Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SinghYour feedback matters!
What is the diet for vey high cholesterol patient. He is allow to drink tea, milk, paneer etc. Also clearly mentioned the fruit which are useful to lowering the cholestrol. Please give solicit reply.
I am having blood pressure taking medicine telcure 40 mg but my reading is 149/99. My sugar level is normal.
Suffering both side chest pain last 1year & 7 month, we are treated with general physician, gastro, neurologist but still facing chest pain and different type of test are done TMT, Cardio profile ECG, endoscopy, chest PA.
I am 51 years old man. I got lipid profile test where in cholesterol found above 270. What precaution or medicine I would required to take. Thanks & regards.
Mere seene m kabhi-2 dard or chuban hoti hai khas tor par rat ko sote samay hi mahsus hoti hai or samay par nahi hoti hai iske liye kya karu.
The Homeopathic medicines have been made use of even before the 18th century, but the systematic investigation and thorough study on these medicines were carried out by the German physician Samuel Christian Hahnemann. Homeopathic medicines are very useful in strengthening the resistance of an individual to an illness and medications are provided after studying the sick patient and not the disease. The medicines prescribed do not mainly depend on the diagnostic testing or blood chemistry analysis. They are, in fact, prescribed on the basis of direct observation of the symptoms reported by a patient.
How effective is homeopathy in treating cardiovascular diseases?
Homeopathy medicines are widely used to treat several medical conditions. Homeopaths prescribe constructional remedies for illnesses that are chronic in nature and these mainly include cardiovascular complaints. It is after understanding the cardiac symptoms of a patient are homeopathic medicines prescribed. The different cardiac complaints for which homeopathic medicines can be taken include congestive heart failure, palpitations, angina and syncope.
The homeopathy medicines are used to treat even many clinical and cardiovascular diseases. Many random trials have been done to prove that homeopathy treatment is effective in treating conditions like childhood diarrhoea, allergic conditions and post-operative conditions. These medicines are also used to treat respiratory, nervous cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. High blood pressure can also be treated using the homeopathy medicines. This is because an increased blood pressure is very risky as it can cause heart troubles and there are possibilities of an individual having a stroke.
Cardiac problems that can be Treated By Homeopathy Medicines
- Conditions like nervousness and worrying are the main cause of hypertension and it results in high blood pressure. Hence, this condition should be checked on time.
- It is very important that right medications are taken and that are prescribed by a qualified doctor. The homeopathic medicines that are prescribed for high blood pressure include Nux vomica, Calcarea carbonica, Sanguinaria, Plumbum and Phosphorous.
- Use of homeopathic medicines unlike the prescription medicines does not cause any side effects, and they are of great use in decreasing hypertension.
However, homeopathic medicines should also be taken after consulting the Doctor. The blood pressure and cholesterol level of an individual are lowered using homeopathic medicines, and these are of great use in preventing a heart attack. There are many cardiologists who even prescribe homeopathic medicines to their patients for treating a cardiovascular disease. The depiction of cardiac symptoms is quite different and these include bursting, aching, cold, cramps, heaviness, jerks, pulsation, spasm, oppression and throbbing and depending on the symptoms, homeopathic medicines are provided to treat the health condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Doctor ! I am from Chandigarh, From few day i am having pain in my chest continuously pinching in center of my chest, i felt myself tired after some walk or feel high pulse rate and trouble in breathing. i visited with these problem to Doctor & he suggested me ECG and cholesterol test, While ECG results normal and Other test reports are as: HDL 44 LDL 153 VLDL 35 TRYGLICER. 173 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 231 Please suggest me with your valuable opinion.
I am 24 years old and I have developed high BP (140/100) and high cholesterol (220 with more LDL than required) problem, this is genetic (hereditary). I want to get rid of these without medication, what changes should I make in my lifestyle for the same. Please advise.
I am taking medicine for hypertension for the last 20 years (Aten and later Amlodipin) Is there any side effects for long time usage of this medicine?
My child is born deaf. He is unable to listen since birth. About 2 years have passed now. He is able to speak but not the appropriate words due to lack of listening capability. What is the treatment of this?
Hi I am 68 yrs old male. I am mild hypertensiv and taking 1 tab atenol50mg daily since 7 years. Which is the equivalent medicine with no side effects?
Suffering from ckd and high blood pressure. In 2010 I was fallen in cerebral attack resulted me unable to move on due to MND. More over my 3 veins in heart found on angiography to be operated as advised. But I don't want to operate bypass surgery. I am 73years old creatinine 3.5 sugar levels normal.
Dr.In my detailed Diagnostic investigation my LDL-167 mg/dl,HDL-38 mg/dl & LDL/HDL-4.40 ,NON-HDL-197 mg/dl.Pls advice my COLOESTROL status & home/ayur remidies for the same.?
Dear sir /madam actually last Saturday my bp triggers to high level as 100/150 and I am only 25 next day I again checked my bp it was 85/130 And next day to that it was 80/120 it's sign of bp problem or this is because of only tension?
What are the symptoms of Thyroid disease and is there any correlation between thyroid and increasing heart beat rate. What are the precautions.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.