 age ki hu. Majhe pcos hain. Main 70 kgs ki hu. Mere do saal pehele gal bladder operation hua hain. Main kya karun? Kya main kabhi pregnant nahi ho sakti?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.