Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya BansalYour feedback matters!
Since I was 15 old I am suffering from breast pain bt I recover it by homeopathic medicine bt nw at the age of 24 I get started pain again or since morning it started n goes down slow after one hour what must I do.
I am just 19, and 3 weeks pregnant, started vomiting, loose motion, and nausea, I can't even tell my patents or relatives, and in medical stores also they won't give pills without any prescription, I am so confused, help me, you r my only hope, can I take aspirin and can I get without prescription.
Antepartum haemorrhage (APH) is defined as bleeding from the birth canal or genital tract after the 24th week (some authors define this as the 20th week, others up to the 28th week) of pregnancy. APH complicates 3?5% of pregnancies and is a leading cause of perinatal and maternal mortality worldwide.
CAUSES OF ANTEPARTUM HAEMORRHAGE-
No definite cause is diagnosed in about 40% of all women who present with Antepartum Haemorrhage. Some causes are :
1. Placenta praevia
2. Placental abruption - most common pathological cause
3. Local causes e.G. Vulval or cervical infection, trauma or tumours
4. Vasa praevia (bleeding from fetal vessels in the fetal membranes)
5. Uterine rupture
Homoeopathic medicine -
China,ferrum met,pulsatilla,nat mur.
Hi, I am 16 years old and will be 17 in next 2-3 months. I am female. and I am suffering from PCOD. Due to which I suffer from many problems like hair fall. Acne. Weight gaining etc. I need to lose weight as per recommended by all doctors but coming at this stage its very difficult. Though I am working hard. and do exercise and have control on my diet but still its not working as it should. Can you please help me in my diet or ways through which I can reduce weight and get rid of this illness PCOD. and also help me to gain height as I look short.
I have not got my monthly cycles for past 54 days from now. UPT was negative till last week. I was asked to take progesterone tablets (divery) by my physician thrice daily for three days, which would help me getting my cycle. But I have not got it as yet. Have even finished the tablets 4 days back. What shall I do now?
My Beta hug level is 1723 and on ultrasound doc could not locate gestational sac? Is it ectopic pregnancy.
Is is safe to take nutrilite tri-folic tab (as it is written consult your doctor in case of pregnancy) for pregnant women, also ARG 9, surgical SACHET (while searching on Google it is used for hypertension) and are these to also protein sachet for pregnant women. Is it safe?
I am 41 year old female have fibroid in my uterus, in every monthly circle I face a terrible pain. Doctors suggest to remove uterus, but I am not able to go through with surgery. Kindly suggest.
I am 20 years old. I got my last period on 18-8-2016. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-9-2016. But he pour all the semen out of my body. Maybe 1-2 drops went inside me. I have not got my period till now. Yesterday morning I did pregnancy test, it was negative. I never had such a delay in my period. On last period I had taken a pain killer bcz the pain was killing me. Pls tell me what is the problem.
Hi sir I am 36 year old and I have a girlfriend she is 18 we both love each other and we are going to get married so I just wanted to no that is there somthing that will harm our married life, like having a age different and like child problem. To be very frank with you I really dont believe in all that because there are people at the age of 50 to 60 having a child. But then also I want to no that. It can really help me a lot. Thank you sir.
Hello Doctor, I'm seven and half months pregnant. I have diabetes during pregnancy. I take insulin and medicine two times. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes.
Dos 5 - 5. Do work out
Gone are the days of pregnant women avoiding lifting a finger during their pregnancies. We now know that exercise is good for mama and baby! in fact, regular exercise may help you combat many of the issues that arise during pregnancy, including insomnia, muscle pain, excessive weight gain, and mood problems.
I am having pcos. Was having dronis as birth control pill. But not regularly. Had unprotected sex. Had them for 3 days. Then again had intercourse. Can I become pregnant? What medication to have to get my periods?
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
In a regular 26-32 day cycle for the past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. And took an I pill within 18 hrs. After 6 days got bleeding for 2 days. And after 34 days from LMP ie in november. Got the period in december. And january. But in feburary got bleeding only for 1 day. But in the meanwhile took 8 hpt test with the help of preganews. All negative. And took 2 beta hcg test. The first on 42 days from the unprotected incident and second from 63 days from the incident. Both of which came <1 miu/ml. So does that all rule out pregnancy. Or still chance of pregnancy there? On the 73 days from the from the incident took a transabdominal sonography which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. please guide me with your advice.
Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.