Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Post- Bokaro Thermal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta RaniYour feedback matters!
By how many days the MC can be delayed due to ecp like unwanted 72 and Is there any way to get it earlier.
Hy mam I am 23 years old my question is this I do sex with my gf on 15 and 17 may without protection and I give her I pill her periods date is 23 but on 18 she is on periods and after 6 days bleeding everything is normal. But on nxt month her periods came so late on 28 June 3 days regular periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy now pls reply quickly doctor.
Hi, Sir I had protected sex some days ago. But I feel some liquid on my upper thigh. I check the condom, it was okay. But I am worrying about her pregnancy. Suggest me what should I do?
I want to do tubal realisation I had tubactomy 2 year before so it's how many chance after reversal I become pregnant again what kind of surgery have to do laparoscopic robotically or like birth cesarian.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, I used to masturbate from the age of 7 or 8 till now I am 16 and I am suffering from back pain, white discharge leakage from the age of 10, pimples on my face, some itching spots on my hole back and neck and I feel very very weak and ill. Now I stopped it since 15 days or a month and hair loss and my body parts stop growing. What to do now ?i want cure now please help me doctor.
People across the planet observe fasting from dawn to dusk during the holy month of Ramadan, the ninth according to the Islamic calendar. The fasting is observed throughout the month to commemorate the first revelation that was made of the Holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad, and people remind themselves to abstain not only from food, but also from negative thoughts.
However, the fasting is observed from dawn until the onset of twilight. The most important part of this fasting ritual is breaking the fast, the consumption of the iftar.
Care needs to be taken when breaking a fast so as not to overburden your digestive system. Though fasting is a healthy regimen for both the mind as well as the body, the natural body cycle is challenged by reversing the normal food cycle and can affect metabolism.
Break the Eid fast in a smarter way
The most nutritious and easy-to-digest foods should be ingested to break a fast, gradually adding more diversity over time. You can try dates and honey, which are not only a part of the tradition, but also help and prepare the digestive system and being sweet in flavor they prevent you from overeating.
Eating heavy food can better be avoided while breaking the fast as they may create a sudden imbalance in the system. You may start with fruit juices and eat light food that is easy to digest. Fruit and vegetable juices, bone broths and even yogurt are good for that initial "breaking" of the fast.
Among these, fruits are the most popular and easiest. But whatever you do, rehydrate yourself with a couple of glasses of water and continue to take sips through the evening.
Not full yet, try these
Lettuce and spinach (you can use plain yogurt as a dressing and top with fresh fruit), cooked vegetables and vegetable soups, raw vegetables, well-cooked grains and beans, nuts and eggs, and milk products are recommended.
The body undergoes minor internal changes, like enzymes usually produced by the digestive system, have ceased to be produced or have been diminished greatly while observing the fast, so introducing food slowly allows the body to re-establish the enzyme production.
Also, try making healthy choices, for instance, grilled meats instead of fried, light sauces instead of creamy ones and limited portions of white rice and bread. Fiber and protein rich diets should be preferred choice.
Put a vigil on your wandering hands
While fasting the mucus lining of the stomach momentarily is reduced, making the stomach walls more vulnerable to irritation until it returns to normal. Gentle introduction of foods, beginning with the simplest and easy-to-digest foods supports this process. Coffee and spicy foods like haleem or beef must be avoided, as it can cause irritation to the system, during the fast.
Also limiting sugary syrups and fizzy drinks can help you keep your weight and blood sugar levels in check. The same goes for fatty foods, preservatives, and soft drinks. Avoid vinegar and chili, for instance.
To conclude, after fasting for long hours, while breaking the fast, small meals are preferred as the digestion will be slow and also avoid food that is spicy and heavy. Introduce nutrient-rich ingredients in the meal and have proteins and essential vitamins and minerals in your diet. And last, but not the least, keep yourself well hydrated.
This Eid, break the fast the healthy way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My sister in-law is about 32 years old. She was now 16 week pregnant. It is her 3rd pregnancy. Previous one was term IUD. Today she done Ultrasound and found a cyst measuring 13cmX12cm in right ovary. Some times she feels pain in lower abdomen. Doctor told her not to be worried. What will she do?
Hi I am 27 years girl hd a thyroid I had a irregular periods problem since 5 years because of thyroid but now it takes 2 to 3 months to come as soon as the period come I get lot of pain in my anus and stomach what should I do to get complete relief from this pain.
1. Skin infection, most skin infection flourish inside folds of wet skin.
Treatment: antifungal skin ointment, in sever cases oral medication.
Eye and ear infection.
Conjunctivitis: inflammation of the conjuctiva, caused by bacterial infection.
Red or pink eyes
Yellowish discharge from eyes
Treatment: course of antibiotic and lubricants eye drop.