Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in india and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SandeshYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor! Past few weeks I get weird feeling on my right hand, it's like current passing through and very little of numbness. It from my shoulder to my thumb. On my thumb above the nail it's constantly numm and feel like no sense. What should I do? Should I consult doctor? If yes which specialises I should. Thanks and regards Yuva.
I am 27 years old my face is damage my full face has pimple scars. My skin is not glowing please answer.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.