Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SharmaYour feedback matters!
7 years back I hurt my front tooth. 3 years back I dropped my mobile phone on the gums of the same tooth. Slowly the tooth color changed. One month back the pain started in the root of the same tooth. Now the abscess started spreading to the root of next tooth. Please advise further treatment.
Mere daant me bahut dard hotaa hai aur neeche ke daant bahut tede mede hai unhe seedha kiyaa jaa sakta hai yanhi mai bahut pareshaan hu isi kaaran mai hansta nahi hoo mujhe bahut niraasha hoti hai apni hansi dekhkar mujhe upaay bataayein.
Hi DOCTOR, My Age is 21 I am having wound in Mouth (white color) weekly once i.e.MOUTH ULCER. For this I am taking B-Complex vitamin tablet. But, it is like temporary treatment. I want the permanent solution for this issue am waiting for your valuable consultation. Please help me out from this issue. Kindly revert as soon as possible.
I have some dental problem and a black spot is there in between the root teeth what can I do what will be the remedy.
How to cure mouth ulcers? I frequently get mouth ulcers so please tell me a home remedy or cure for it.
Hi. Sir or madam. I had bad breath in my mouth for long days. I brush well. But I had this problem. So please give remedy for this. Thank you.
Sir I get a bad smell from my mouth bt I brush daily. Can you tell any alternative. Methods to solve my prblm.
My son his going to reach his eleventh month now. When he was nine and a half months old a small teeth came out. In tenth month second teeth. But after that no teeth came and also his two teeth's are looking tiny. Is there any problem?
Hello mdm/sir Mai ne Sensodant toothpast se use kiya. Brush karne ke bad turant red color ke muhme chale aja te or muh mai jaln si hoti hai. Ye kyu hota hai? Kya mai use karna band kar du?
It’s a little known fact that Garlic is very effective when it comes to battling bad breath. Garlic is a natural cleanser and an antibiotic. It helps the body to push out the decaying food particles stuck to the intestinal walls while also killing the harmful bacterium present therein. Food stuck in your gut generally makes your breath smell foul. It’s your body’s way of telling you to clean your stomach.
To get rid of bad breath, simply mince 3-5 cloves of Garlic and swallow with a small glass of milk. You can also add a pinch of parsley to the mix for added effectiveness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi Doctors I'm irritating with mouth ulcer, if I take be complex then wil be normal, apart from that it's giving problem. please suggest me what I do for that.
Even after having brush two times a day. I am facing dental cavity problem. What care should be taken to cure and avoid the cavities?
Hello doctor I met an accident before two days. My jaws got injured in my mouth but TMJ joints, dooring, matching of teeth is perfect but while I open my mouth some little deviating is coming even-though I was eating without any pain. Tat deviation will become normal?
Hiiii. Sir my self arfa alam I have problem in teeth when I drink water I feel so much sensation. please help m.
I can not open mouth fully. Please suggest me. I also used some medicine i.e-lycopene 1500 mg, antioxidant and some other immunity booster medicine.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Foods like garlic and onions contribute to breath odor, and once the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it's expelled. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily; odors continue until the body eliminates the food.
Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath.