Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangitaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor .earlier in scans my due date was around nov 9-12 and now it is showing nov 20 .doctor was saying there was not much growth in last week .is there any thing to worry. Am very tensed and crying .please help me.
Hello doctor, 5 weeks 5 days has completed n still not getting period after D&C done on 21 JUNE. How much more time I have to wait ?and also White lubricants are coming out what is the reason?
Hello I had sex with an married women she has one child and her husband still alive we are engaging in regular sex she don't have any STDs if we enjoy like this means is there any problems means STDs acute she is having sex with her husband also we r not using condoms if it is any problem in future.
What are the healthy items women should take after normal delivery. I heard a lot from people that after delivery woman have to tie stomach tightly or else in future she will have puffed stomach is it true? 2, woman should not get exposed to direct air and head, legs must be covered or else they will be facing problem. I want to know all these things are true?
I recently travelled bangkok and I had a unprotected sex with a girl one time is there chance of any STD. I am afraid is there any test I can do to make it sure.
I get headaches at irregular periods. This is following by blurring of my vision then I finally faint. What could my problem be?
Hi It has been 15 days I did not get my periods. I am a virgin. I am 19 years old. Last month I did have a lot of junk food but I have stopped it now. I also have gained 2 kgs. My periods are usually two days early. Am I pregnant? I never had any intercourse? y are my periods this late? my haemoglobin is 11. Please help.
I got married 3 year back aged 23 my husband age 29. Till now we don't have baby, Daily he fucked my naked body but no use, Even he fucked me someday 3 to 4 times more than 2 hours also, we don't know how to get pregnancy and what test we need to do also please guide me.
Hello doctor, mujhe jana h ki hymen actually kaha situated h sav khte h h ki vagina k opening me hai jav vagina k opening me hai to menstruation or periods ka blood kaha se nikalta agar hymen cover krta h vagina ka opening, becoz periods nhi vagina k opening se hi hota plzz doctor clear my doubt.
My gf having period last time is on 29 Dec and as of now she is not having period till today is may cause any issue?
My daughter is 14year old and her period has started; she often complaints of her headache. Is it general complaints?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of your understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant.
The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith: the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with tulsi leaves: The Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti- carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.