Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangeetaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My son 1 year 3 months baby. Weight is just 10 kg and he is not walking. Just sitting and crawling. Not walking for that what I want to do. What food to give for weight gain. Please suggest something for my baby.
What are hypothyroid symptoms in toddlers of age 2 years. My baby is over weight and is told to do thyroid profile and Bsl by our pediatrician. My baby is 20 kg and age is 2 years. So please tel what are chances dat my baby must be having des problems. I was diagnosed with sub clinical hypothyroidism during pregnancy and was also having gestational diabetes (well controlled). please suggest some help for my child so dat he will not gain more weight Thank you.
My son has 8 months baby his urine result is occasional pus cells 10-15/hpf and he passes small amount of urine and also in short time he passes again small amount of urine. He vomit or vomit sensation daily. His skin color changes daily (blackish. This is what disease.
My son is two months old. He was born with forceps delivery. Because of this one hand was not moving fully in the beginning. Now there are improvements on the hand. He is moving better now. Whether it will be alright slowly or we need to consult doctors? His head is also tilted due to this . Whether this will correct on its own after hand is healed ?pls advise. We are very much worried.
My son 7 years old, always tells about legs pain as he never walk not more than half km a day. He commute to school by van. What will be the root cause, any tests to be done?
Meri na beti h 3 years ki hojayegi may 3 Rd ko ab. Bt woh kch 3 to 4 months se bhut stubborn hogyi h zidd Krna Rona chid chid Krna. Skul Jane k liye Rona tang Krna .Shout Krna start hogyi h smjh nhn aarha h k Kya karu m very tensed Abt it.
Hello doctor! Should I give 2almonds daily to my 22months old daughter without soak? And what are the healthy food to boost her mind.
My Son is 9 years old he is a bright and happy kid. He was very hyperactive and defiant. He was having trouble making friends and trouble at school and while playing, because he was fighting with kids. He was not listen to us not follow our instructions, he was too much hyperactive and aggressive. Things got changed from last 2 years after consulting with Neurologist, he has suggested to take (2Ml of Sizodon night) along with this we have giving him behavior therapy he has improved a lot nobody can believe me he was diagnosed with ADHD But from last 3 months he suffering ill every alternate week he is getting fever, headache, stomach pain, gastric I'm not sure because of this medicine side effect or some other reason. Kindly request you suggest what shall we do now. Please let me know whom should I contact.
Till what age does a child develops speech and what exercise can be done to correct speech disorders specially to say f s v r.
My 6 year son often complains about acute stomach ache. He even vomits when he is in pain. He has completed his antibiotics course for the same, around 3 to 4 times in the past 8 months. I've got his deworming done too, but still no relief. His usg was also done that stated minor swollen lymph nodes. But the pain is unbearable. Suggest what could be the possible reasons for it. Moreover, if any other test I should get done. I'm really worried for him. please help.
My 10 month old baby girl skin is becoming so dry and is scaly at some places. Her cheeks are becoming red. Please suggest some natural remedy or any moisturizer or lotion to make her better.
My 3 months old baby sounds like cold from his nose especially during crying. I have consulted doctor and they said it ok. Then what is the reason? Please suggest.
My baby girl is 18 months. She can't stand herself. At the time of birth she was admitted to Nicu for hyperglycemia . Her pediatrician suggested brain MRI as there may be problem with nerve and told that her legs are week. Please help us with your advice.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
Drinking milk isn?t the only way to enjoy its benefits. For example, try making soup and oatmeal or other hot cereals with milk instead of water. Pour milk over cold cereal for breakfast or a snack. Incorporate milk into a fruit smoothie or milkshake. Chocolate milk and cocoa made with milk are also ways to increase the milk in your child?s diet.
Sources of calcium also might include an ounce or two of cheese a cup of calcium-enriched orange juice, or a small carton of yogurt. Your kids can also get calcium from dark green, leafy vegetables like kale or foods such as broccoli, almonds, tortillas, or tofu made with calcium.