Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangitaYour feedback matters!
I am facing infertility issues and gynae advised me for PCR menstrual blood test. wats PCR Mentrual blood for? I have undergone tube test and they were patent. Do i still need to go for PCR menstrual blood.
आयुर्वेद में गाय के घी को अमृत माना गया है। गाय का घी बिल्कुल शुद्ध होता है और इससे कई तरह की बीमारियां दूर होती है। इसका नियमित सेवन आपकी सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। जानिए, घी के फायदों के बारे में-
1. माइग्रेन: दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह-शाम डालने से माइग्रेन व नजले की तकलीफ में आराम मिलता है।
2. सिरदर्द और अनिद्रा: सिरदर्द होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश पैरों के तलवों पर करें। हाथ-पैर में जलन व अनिद्रा की समस्या हो तो भी घी की तलवों पर मालिश करें।
3. तेज दिमाग: फफोलों पर देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है। नाक में घी डालने से खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा रहता है।
4. सर्दी-जुकाम: इस घी की छाती पर मालिश करने से बच्चों को जुकाम में लाभ होता है और कफ बाहर निकलता है।
5. एसिडिटी: अगर ज्यादा कमजोरी लगे तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री मिलाकर पिएं। गाय के घी का नियमित प्रयोग करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है। इस घी के प्रयोग से मांसपेशियां व हçaयां मजबूत होती हैं।
6. वजन: गाय के घी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं होता जिससे मोटापा बढ़ने की समस्या नहीं रहती।
Ek bar mera miscarriage hua tb se 8 Mahine ho gaye h m dubara pregnant nhe ho pa rhi hu please help me.
Hi doctor I am having some personal problem about sex. I have married recently and I am not doing more than two times in one night.
Irregular menses what to do 6 months no problem after that 2 month's gap and again menses it will be over flow.
Hi my self Sima Goswami & I am 35 years old. I have ovarian syst. Recently I am doing CA125 and as per report it is 41.29U/ml. Please confirm me that is it indicated Ovarian Caner & also please confirm is it early Stage or it will be quarable.
My grand daughter is 15 years old and has been diagnosed with polycystic ovary. Kindly advise what should be done.
Description: botanical name of haritaki is terminalia chebula. It is also known as harad. Accoring to bhavprakhash haritaki was derived from a drop of nector from indra's cup therefore it has capacity to fight with every disease. It is one of the content of triphala the wonder drug of ayurveda.
-helps in balancing acid in stomach
-it helps in healthy functioning of lungs
-it is helpful in obesity
-helps in flatulance
-helps in proper functioning of liver
-helps in improving haemoglobin level
-used as a mild laxative
-useful in nervine weakness
-useful in toothache
Sir. Sometimes I like to do anal sex with my gf. If I cum inside ass, if there will be pregnancy r not?
The gums are also called the periodontium which means perio for around and dontium for tooth as the gums are literally present "around the tooth." There is a softer mucosal portion that runs along the tooth in a curved manner and a stronger fibrous portion that connects the tooth to the jaw bone. Together, they provide the structural support for the tooth to be held in place. In addition they also have an aesthetic value with the healthy pink color.
The mouth has the largest number of bacteria in the body, which act on the food debris that is present on the tooth and the gums. This causes infection in both the gums and the tooth.
Types: Periodontal disease can be localized or general.
- Localized disease happens when a tooth is not accessible for thorough cleaning. The inside surface of lower incisors and outer surfaces of the upper last molars are common areas of localized periodontal disease.
- Generalized periodontal disease can be due to conditions like pregnancy, puberty, diabetes problem where gums around all the teeth are affected.
Symptoms: In both the cases, the following symptoms ensue:
- The gums are of a healthy pink color and if they turn darker hue of pink
- Swollen and/or painful gums
- Spontaneous bleeding: This may be localized or generalized
- Chronic bad breath: Due to food accumulation in the infected gums
- If it continues to form an abscess, pressure on the gums can produce pus
- Bad taste in the mouth (arising from pus in the gums)
- Gingival recession, producing an effect of having longer tooth
- Dentin is exposed leading sensitivity to hot or cold foods
- Loosening of the tooth
- Painful chewing, as it puts pressure on the inflamed periodontium
- Dentist will identify what are called pockets, which is an indication of severity - the deeper the pockets, the severe the disease.
Management and Prevention: Gum disease is very easy to identify and can be completely cured.
- Regular brushing and flossing can help maintain regular oral hygiene
- With each brushing session, plain finger massage of the gums improves blood circulation and their overall health
- Regular use of mouth rinse is a good way to improve gum health
- Regular visits to the dentist can help keep a check on the health of the teeth and the gums - early identification of disease and early treatment
- Once it has set in, deep scaling followed by root planing may be required to thoroughly clear out the infection
- More surgical options like gingival grafts, flap surgery, bone grafting in case of severe bone loss may be required.
- Management of conditions like diabetes
The best way to avoid periodontal disease is to know its symptoms, follow oral hygiene practices, and consult a dentist regularly.
I am 24 years old and got married before 6 months. We are trying for kid. And also we have consulted doctor . I hv undergone all test like infertility test . Doc has given consevel and folvite tablet for two months. Will this help in getting pregnant. why exactly it is taken.
I am 25 yr. Married before 6 month. I am getting white liquid flow in vagina. But not getting menses regularly. Kindly help me. Somtyms I get irritation in vagina.
Gonorrhoea is a bacterial STD that can affect both men and women. It can be transmitted from one person to another through oral, vaginal or anal intercourse. A person who is already suffering from an STD is at a high risk of suffering from Gonorrhoea as well. This disease affects the eyes, throat, vagina, urethra, anus and female reproductive tract. Gonorrhoea can be treated with antibiotics as long as it is diagnosed in time. In order to do so, it is essential to understand the symptoms of this disease.
Some people do not show any visible symptoms of gonorrhoea. This is known as nonsymptomatic Gonorrhoea. Even though there are no symptoms, these people can infect others through unprotected intercourse. However, in most cases, the symptoms of this STD can be seen in 2 to 14 days after exposure to the bacteria. These symptoms are different for men and women.
Men infected with this disease may not show symptoms for several weeks. Some of the symptoms of this disease as seen in men are:
- Frequent urge to urinate
- A burning or painful sensation while urinating
- Pus-like discharge from the penis
- Inflammation and redness of the tip of the penis
- Swelling that may or may not be accompanied by pain in the testicles
- Sore throat
In some cases, the pain may even spread to the rectum.
Gonorrhoea is more difficult to diagnose in women as the symptoms were shown are milder and tend to be similar to other infections. Some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Watery or creamy discharge from the vagina
- Painful or burning sensation while urinating
- Increased urge to urinate frequently
- Heavier periods
- Spotting in between periods
- Sore throat
- Painful intercourse
- Pain in the lower abdomen
Gonorrhoea can be diagnosed with a simple blood test or by taking a sample swab from the infected area and subjecting it to lab tests. Once diagnosed, it can be treated with antibiotics. In some cases, an injection may also be required. It is important to complete the full course of antibiotics even if the symptoms disappear in a few days. As with any other STD, prevention is better than cure. To avoid suffering from this disease, always use a condom while having intercourse. If you have more than one partner, insist on getting tested regularly. This is extremely important as many cases of Gonorrhoea go undetected for the lack of symptoms shown. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.