Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am working as software engineer I suffered when cool wind is coming on that time my heart is shivering like vibrating and I consult doctor he suggested several tests, ECG, RBS, HB, 2D Echocardiography. All are normal except in 2D Echo in that "Mitral valve is MVP AML" he told not a problem and gave some tablets PANTOSEC 40 MG BECALM 0.25 ZINCVIN METODER - XL 25 MG So my problem is solved for shivering but I am facing getting too much tension , giddiness, running heart and abnormal in my heart. Please tell me what is that problem . Thanks in advance.
My cholesterol and triglyceride level above the reference limit and I took AZTOR EZ for 6 month thereafter my cpk is high, so far I stopped the said drug. Nowadays I am without drug with the elevated levels of cholesterol and triglyceride. What can I do now? What is the treatment?
Sir i'm 32 old my random sugar 360. How to control my sugar level my left leg sightly getting pain nd my heart some times getting pain tell best suggestions for me.
After an attack of myocarditis, what are the chances of having it again? How sensitive is that case after one attack?
Recently I knw that I have a problem of tuberculosis. From the reports it is found that it is the earlier stage so it can be cured. But I am not sure about about my disease. So can you please tell me the symptoms of tuberculosis and how it can be cured in earlier stage. And one more thing I am a diabetes patient also since 25 years.
I want to know the best diet plan for high blood pressure patient like me. The food that will help me.
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
I am having chest pain for more than two month, last month I consulted a doctor but did not get the relief with the medicine provided, I I feel pain only when I stretch my chest, please reply what should I do.
Hi doctors, my latest blood report shows HDL of 36, LDL of 158, total CHOLESTEROL of 211. Normal triglycerides. FBS of 97. This is after 30 days of diet. Is my HDL something to panic about.
Had started smoke about 2 years and now I am feeling incomplete without cigarette daily but want to leave it. And worried about my lungs. Will I get disease related to lungs and heart. If left then what time it will take to recover my body.
Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes
The new epidemic that has taken the world by storm is obesity. The proportion of obese people is increasing and the age of onset of obesity is decreasing gradually. There is an optimal weight for a given height of a person. Obesity is when a person's weight is 20% more than the optimal weight. It brings with it a host of other health conditions, as it impairs the body’s overall functioning.
- Diabetes 2: In a normal person, food gets broken down into glucose to provide the required energy for the body using insulin. The body’s inability to produce sufficient insulin to convert the excessive amount of sugar in the body leads to diabetes. Growing to be a leading cause of early death, diabetes brings with it a host of complications affecting almost all systems and parts of the body including stroke, kidney disease, blindness, and death. Diabetes and obesity have a direct correlation and can be prevented and managed by eating a balanced diet, losing weight, exercising, and having a healthy lifestyle.
- Heart problems: An increased BMI also ups the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD), where the blood vessels are narrowed due to constant accumulation of fat in their inner walls. This gradually reduces the blood flow through these and may when complete cut-off happens, it could result in heart attack or stroke, affecting the heart or the brain. There could also be cases where the heart fails to pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body, affecting their effective functioning. Obese people also have a higher blood pressure than people who maintain a good BMI.
- Breathing problems: One of the main causes of labored breathing is excessive weight. The condition called sleep apnea which is sudden bouts of absence of breathing during sleep is very high in obesity. It can cause snoring, daytime sleepiness, increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. In people with sleep apnea, weight loss is one of the first and most recommended therapies. Asthma and general breathing disorders are also higher in obese people.
- Abnormal body cholesterol: Obese people also tend to have abnormally higher levels of body fat, especially the bad cholesterol, which again leads to coronary disease. It is a vicious cycle with one leading to the other and aggravating the other.
- Osteoarthritis: Added weight leads to pressure on the hips, knees and lower back. There is added wear and tear and pain, which further limits movement.
- Cancer: Some cancers, of the colon, endometrium, kidney, pancreas, gallbladder, breast and esophagus are more prevalent in obese people.
These are just some, there are more. The best way to avoid all these is to watch your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.