Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Post- Bokaro Thermal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta RaniYour feedback matters!
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.
I am having sex with my wife hardly daily. Planning to have child. Does hard sex gives pregnant or not.
- Heart: smoking is the biggest risk factor for all heart diseases. It accelerates the process of fat deposition in the inner walls of arteries (atherosclerosis). It increases blood pressure and heart rate. Not only these, smoking increases tendency for the blood to clot. It reduces the capacity of a person to exercise.
- Lungs: smoking destroys small hairs present in upper parts of airways. In normal persons these hairs protect lungs from germs, dust and other harmful particles. When this natural cleaning system is damaged germs, dust, smoke and other harmful chemicals enter lungs causing infection, cough and lung cancer. The air sacs of lungs (alveoli) get permanently damaged causing difficulty in breathing.
- Digestive system: smoking causes heart burn, delays healing of peptic ulcers, increases risk of crohn’s disease and formation of gall stones. It affects liver and increases chances of stomach cancer.
- Legs: smoking affects blood vessels of legs causing chronic pain in legs. This may further progress to cause gangrene of toes or feet.
- Eyes: the sensitive blood vessels of eye are easily damaged by smoking. This causes blood shot appearance of eyes and itching. In heavy smokers it may lead to degeneration and loss of eyesight. Smokers are at an increased risk of cataracts.
- Skin: due to smoking the skin is deprived of oxygen and it loses its texture. An average smoker looks 5 years older than his healthy non smoking counterparts. The skin loses its healthy glow and takes on a yellowish-gray cast. The more cigarettes smoked, the worse skin will look. Wrinkles start appearing very quickly as smoking affects elastic tissues of skin.
- Bones: it accelerates the process of osteoporosis
- Cancer: smoking causes cancer of lungs, larynx, oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus and bladder. Tobacco smoke contains more than 60 substances which cause cancer. 87% lung cancer death occurs due to smoking.
- Reproductive system: smoking reduces fertility in both men and women.
- In women: smoking imbalances estrogen hormone in women. It causes dryness of vagina and reduces blood flow to genital organs. Women who smoke can get diseases of fallopian tubes and their egg production is affected. Smoking can cause abortion. It accelerates aging process and can cause early menopause.
- The growth of baby retards when mother smokes in pregnancy. It affects the brain development of baby and reduces iq. This happens even when mother is a passive smoker. The chances of miscarriage, premature birth and fetal death increase.
- In men: smoking impairs erections and can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. It also reduces sperm count and impairs sperm motility. But these are reversed after stopping smoking.
Hence quit smoking. Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits for you and your loved ones
I'm 8 weak pregnant and some time having little bit pain in my Abdominal. And sometime a kind of creampie coming from my Vagina. And what kind of Food and fruits shall I take. Need your Glorious reply. And I'm taking Folic Acid + Vitamin B6 when I become pregnant.
What is the right time to have sex after childbirth. Child birth by LSCS method and suggest me right time to place coper T after childbirth.
Hi sir can you please suggest some products/medicines/nutrients to increase breast milk to feed baby as it is lacking in mother also it would be appreciated that if you could suggest what other things to feed baby the kid is about to complete 5 months thanks.
From last few months occurrence of periods are less as compared to before. whats should she do for THAT.
Is ecosprin 75 mg is safe in first trimester. I had my LMP at 5 Nov 2016 and my first ultrasound showed baby at about 6 weeks and heartbeat of 89 so please suggest I should take ecosprin or now my doctor has told me to take it but I am scared of its side effects in first trimester.
My age is 32 years. I am not pregnant but I have not had my periods since 3 months. What should I do. I am worried. I need your advice. Earlier I had regular periods.
Am 29 year old. Got aborted at 23 weeks of my pregnancy 15 days back due to fetus abnormality. How soon can I get pregnant again? How many days I need to take rest? Can me n my husband be in sex contact with each other?
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.