Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangeetaYour feedback matters!
My baby is 10 days old. I think my breast milk is not sufficient for my baby? What should I eat so that my baby can get sufficient breast milk?
MY Son is 3 years old. Some docs say he is asthmatic, some say he has adenoids, some say he is allergic to weather and pollution, with the change of weather he always get cough and cold, that is so sever that I have to nebulize him with budesal, syrup levolin and an antibiotic. Sir, I want to know how long it will go, when can my son be alright.
My son is 5 years old. He is very thin (weak) and not healthy and also his height is not very satisfactory as per his age. Kindly help me.
My son is six month old. Which type of food I should give to him. He is also on formula milk lactogen since 3 month old.
My daughter is 3 yr old now till 9 months she was fine due to measles vaccination she lost her head control, sitting n all consulting neurology doctors can you suggest what to do so she can able to sit.
Yesterday we putted sixth week vaccination to my baby. Now he got fever of 101 degree and he passed a motion two times in a yellowish watery type. Every six hours once I'm giving crocin drops of 0.7ml. Is it normal? How long the fever wil there. He s not sleeping from mrng onwards. Kindly advice.
Hello Doctor. My 7.5 year old daughter keeps complaining of stomach ache once in say 15-20 days. This more likely happens when she has eaten smth in access say lots of homemade cookies in a go etc. We give her fluid food for a day or two and she becomes fine. I wanted to check the cause of this as the frequency seems to have increased now. Earlier this was a rare once in 2-3 months sort of occurrence. Thanks.
Any Formula milk powder for preterm baby which is easily digestible from 0-6 months baby and not harmful if given in case of emergency if baby is not stopping crying after a long feed also.
My daughter has allergic problem in out side food she get rashes on hand and legs she feel like doing scratches suggests me some medicine.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.