Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
If a person has a regular sex with partner almost everydaywhat type of medicine he should take so as to. Avoid weakness and effect on facial glow.
I am 25 years Girl I have ance n small holes on my face I am using erytop gel at night time and biluma cream in morning when going clg n I am using doxcyline tabletsbat night wat have to do to close that hole pls tel me dr.
I have an skin problem with so many pimples and imbalance hormone. Also looking like an old in young age.
I m black I want to become fair, how to become fair and most important thing my vaginal part and thighs area is black how to deal with it.
1. Drink plenty of water: the first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
2. Bananas: bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
3. Ginger: ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
4. Egg whites: egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
5. Lemon juice: lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
6. Aloe vera: aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
7. Olive oil: olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Honey: honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
9. Almonds: almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin e, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
10. Fenugreek: fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin b3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.
I have a some black spots in face please say how I decrease that black spots please say some soap r ointment.
Dear Dr. I have rash itching problem around my private area from many days. Please let me know what needs to be done.
Sir, My daughter is 11 month old. She is suffering from some rash or boil sort of thing on face and hand. We went to pediatrician first she told its mosquito bite it will resolved that time she was having fever cold and cough which was ok by 2 days without any antibiotic. But rash was getting big then again we visited to skin specialist. He prescribed ointment and antibiotic. But one week later also she is having same rashes.
I have really thin hair. What should I do to make them thick? Currently I am using divya kesh tail & shikakai shampoo & I am also doing nail rubbing exercise. What else should I do?
I have got articular rashes on my both lower limbs and it bleeds when I rub it. I have tried skin specialists medicine but it's of no use. Please help.
I am 22 year old and mere face par bhahut saare hair hai and ever week I have too wax. so what to do?
Dandruff is a chronic disorder, which significantly affects the scalp region and is characterized by the appearance of minute white flakes on the scalp. Although dandruff does not cause serious problems, recurrent appearances of dandruff can be embarrassing for the concerned person.
If you spot numerous white flakes repeatedly on the shoulders or on the shoulder region of your shirt and experience severe itching around the scalp, particularly during weather changes, it is likely that you are suffering from dandruff.
Dandruff might develop due to a lack of proper hair care, side-effects of certain shampoos or hair care products, seborrheic dermatitis (characterized by scaly red coloured patches on one’s scalp), dry or oily skin, eczema, excessive stress, hormonal changes, side effects of serious diseases such as HIV or Parkinson’s disease (a disease of the nervous system that impairs human body mobility) and also cold weather conditions.
Prevention and treatment
You can control dandruff by applying any of the following treatments:
- Therapy involving peeling and subsequent strengthening of the scalp might help in the complete elimination of dandruff. The therapy is developed with the help of highly operative anti-fungal ingredients which sanitize the scalp and regulate the growth of the fungi ‘Malassezia’ to a normal level. This helps in the elimination of the intense itchy sensations and the minute white flakes around the region of the scalp. The therapy also aims to provide adequate nourishment to the hair. This therapy helps in the flattening of the dandruff affected hair strands along with the subsequent reinforcement and protection of the hair follicles. If the dandruff is caused due to an oily scalp, this therapy might be useful in the regulation of the unnecessary and excess oil level.
- In order to treat dandruff, a therapy aimed at the purification and balancing of the scalp might be helpful. This treatment incorporates a mixture of natural oils which help in the subsequent nourishment of the scalp; the therapy helps your hair to regain its lost vigor.
Along with the aforementioned therapies, you can also use certain products which might help as well:
1. Anti-dandruff lotions contain a healthy amount of effective ingredients which aim at the removal of the itchy sensation on the scalp along with the subsequent elimination of dandruff.
2. You can also use anti-dandruff shampoos on a regular basis which help to remove dandruff and strengthen the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.