Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 26 years old I thinking that I am present the symptoms is my body is unessay actually wt is symptoms for pregnancy give me ans.
Hi I am suffering from pcod, thyroid and my one fallopian tube is infected. What I have to do ? I am very frustrated now.
Hi, Main 30 years ka hoon meri sadi ko 2 years ho chuke hai but abhi tak mera koi bacha nahi hua hai main soch raha hoon ki mera kuch problem ho sakta hai to ap kuch suggestion de sakte hain to please tell me.
My girlfriend is four weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do and she also feels very weak these days.
My period date is September 6 - My Period cycle is 28 Days, when is my ovulation date and fertile date for maximum possibility of pregnancy give me a detail description.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
My marriage has been one year and I am trying to be pregnant since 3-4 month but I don't get any result yet. What shall I do please help me.
I have pcos n I dnt knw what medicine do I prefer it's 4 years that I am been diagnosed n it's almost an year that I haven't got my periods.
What should I do to decrease my stomach fat after my operation of my pregnancy and know my baby is of 3 month old.
Doctor, please tell me the name of regular contraceptive pill. We are doing intercourse regularly without condom. Unfortunately sometimes she will be pregnant & at that time we are using unwanted 72 but it will risky for my wife future life so please Dr. kindly advise can we use copper Ti for that, it will be safe or not or tell some name of the medicines.
I am 23 year old unmarried female. From last 3-5 years I am having scanty period flow. My period flow remains for one day only and after that some spotting occur for 2-3 days. Could you please update me is this normal or not? I have consulted many doctors as well and after taking medicines suggested by them I got no improvements and eventually they told me that it's normal. Also I get my periods on time i. E within 30-35 days.
Hi I'm 25yr old married women. How to calculate the ovulation time to get pregnant easy nd faster? or wt to do to get pregnant faster?
Twin pregnancy one 1is 7 weeks having heartbeat and 2 nd is 5 weeks with no heartbeat. My lmp was 1st april done my ultrasound on 20th may after 4,5 dats tiny blood clots while passing urine. Taking medicine trexana, ecosprin, thyronorm, folvite.
I had c section 3 months before. I want to loose weigh nd return to pre pregnancy shape. Kindly suggest what to do.
Hi sir, I am a 22 year old. I had miscarriage 5 month ago, bleeding happened for 20 days for 2 months. I consulted with a Dr. And done a ultrasound. Dr. said everything is okay. She gave me pain killer that worked my pain gone lesser. But after 2 month in my blood reports I found hormone levels r very high and its started to pain very heavily again the same pain that I had during miscarriage. I do not know what to do. Where to go. Kindly guide me why this happening again after 5 months?
I am experiencing acne and facial hair from past 4 years. Now my face is filled with scars. My sister is diagnosed with pcod, just wondering if even I have the same and is it the reason for acne and hair. I did my hormone test as prescribed by the endocrinologist but didn't get time to show him the results. I have even thyroid and taking the thyro norm doses regularly. Can anyone suggest me something to get rid of acne and facial hair. I am 34.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.