Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandip
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SandipYour feedback matters!
Hairfall and dandruff problem. I hav very dry hair. I work in a call centre maximum time night shigt. Can that be a reason for hairfall.
Hello sir I am 19 years old male and my height is 5'3" I want to increase my height and weight what can I do?
Botox is the brand name of botulinum toxin which is also available under other brand names. It is a purified protein that relaxes muscles by paralyzing neuromuscular function. Though used in other conditions as well mostly it is used for aesthetic purposes nowadays.
- Dermal fillers are biologically inert substances used to provided volume or fill the space where injected. It is used to replace or augment volume in part of skin or underlying fat. Though there are temporary and permanent fillers, we at Dr. Kumar's S-Thetics use and recommend only temporary fillers as it safe.
- Face is the focus of human communication and the perception of attractiveness which doesn't escape with the passage of time. Creases or lines on the face can be caused due to aging, gravity, sun exposure, and smoking and from repeated muscle contractions as occurs with facial expressions (dynamic lines). These dynamic lines gradually change to static lines ingrained on the face even at rest which are regarded as a sign of aging. Even at a younger age there can be similar signs due to overuse.
- Botox softens the wrinkles so that they relax, by blocking signals from the nerves to the particular muscles where it is injected. This helps in erasing the dynamic wrinkles which are formed due to contraction of the underlying muscle without the simultaneous contraction of the overlying skin due to loss of elasticity.
- Dermal fillers are effective in erasing the static wrinkles which are ingrained on the skin. They also help in replacing the lost volume. Dermal filler is basically hyaluronic acid that is a naturally occurring substance found in all things alive and in humans, it is what relays essential nutrition from the bloodstream to the skin cells. The acid is found in high levels in the soft connective tissue as well as the fluid that surrounds the eyes. The acid can actually be extracted from the body, reformulated and used as filler to inject into the body.The manner in which the filler will work is that it will act like a cushion underneath the skin, offering volume or even elasticity to the facial features that might have lost their shape. In addition, the acid will also provide better hydration to the face, making it look healthy.
Both botox and dermafiller are injectables. The process involves following steps -
- Marking: The area to be injected is marked and patient is shown the point of injection.
- Cleansing: Spirit is used to clean the area to prevent any sort of infection.
- Anesthesia: Topical anesthetic cream or lotion is applied wherever need be. This step is skipped sometimes.
- Position: Both injections are best given in sitting posture usually on a derma chair.
- Injection: The botox is mixed with saline solution and required units are withdrawn in syringes. Fillers are loaded. Injections are given at desired points and depths.
Sometimes, the patients could get a mark at the place where the injections were injected, which may take up to two weeks to disappear.
Green Tea & Vitamin E capsules if being taken should be avoided for about a week prior to procedure. Avoiding strenuous exercisefor 2-3 days is required.
Botox takes around 7 days to show some actual full observable results, but after two weeks the results will be clear and noticeable not only to yourself, but also to everyone else out there. Dermafiller shows immediate effects but results improve over a period of a week or two.
This is perhaps one of the most minimally invasive anti-ageing treatments, because all that is required is a couple of syringes. Though largely seen as anti-aging, it also has wide range of applications in younger age.
The application of botox and dermafillers are following -
- Reducing lines & wrinkles like forehead, crow’s feet, elevens, frown lines, etc.
- To slim the face.
- Reduce nasal flare.
- Lift nose.
- Sharpen jaw line.
- Add pout to lips.
- Open pores.
- For excessive sweating on palms, soles, underarms etc.
- Cheek augmentation to give that high cheek bone look
- Sharpen jaw line
- Medical rhinoplasty
- Chin shaping
- Lip augmentation
- Brow shaping and lifting
- Face lift
- Static Wrinkles
It has very fruitful results. It is generally a safe procedure with less chances of complications. It is economical in terms of duration of effect. It has minimal recovery time. It gives healthier and fresher skin which glows. It can enhance the shape of your face or facial features. It helps bring back the youthful contours and fullness of the face. It can define and sharpen features which may be irregular naturally or otherwise. It gives a healthier face when you have lost extreme weight. If all you need is hydration and healthy looking skin on your face while you are losing weight or want to maintain your waistline as you age – the best way to keep your face healthy and youthful is with fillers and botox.
However there are a few contraindications & precautions as well which are known only to professionals. Like other procedures certain contraindications like allergic reaction to product, unavoidable blood thinners, autoimmune disorders etc. must be ruled out. Redness, slight swelling & mild bruising may occur which resolves in a matter of few days. There is minimal pain which is usually well tolerated. Headache, bleeding, mild nausea, dry mouth, rashes, swelling etc. are extremely rare unfortunate events. Sometimes it may cause bacterial and viral infections. It can also cause allergic reactions.Itching may occur on the skin which may persist and become a source of constant irritation. However it is generally an easy and comfortable procedure.
Results are natural when done at the Clinic & we do not try to smoothen out the skin completely so that there is no plastic look. Usually results start showing after about a week and last for approximately 4-6 months. However depending on the indication, dose and the strength of the injection the duration can vary. Welcome to Dr. Kumar's S-Thetics to have an experience that will raise your self-image & in turn happiness to another level. We at Dr. Kumar's S-Theticsare trained & experienced to use these injectables to give you amazing results.