Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeetaYour feedback matters!
I had my first intercourse on 5th midnight. I started bleeding after 6 hours of my first intercourse. It has been 2 days and I am changing two pads a day. My last periods were on 10th june to 14th june. I am confused whether it is my periods or vaginal bleeding. I felt a bit dizzy jst after sex when I tried to walk. So is there a possibility that I started bleeding internally that moment?
I'm 45 days pregnant and my weight is 67 kg S it normal during pregnancy are should I lose my weight S it good fr my baby please suggest me.
After sex. How we get to Know that girl is pregnant or not. Coz last night I had sex with my gf. And I have a doubt that cum released inside And tell me how to stop the pregnancy chances. I am too scared.
From how many days egg will release after menses came? While in menses period isn't good to participate in sex?
HI my name is renuka. My marriage life has completed 2 and half years. My husband smokes and drinks a lot. In a day he smokes at least 5 cigarettes .he has sex feeling very low. I dnt knw what is the reason .also he is over weight. Still I did not get pregnancy .he does not come to me if I go also he does not respond anything. May I know what would be the reason for this .
I want to know of there are chances of me getting pregnant and since I took an unwanted 3 days back do I need to take it again? And my partner didn't cum inside me.
I had my first baby on 20th November 2015 now I have missed my period due on 28 Oct 2016 and took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. Is the time gap between the two pregnancy less than 12 months OK will there be any complications for the baby or me The first pregnancy had some complications in the first trimester with bleeding and cramping and during delivery epidural was used as I was not able to bare the pain and almost went hyper The baby was pulled with vacuum. Please advise.
My sister in law don't have any children because her test tube is blocked because of her tb problem she have done operation also but it was not successful now they are telling her for test tube baby but we are not so rich so can you refer us anything about this.
I'm only 24 year old but my breast is so heavy and I have problem of body fat like underarm fat and arm fat please help me.
Hello sir We had a sex during period time and she lost virginity and on last day (3rd Feb) of her period she took ipill. Then we had sex on 12th next time. She should be come in period on 2nd March and today almost 13 day left after period date But my wife till not come in period. Then my wife checked 2 time did pregnancy check by trips n then she did again 3rd time pregnancy test by medical trips on 10th March. All time it was negative. If it's negative how can happened she didn't come in period.
My period was due on 26th nov. It was like 3 days late. I started getting period cramps on 29th but then I had sex that night and after that there's no cramps nothing. I am confused and worried both. What to do? We used protection. We had sex just after my periods got over last month. And also this month around 16-17 nov. All with protection. There's no chance of pregnancy right?
I am 36 year old, I have 10 month baby. I have mensuration 2 month correctly, this month 40 days has went, not yet mensus I am. Is anything problem. Not possible for pregnant.
Dear Sir/Mam, I got my period on 23rd jan 2016 and we had unprotected intercourse on first and second week (alternate days). Now from yesterday I am feeling dull and food smell like my nose is more active. Please suggest what is happening with me. If I am pregnant then how can I detect.
Hello Doctor, I need your advice, health issue is related to my mother (age 52). She is going through Menstrual Cycle Problems and I don’t know adjectly how to deal with this health issue. She is living in muzaffar Nagar (UP) because of this natural phenomena of nature she lost lots of blood and feeling very weakness. According to Local doctors it is happening due to infection also they suggest it can be a tumor now we have two statements need your expert advice so that we can take further steps.
I hve done my widal test, result is to 1: 320 and th 1: 160, ah and bh are --tive. I m pregnant (5th week) what should I do ?
I have a black spot on my face both chick. My hb is medium to low. Sometimes before 3 days of monthly period I am very tired and pain in my head. Please give me solutions of this problem.
I am 23 years old and I was pregnant for 60 days . I concerned a gyno aftr checkup and tests she told me that the child is not growing, and she suggested me to have an abortion through medicines and prescribed me unwanted kit. I had all the medicines as prescribed. Its been 17 days and have bleeding and there constant cramping in my abdomen. What should I do now?
Hello doctor, I have not got my periods. Last month I got on 18 th Feb. We had our intercourse on 13 March. please Suggest me. What is conceiving period. After intercourse?
HIV is a systemic disease which affects all parts of the body. The oral cavity also has some tell-tale symptoms which indicate HIV / AIDS. A careful examination and detailed history of symptoms is essential. In some cases, the oral manifestations could be the area where HIV is suspected. This can help in reducing morbidity and improves prognosis. The oral lesions that occur in HIV patients can vary and differ significantly in children and adults. While there are a variety of oral lesions in HIV-infected individuals, listed below are some common infections seen in HIV patients. These are a combination of fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
- Candidiasis: Candida is an opportunistic fungus that is normally present in the oral cavity and with reduced immunity of HIV, recurrent bouts of the infection begins to show up. It can be in the form of regular thrush which is whitish and cannot be scraped off (pseudomembranous candidiasis), hyperplastic candidiasis (white patches which can be scraped off) or erythematous (reddish patches). Candida can involve any part of the oral mucosa including the pharynx and the palate.
- Herpes Simplex: This is the most common viral infection seen in patients with HIV/AIDS. There could be primary or secondary infection of herpes virus, especially inside the mouth and the vermillion border of the lips.
- Herpes zoster: This virus, when already present in the body, can be reactivated with HIV/AIDS and with oral herpes. The distinction with herpes simplex is from their distribution. These are unilateral, along the distribution of the maxillary or mandibular nerve. The lesions appear both on the facial skin and the oral mucosa. While the facial ones break open and form crusts, the mucosal ones coalesce to form larger lesions.
- Hairy Leukoplakia: This is present in about 20% of asymptomatic HIV patients. Onset of hairy leukoplakia is an indication of rapid progression of HIV with increased CD4 counts. The typical lesion is a non-movable, hairy lesion along the side of the tongue and can spread to the top and the undersurface of the tongue. There are large amounts of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) identified from biopsies of hairy leukoplakia.
- Cytomegalovirus: If the ulcers have a necrotic base with a halo surrounding it, it is CMV infection, usually seen on any oral mucosal surface.
- Periodontal disease: This is one of the bacterial infections that manifests itself in HIV patients. It can take two forms such as Linear Gingival Erythema (LGE) which can subsequently lead to Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (NUP). The oral hygiene is generally good with minimal plaque and there is rapid bone loss and soft tissue reddening and swelling. The, mouth, therefore is certainly a window to one’s health.
Diagnosing HIV with Western Blot Test-
It is a series of blood screenings are performed to test for HIV. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), also known as an enzyme immunoassay (EIA), is the first test that your healthcare provider will order to screen for HIV. ELISA, like the Western blot test, detects HIV antibodies in your blood. Antibodies are proteins your immune system produces in response to the presence of foreign substances, such as viruses. If you test positive for HIV on the ELISA test, your provider will order the Western blot test to confirm HIV infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.