Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 6 months pregnant. From tonight her womb get tight. There is no pain only tightness in womb. Baby is moving. She has gas problem What should I do? Please advise.
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
Is performing cunnilingus (eating vagina) is hygienic and healthy? Is it ok to perform cunnilingus with my partner?
Hi. Im 23 and my breast really tender that I can't even touch. And there's some pain I feel from time to time. My period is normal. Pls what might be the reason? !thx.
I am now pregnancy in 21 weeks. This is my 3rd baby. 1st and second was preterm delivery. Both baby have bleeding in brain. 1st baby was died, Deliver at 32 weeks 1.7 kg. Second baby 28 week at delivery 1.3 kg. Second baby bleeding was stopped and she normal. Now 18 month. But milestone delay. Now I have Stitched my cervix. But doctor said may be this also chance to preterm. Any possible is there for stop the preterm delivery. I want to expect delivery at 37 or 38 weeks. Is there any chance or precaution is there.
I am 24 years old my last period date is 06/01/2016 up to now I am not getting period. I was checked pregnancy test it is positive but I am getting lower abdominal pain why this pain occurs.
Hello Respected Doctors. I 45 years old and my wife age 30, last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times and ME discharge sports outside. My wife lasted period end 11th March. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help MY wife worried about.
Hi. Doctor. I'm in my 29 week pregnancy. From last 15 days my lower abdominal hv a pain and at the morning time it is high. After taking any food except fruits, I feel a heavier pain in my stomach and every time that means after taking food I go to latrine. My weight is same as compared to previous month and my doctor told me that their is a food infection and I hv taking medicines but I didn't work. What should I do. Pls tell immediately.
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. And these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient.
I'm pregnant for 14 weeks. Getting lot of pain at lower abdomen I undergo Scanning but everything is normal, urine test and culturing also negative taking cyclopam tables but still getting lot of pain just like before period and there no bleeding, back pain is also there. I consulted many doctors but every one is clueless. Kindly help me to get rid of this thank you..
I have bilateral axillary lymphadenitis since 3 years and it increase in size with age. Now its more discomfort for me while sleeping. It cause intense pain when axilla pressed against bed and pain increases during menses. Also I felt pain in may tail of breast both side. And also my LMP is not one. It fluctuates from the time of menarche. I think menstrual cycle is of 35 days. Now my question is should I operate to remove the swellings or continue medical treatment. Can it recur? Can it become malignant if I do not operate? Is there any complication if I ignored now?
My partner is interested in having anal sex. But I am confused whether to have it, how to have it, type of lube I should use nd should I use any desensitized to reduce my pain? What are its side effects? Any Medicine to have in this regard that smoothes the anal sex. He forces me every time we make love to go from behind the back. Please help.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.