Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandya MansiaYour feedback matters!
Repeatedly I have urinary infection. Urine always have yellow color and most times I have pain in my waist. What should I do?
I am 25 year old, I suffer from ache in my throat periodically sometimes from tonsils, what should I do to permanently get this fixed?
I have psoriasis since 5 years back. I have gone to many doctors nd they say that there is no permanent cure for psoriasis. Currently im using daivobet ointment. Do you suggest any other medicine?
I am 23 year old guy weighing 92 kgs. Two months ago, I started doing physical exercises in order to reduce my weight. I used to run a lot so that I can reduce my weight & built up my stamina. But after few days, my right toe started paining a lot. After getting up in the morning, it pains a lot & after taking a walk for few minutes, it reduces but still the pain is there in my toe. I want to run like I used to do before. Is there any solution like medicine/cream/gel to get rid of my toe pain problem?
I do not sleep properly at nights. My sleep at nights is 4 hours only. I am 75 years old and I take 2 tablets /day for diabetes, 1 tablet/day for BP and 1 tablet/day for cholesterol. With these tablets my BP, diabetes and cholesterol under control. Still I do not have sleep at nights. Please let me know What I should do? also suggest me remedial measures to have good sleep at nights.
I have fungal infection near private parts and there is lot of itching. Itching is spreading the infection. I used anti fungal cream but no use. Please help.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?