Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta GuptaYour feedback matters!
Do pcod patients will have cancer in future? One of my doctor friend told me this Nd now I'm scared cuz I have pcod and homeopathy treatment le rahi hu. please let me know. I was not taking pcod sersly. But now I'm like I'll do exercise and ol Thyroid bhi hai muje.
I hd my periods on may12th nd till now I didn't get periods. I hv done test but its negative. But doctor had test my pulse nd telling tht I'm conceive. Was ths possible that I'm conceived it nit. Niw its mostly rd month. I didn't get my periods.
I am 24 weeks pregnant. My stomach is aching from 3 days. I have constipation. Is aching normal during this time of pregnancy?
Severe stomach pain and it's being more than 30 days and I didn't get my periods yet please any suggestion in getting it.
Hi all, My wife last period was 16th may 2016. She is pregnant. And we done scanning recently it was +FL = 2.65 CM & +BPD = 4.31 CM & ×HC = 15. 6 CM & +AC = 13. 5 CM. 3.want to know is baby growing is good or not pls tell in detail. 4.they given EUYNEGENT injection why they given this I have fear plsss tell Waiting for your answers plsss.
I get pain while urinating and sometime blood comes out while urine and this symptoms are from a week.
I am suffering from constipation since 2 week and irregular mensuration cycle since 2 month and obesity.
I did sex without condom am sure I didn't come ,but I am confused so I give I pill to my girl its 24 hrs she didn't get periods, we again did sex but this time with protection is it ok ?but she didn't get periods yet I am worried.
Hi First night ko female ko bleeding ho to kya krna chaiye .aur bleeding kitti hoti hai? Aur first time sex me female ko dard ho to kya krna chaiye .kya dard hote huye bhi wo sex se mana nhi kregi?
I have cyst problem from last February. Till now i am not getting regular periods. I am taking treatment. Suggest me to get regular periods. My age is 23 years and height is 5.0 and weight is 78 kg. Now i am married for last 6 months I want to conceive so suggest me. What should I do to get pregnant?
Hi, Mjhe periods proper nahi note. Aate time per hai. Aj mere first day hai but only dropping while urine pass out.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir she is pregnant &suffering from pregnancy diabetes .6 month ago she's lost her baby and then she is 4 months pregnant. So future me baby ki delivery normally ache se ho uske liye kya precaution kiye pls suggest.
I had five times sex in one month. And every time I took unwanted 72 after having sex within an hour. I mean I took five pills of unwanted 72 in pnr month. I didn't got my periods yet. Can I become pregnant.
I am 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. My doctor gave me liquid calcium two weeks earlier, however, I have only taken it once. Is it safe to mix it with boxed orange juice?
I have been consuming ipill for more than thrice a month and its happening since 2 years and I have been going through irregular periods and all is there any chance of ovarian damage.
I want to know, if I lick my wife vagina (pussy) is there any harm. Because during licking vagina white lubricant water also going inside me. Can you please help me increase sex timing and also tell me how to make penis Strong.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy Exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.