Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya SinghYour feedback matters!
I am doing sex with my wife without using any precautions but then also she is not conceiving. From last two times and this time also she got periods. What is the reason behind it ?
She is suffering from periods Coming 5-10 days. This is the report Abminal&pelvis ultrasound report Liver: normal in size and normal echo texture. No evidence of focal lesion. No evidence of IHBR dilatation. Portal vein appears normal. Gall bladder: contracted well distended wall appear normal. No evidence of calculi/sludge. No evidence of pericholic collection. CBD appears normal. PANCREAS: shows normal parenchyma, no evidence of ductal dilatation calcification. No evidence of peripancretic collection. SPLEEN: Normal in size &measures 9.7 cms shows normal parenchyma. KIDNEYS: both the kidneys are normal in size ,shape &position. Show normal cortisone dull art differentiation. Right kidney measures 9.7*4.3 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. Left kidneys measures 9.6*4.5 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. UTERUS: Retroverted normal in size &measures 8.1*4.5*5.5 cms No evidence of focallesion in myometrium, Endometrial reflectivity appears normal & thickness measures 0.5 cms. No free fluid in POD. adnexa: Right ovary measures 2.1*2.3 cms. LEFT OVARY NOT CLEARLY VISUALIZED. BLADDER: well distended, no calculus. Bladder mucosa appears smooth. RIF: No evidence of inflamed appendix. *No evidence of enlarged lymph nodes. *No evidence of free fluid. IMPRESSION: *Retroverted normal sizeduterus with no focal lesion.
If I my last menstrual begins on the 23 of November 2015. And my due date is August 29 2016, can it be dated when I got pregnant? Please help My period cycle is about 31 days and last for 5 dsys.
I have pcos for 3 months I used myonext but still I face delay in periods and spotting during periods. I observed unwanted little hair above my upper lip I am very scared and depressed now what I have to do.
I am feeling like I am pregnant but a little blood comes out when I am forcing to do stool and after that no blood it happens during my period time after when I was 2 days late for my period. I feel very tired n having body aches. M I pregnant ?I have done sex almost regularly.
My girlfriend is of 19 years, and she suffers from a lot of pain in her lower abdomen and legs during periods. She also goes to loo very frequently (not only at the time of period, but daily). Is there any problem in all these? if there is any, then what should she do?
I have daughter of 18 months. My tsh level was high in pregnancy. And advised thyroxine sodium 75 mcg, but I did not take medicine after delivery. And not repeated test after delivery. Is it important to check thyroid level now.
सर्दियों के मौसम में में खांसी व मोटापे से बचने के लिए निम्न लिखित पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें;-
ये आपको प्रोटीन, विटामिन्स, मिनरल्स के साथ साथ रेशा भी देते हैं तथा इनको खाने से अधिक समय तक पेट भरे रहने का एहसास भी होता है। ये मेटाबोलिज्म को तेज़ करके शरीर को गरम रखते हैं एवं मोटापा कम करते हैं ।
2. अदरक, लहसुन, दालचीनी, हल्दी व लौंग:-
अदरक व अजवाइन के साथ उबला हुआ पानी पीने से न सिर्फ जुकाम खांसी में लाभ मिलता है बल्कि इनके औषधीय गुणों के कारण शरीर में सूजन भी कम होती है एवं मोटापे को कम करने में भी मदत मिलती है।कुछ शोध के अनुसार अदरक में उन एन्जाइम्स को बढ़ाने का गुण है जो जो लिवर को खून साफ़ करने में सहायता करते हैं और यही गुण अदरक को एक गुणकारक घरेलु औषधि बनाते हैं जो रोग प्रतिरोधक शमता बढ़ाती है । यूँ तो कच्ची अदरक ज़्यादा गुणकारी होती है पर इसके तीव्र स्वाद की वजह से इसे सौंठ के रूप में या भोजन और चाय में डालकर भी लिया जा सकता है।
3.बादाम,अखरोट, और अलसी के बीज:-
प्रातः काल में लेने से शरीर को एसेंशियल फैटी एसिड्स (अच्छी वसा) तथा मैग्नीशियम एवं विटामिन E मिलता है जो स्वस्थ्य के लिए कई तरह से लाभदायक हैं ।
4. गर्म पेय :-
टमाटर, मकई या सब्जी का गर्म सूप, अदरक की चाय, कहवा ,इत्यादि न सिर्फ मेटाबोलिज्म को बूस्ट करते हैं बल्कि विटामिन व एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स का भी खजाना हैं ।
ये एक शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सिडेंट है और इसे में मजबूत एंटीवायरल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण हैं। हरी चाय के एक दिन में लगभग दो से तीन कप पीने से प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली मजबूत रहती है। हरी चाय में उपस्थित एंटीऑक्सीडेंट सर्दियों के दौरान ठंड और फ्लू के खिलाफ लड़ने में मदद करते हैं।
इसमे उपस्थित बीटा कैरोटीन (विटामिन A का प्रिकर्सर्) की वजह से ये ठण्ड में शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढाकर इन्फेक्शंस और फ्लू से बचाती है।इतना ही नहीं इसमें उपस्थित रेशा इसे एक बेहतरीन सलाद बनाता है जो वजन कम करने में भी सहायक है ।
