Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangitaYour feedback matters!
Before five days of getting period I have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing in vagina. Is there any problem in forming a baby.
My age is 46. My wife is 36 years old. Currently my wife what it says are caused by irritation of the vagina during intercourse? why is he bleeding occurs some time after sexual intercourse? for two months, every 15 days once came to premenstrual syndrome (menezes) why?
Hi doc my wife is pregnant her gynecologist has only prescribed a vdrl hemoglobin, tsh test. Do we need any other tests to rule out if any other sexual diseases?
Hello doctors, I'm 27 years old using a copper loop as contraceptive, we moved to London last year. I'm getting my periods once in 2 months, or if I get monthly there is either a overflow of discharge, or the discharge doesn't stop till 20 days or more. For few months I went back to India then my periods were regular and normal. I came back and the problem again started. I got my date on 10th of this month's the discharge didn't stop still. There is no heavy flow but still.
I am diabetic, I don't get regular periods, we are planing for baby, what type of food I should take ?
Hi, I missed period for 2nd day. My period is regular at all time. I feel symptoms like frequent urination, Nipple darkness, some times body pain like back ache, head ache. My last LMP is 28th August. I stop intercourse 2 days before to the forecast period date. Is it okay to have intercourse even after missed period. I'm in an isolate state whether to confirm pregnancy possibility. Can you suggest after how many days I need to check for pregnancy possibility. Will the UPT test or Bhcg test can be performed right away. Also incase of no intercourse can oral sex is better.
I am closely moving with my boy friend like tightly hug and I got tempt and white bleed came out I am not moving fully sexually only I got tempt bcz tightly hug and smoochs time from its any problem in future tell me and suggest me god thing.
Hi, I am recently married and now we need a baby. What is the best time to try for this for both of us?
How to know the heartbeat of baby without any medical instruments? How to prepare for normal delivery during pregnancy?
I'm pregnant now my due date is by July 10 but by last week when I gone for sonography test doctor gave me the date by June 22 and 36 weeks and 2 days they told but now a days I am getting severe pain but doctor said don't worry it's normal then why I am getting this pain please answer me soon.
I am having pcod problem, so I have gone for IVF treatment once, but I had miscarriage in 2nd month because of baby development is not good. Please suggest me.
My friends having her periods. So that she is taking some capsules to reduce pain name of cipcal is Meftalspac. Is it good to take his capsules to control periods and pain. If any problem by taking them.
I got married 3 months back but even after marriage I do yoga will that abort a baby formation while doing bends.
I am 37 year old. Missed my periods by 11 days. Same happened back in jan 2015 and it was not pregnancy. Consulted my gyne n she did few harmones test all came normal. She prescribed me medicine to induce periods. Now again facing same issue. What could be the reason?
Hi I am 30 and weigh 53 kgs. We got married in 2010 and started trying in 2012. After trying for 2 years, I conceived in 2014. During these two years, both of us had undergone fertility tests and they came out all good. But I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. We did genetic testing to rule out the reason but there was no such issue. We started trying again and I had been put on Clomid 50 and 100 several times and closely monitored. I ovulate mostly when triggered. The lining is fine. Have undergone all tests including HSG, Endometrial biopsy and they have all come out well. Have done 2 iui cycles with injections with no result. Now I want to know is it the right time to move to ivf? And what do you think are my chances of becoming a mother. Please guide.
Hello. I am 26 years married. I have little white and brown discharge with bad odour. Is it a sign of something wrong or health problem?
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert doctor.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurring vision: Both blurring vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Less movement of baby: Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
When I and my husband had protected sex for the first time it was very hard for us. We had unprotected sex after few months and we enjoyed having intercourse very well. My question is If we have sex for the second time is it that it'll be hard like before? It can't go inside easily?
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.