Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandya Mansia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandya MansiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from nightfall problem last 8 years. I hv taken treatment for many doctors but I cannot get relief. Problem etnhi ho cough h continue 3 4 din lgatar hota h or sarir me weakness aa gyi h sperm be thin ho gya or jaldi sense ful jati h means I can not run more than 100mtrs 3 floor ki stair pe chdte chdte sense foolne lg jati h or 10 second me premature ejaculate ho jata or penis b chhota ho gya hai sir koi genuine treatment btao or sir pero me etne kamjor aa gyi chla b nhi jada h or jis raat nightfall hota h us din to pero me jaan hi nikal jati h sir koi genuine treatment btao.
I have problem with my stamina. As soon as I insert my penis it ejaculates within a minute. I feel very embarrassed. It happens every time.
I am 27 years old male, height 5'11 and weight 81, I have pain in my back and mid chest whenever I stretch. I have acidity issue whenever I drink water burp comes. Earlier I used to had headache everyday for 1 year almost, they eased up with time. Also there is one pain in my wrist which has recently started. Kindly advise.
I am 25 years old female. Last year I got my sugar levels checked. It was 108 post prandial. But today when I got it checked again it came out to be 125 mg/dl. After the readings I got scared because it has increase from 108 to 125 mg/dl within a year. It was random glucose check. I got it checked after 2 hrs. Is there a need to worry about my sugar levels. Because it has increased a lot. Or it's normal? Please reply doctors. I am worried a lot. Am I predisposed to diabetes?
I am suffering chest pain due to accident case fell down from tree in childhood in this situation I consultant more doctors but they cannot did anything better as well as I did lot of tests but report is coming normal doctor says its my birth fault that you have pigeon chest type but I'm not agree with them I said one of them for surgery but he ignored now what should to do.
My father suffering from high fever from last 4 to 5 days and sometimes he vomit also and headache nd he said sometimes gas is also produced when he eat anything and chills also when fever comes. So please reply.
I am 24 years old and I get headache very often. I just wanted to know if it is because my eyes, as I wear glasses. -2 and -2.5.
Torn or damage cartilage is not just a problem for the sportsmen. It can occur to anyone. It is generally caused due to a direct hit on the body parts. Its treatment is far more complicated than a simple bone injury. The best sign to know whether or not you have injured your cartilage is to check out your activities. If you have hurt your joint and don’t notice major symptoms, like if you are still capable of putting weight on and move the joint, you might have had a cartilage injury. It doesn’t hurt you a lot in the beginning, but might get worse later.
Here are the initial care and self-treatment procedure:
- Protection: It is the first thing that has to be kept in mind. You must protect the affected area from any further injury. Thus, providing an external support, for example, use a knee brace.
- Rest: Provide complete rest to the affected joint. The rest is must during the first two or three days. Crutches may help the situation if you’ve got an injury around your knee or ankle. It is then advisable to return back to light activity over the next few days or weeks, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Ice: It is best to apply an ice pack to the injured area for about 15 to 20 minutes in every two to three hours. This must be repeated in the first two to three days.
- Compression: Use a bandage to provide the needed compression to the injured area to avoid any swelling and movement. This will not let things go beyond control.
- Elevation: You must keep the injured area raised. Keep it supported on a pillow to reduce swelling.
If there is an unbearable pain, take painkillers such as paracetamol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). If your condition doesn’t improve after the initial therapy, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Physiotherapy: It can be helpful in treating the affected joint. If there is any difficulty in moving the affected joint, you must opt for physiotherapy. A professional will be able to teach you exercises that will strengthen your muscles and provide support to the joint. This will help you in getting rid of the pain. It can be also beneficial at a time when you are recovering from any surgical procedure.
- Surgery: If physiotherapy doesn’t work, it means you have severe cartilage damage. In that case, you might be advised to take up surgical procedures to set things in proper shape. Surgery is done either by opening the joint or by Arthroscopy. There are various types of surgery which can be done. 1st the old and successful surgery wherein damaged part of the cartilage is debrided and filled with normal cartilage from the non-weight bearing part of the joint. 2nd is ACI (Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation) is a 2 stage procedure wherein chondrocyte is grown using stem cell and implanted in defect part in 2nd stage. 3rd is multiple drilling of the area usually done in childrens.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!