7.मुशरूम्स को भी इम्युनिटी बूस्टर्स के रूप में जाना जाता है। ये बहुत ही पौष्टिक एवं प्रोटीन युक्त होते हैं।
8.मोसम्बी, नारंगी,अमरुद जैसे फल:-
ये फल प्रकृति ने ठण्ड में इसी लिए प्रदान किये हैं ताकि इनमे उपस्थित विटामिन Cशरीर को इम्युनिटी प्रदान कर सके और शरीर को सर्दी जुकाम से बचा सके ।
नोट :- कुछ लोगों को उपरोक्त फलों से एलर्जी भी हो सकती है अतः वे इन फलों का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें।
9.दही एक महत्वपूर्ण प्रोबायोटिक है जो आमाशय के डाइजेशन की शक्ति को सुधारती है साथ ही प्रोटीन से भरपूर दही स्वस्थ्य वर्धक है .
नोट:- अस्थमा के कुछ मरीज़ों मेंठण्ड के मौसम में दही लेने से नुक्सान होने के लक्षण सामने आते हैं अतः वे दही का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें ।
10.शहद पर हुए अनेक शोधों से पता चलता है क़ि एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट्स व एन्जाइम्स से भरपूर यह गुणकारी रस अगर उचित मात्रा में (१ चम्मच ) कुनकुने पानी के साथ लिया जाये तो मोटापे को कम करता है साथ में ठण्ड व ज़ुकाम से भी बचाता है ।
उपरोक्त खाद्य पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें और ठण्ड का भरपूर मज़ा लें।
Sir meri wife ko abhi 4th mahina chal raha hai. Unko akshar kamar me dard rehta hai hamare local doctor ki davai to chalu hai len usse dard kam nai ho raha. Kya karu ?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
I had an unprotected episode which did not result in intercourse. But both of us suspect that it accidentally did touch on the vagina. It was the 18th day of my last cycle (13- 18 November). When shall I expect my my period in december. I am tensed because of a yellow discharge today. Kindly guide me.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!
Marriage is believed to be a license for sex, there is always a partner available anytime, anywhere. Right? Maybe, in the initial stages, before the realities of marriage set in (that too provided you have the privacy and the household chores in order). With kids entering the scene, this scene changes completely. For both men and women, life changes drastically, and sex soon becomes a thing of the past.
While the woman undergoes a lot of physical changes and the new one becomes the centre of all her attention, the male is confused somewhere between frustration and loss of attention.
Suddenly, everything revolves around the new one, and somewhere, the physical intimacy between the couples is completely lost. Most couples resign to it as a way of life, a part of parenthood. Some get frustrated and may even look for sex outside marriage. Come to think of it, what created the child is taken away completely by the child.
However, the scene need not be as bad too. There are always ways and workarounds and taking out a couple of hours for the couple should not be a problem, if planned nicely.
Lost privacy: With the kid on the scene, the couple often loses privacy (of the house sometimes, of their bedroom for sure). This is also one of the main reasons for the loss of sex. Maybe, after a year (or earlier depending on a case-to-case basis), try to have a separate bedroom for the child. This not only gives you privacy but also can lead to a romantic night. So, growing a baby does not have to take you away from your partner!!
Planned dates: Ensure the kid (or kids) is taken care of. Get your close family or friends to babysit them and get yourself out of the environment physically. Being at home will make you constantly want to supervise if things are going well. Trust your babysitters, and they will be fine. Do this at least once a month (or more frequently if possible) to keep the romance alive.
Plan your day: With a newborn baby around (or for that matter, with a child around, whatever the age), there is never an end to the to-do list. Getting to bed very late completely drained does not allow for any physical intimacy between you and the partner. Once in a while, wind up a little early, leave some things for the next day and take some time out with the partner. Even some heartfelt talk would leave you feeling close and be a great way to end the day. Sex, for sure, demands some physical energy and reserve it!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I am in physical relationship frm past 3 years starting I used to take I pill for unprotected frm that day I am having irregular periods and gaining my weight my question is do fortut prbms will be faced like in future will I able to conceive child.
I have an ovarian cyst and want to get it removed through leprosy so can you please tell the appropriate cost of the whole process.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.