Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangitaYour feedback matters!
My child age 01 year and 09 months sex male got fever 100 F yesterday. The doctor gave him Augmentin Duo Syrup (Amoxicillin 200mg + Potassium Clavulate 34 mg) he has taken three doses of it. Today his fever has gone upto 104.5 F and not getting down even with Crocin Syrup 120 mg with dose of 5ml at 5 pm then at 10 pm. It lowered to 102F for half hour and again raised to 104. We are continuly doing sponging. Pl guide. We again consulted doctor in hospital and he advised oflox oz and brufin junior, feva go. We have administered one dose of brufin junior half hour ago but no benefit.
My baby boy was 9.0 months old only. He was suffering from lose motions from last 5 days continually around 40- 45 time a day. What can I do. He admitted in hospital last 5 days but still there was nothing improve. Please help me.
My son who is 12 year old does bedwetting from childhood .I have neither treated it before nor given him any type of medicine for this. Please advice what to do ?
My 4year old daughter is now11.6kg. She is not gaining weight. Please tell how many times I give food to her. What nutrition food I give and at what timings.
My 5 y old daughter pratistha is having bilateral hearing loss at 60DB and above which was confirmed in BERA test and she has enlarged adenoids n tonsils as well. But clinically she is well and breathes thr mouth but has sore throat once in a month.
My son is 3 week old, he sleep whole day and in night cry so much that he can breath and because black while crying. He cry continuous whole night and keep on feeding continuously whole as soon as I remove him from latching as it pain too much if I feed him more than 45 mins. What should I do to keep him calm at least if he does not sleep.
Hello doctor my brother age is 10 years old. He is really aggressive and hyper child. He is good in studies but he get hyper very fast and start beating or throwing thing to other. He always play games on tv and moreover he always used to fight in school. Nowdays I am really fedup with his behavior. Every teacher complain about him. Please suggest me how to tackle him and how to counsel him.
Hey. Today while playing. My 3 years litter nephew has taken a small bottle cap in his mouth and unlucky it entered the mouth through the neck. What to do now sir?
Hi! My baby is 6 months old. I am trying to give her cerelac but she don't eat. Tried giving her biscuit, oats home made rice and carrot purée but she don't eat. Only breast feeding. She drink hourly just for 2-5 minutes. Kindly suggest what food should I try giving her?
My one year 5 month old daughter gets cold and fever every month. Please suggest any food or supplements to increase her immunity and also tell me the causes for this?
My baby is of 1 year. And he is suffering from loose motion since morning. So which medicine should you recommend to give him.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.