Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta SinghYour feedback matters!
my cousin, he is 2 years old, he is having dry skin, his skin is very thin, has many scratches. His leg palms also got so many scratches. please suggest me suitable ointment for him.
I'm male 21 year old and I have a oily skin with white head how to recover or get rid of this problem?
I'm 29 years male from kolkata. Skin type is normal. Skin color - dark. No other disease & medications. Generally I use lotus spf 40 once per day. 1-2 times scrub per week with lorial 360 which contains salisailic acid. Face wash use clean & clear or vlcc twice per day. Night cream used nivea lite, manually mixed with vitamin e capsule & vitamin c tabtel dust. Sometime used egg white & lemon mask. Is the routine good for skin? I know black skin can not be white. But is there any other way to glow the skin. Any cream or lotion you can suggest for lighter & glowing skin. Thanks you.
Mere age 24 hu mere baal bhut hi patle or halke hain or hair fall hai. growth ke liye kuch upaye batye jisse dubra se baal vaps aa jaaye.
Hello doctors, I have one big rash on my right buttocks and also have some problem while sit on chair. Don't know how it happens.
I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. Due to which I get breakouts and pimples. What are the things that I should completely avoid to minimize these pimples.
Hello sir muje masturbation ki habbit h 7 year se muje porn dekhne ki bhi habbit h Me jab bi ye habbit chodne ki kosish krta hu 3-4 din bad mera sir dard hone lagta h or mera masturbation krne ka bht tej man hota h or kisi kam me man hi ni lagta jab tak masturbation na kr lu Muje knowledge h ki kese leave krna h is habbit se pr me kr hi ni pata Isse muje bht problems ho ri h jese muje hair loss problems memory problem meri body growth bi ruk gayi h or sabse jyada mera face p pimples prob face ka color bi dark ho gaya h Mera penis size bi 4-5 inch hi h or black hota ja ra h Please sir help me thanks.
I have kidney stones. It happens to me say every 2 to 3 years. Currently I am using mixture of olive oil with lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey and water and few other remedies to pass them out. My question is: How do I know what kind of kidney stone my body is developing so that I can make changes in my diet accordingly. Appreciate your help.
I am 28 yr male have pimples on my face from last 5 yr. I have applied cream then it will get clear then after 2 -3months again it grows pimples.Please do help
I have a dark patches growing on my right side of nose I had tried fuci derma and triben but in wain pls consult me a proper medical care. Thank you.
My friend has recommended me riconia silver tablet. Does it would really helpful me in hairfall problem ?
I losing my hair, and growing slowly and shading black colour to white, could you suggest any medicine.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My skin has small black spot on Hand and foot and wrinkle on my hand skin. rashes on whole skin. Which doses of my skin and what's medicine suitable for me?
Which melanin reduction cream is really good and how to use it as I am dark I want to get some change in my face color tone.
I am 21 year old male. I am having hair fall from 2 years ago. Nothing worked for me. I took treatment in so many clinics and doctors. But no results. I am having severe hair fall. At last I tested thyroid. And the results are T3 =112, T4 = 8.3, TSH = 11.07. Is it causing my severe hair fall?
Itch is an irritation in the skin that elicits an urge to scratch. Itches are a problem that everyone experiences and can be localized (limited to one area of the body) or generalized (occurring all over the body or in several different areas). Sometimes, depending upon the underlying cause, itching may be worse at night. In medical terminology, itching is known as pruritus.
Generalized itch that occurs all over the body is often more difficult to treat than localized itch. Itches can also occur with or without skin lesions (bumps,blisters,rash, redness, or abnormalities that can be seen on the skin). An itch that is accompanied by a visible skin abnormality should be evaluated by a dermatologist, since the problem is likely to be a condition that requires specialized medical treatment (for example, eczema,scabies, etc.).