Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Sarao
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SaraoYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
The various causes/factors leading to hair loss include:
- Genetic factors
- Hormonal changes including those that occur after childbirth and during menopause
- Nutritional deficiencies due to a diet that lacks iron (leading to anemia), and also lack of protein intake
- Recovery from acute fever like typhoid and erysipelas leads to diffuse hair loss
- Drug use like the ones that are used in treating high blood pressure, joint pains, cancer, or depression. Anagen effluvium refers to the condition of hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient
- Physical trauma/injury to the head
- Emotional trauma like constant stress or grief due to loss of a family member/close friend
- General diseases like diabetes mellitus, tuberculosis, Hypothyroidism or AIDS
- Auto-immune related hair loss in which the hair cells are mistaken for a foreign body and are destroyed by the immune cells of the body
- Hairstyles like tight braids or ponytails where the hair is tightly pulled backwards leading to traction alopecia; indiscriminate use of hair colors and hair straighteners
- Trichotillomania, which is a mental disorder in which the affected person voluntarily pulls out his/her scalp hair
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.
Homeopathy has some very effective solutions for preventing and curing hair loss. The best part about Homeopathic treatments is that they not only root out the problem but also ensures it doesn't come back. If you are also suffering from hair loss issue, kindly contact a Homeopath to solve it.
This disorder is caused by a fungus named as dermatophytes and it results into a circle around the affected area which resembles a ring. Severe irritation and itchiness can be experienced due to this and the affected area turns red. Sometimes the ring looks like a worm and therefore, many people term this infection as “ringworm”. Even though it is easily curable, the fungus may spread and affect other parts of the body as well or result into serious damage to the skin surface as well. Hence, proper medications and treatment should be opted for-
Causes- The causes of Tinea Cruris are very common and it can also contaminate if brought in contact with others.
Here are some of the causes of this disorder -
● The fungus grows on the skin which is moist and warm therefore affecting the people who tend to sweat a lot and also overweight.
● Tight clothing and hot weather can also lead to the development of this fungus in different areas of the body which does not stay cool.
● The fungus can be spread to other people if it is brought in contact by any medium such as towels, floors, toilet seats etc.
If a person does not takes a bath and clean him or herself for a long time, then the fungus tends to grow and spread on their skin.
● Inflammation in the groin region, anal area, and also around the upper thigh.
● Slightly raised patch of skin might be observed.
● Dry or scaly blisters may develop in the above-mentioned areas which may also burst at certain times and may be painful.
● A very abnormally dark or light skin tone may develop in the affected areas.
● Skin redness or itchiness is very common.
So here are the potential symptoms that you must keep an eye for. The symptoms should not be neglected because the fungus may have a negative impact on your health and also around the surrounding skin areas.
Treatment With Homeopathy-
Jock itch can be easily treated with homeopathic medicines and other ingredients. Homeopathy creams and ointments made of different natural anti-bacterial ingredients are the best for this kind of disorders. The cream will eliminate the germs and fungus growth around the region which was causing such a problem. However, other homeopathy medicines can also be used to treat the affected area and give relief to the symptoms of Tinea Cruris.
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
Homeopathic Treatment For Hypothyroidism
Homeopathy is best holistic therapy for hypothyroidism. Homeopathic medicines have been known to correct the imbalance in the thyroid hormones in a very mild and subtle manner. The homeopathic medicines for hypothyroidism are purely natural in origin and have no side effects at all. They are able to improve the functioning of the thyroid gland permanently. Once cured, one has no need to take medicines and can live a disease free as well as medicine free life.
There are excellent remedies in homeopathy for the patients suffering from hypothyroidism symptoms.The homeopathic remedies are prepared from a wide range of substances such as the vegetables, herb, mineral, chemicals and animal products in extremely minute. The homeopathic remedy selected will be based on all the symptoms of the patient including physical, mental and emotional states and family history of the patient.
Homeopathic remedies stimulate the body’s own immune system and offer a long lasting cure rather than giving temporary relief.
There are two ways to treat hypothyroidism-
- Supplement body with external thyroid hormone
- Administer medicines that could stimulate the thyroid gland
The conventional method is to supplement the hormone. But the problem here is that the body gets used to it and stops producing its own hormone in desired quantity.
In case of homeopathic treatment, it tries to stimulate the gland to make it produce normal production of hormone.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry look-conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
POPULAR HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR ACNE AND PIMPLES.
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sinusitis is the tissue inflammation of the membrane lining the sinus. Due to the inflammation, the sinus membrane gets filled with mucus, fluid, waste matter etc. This leaves very little room for air in the sinus membrane. The absence of air blocks the nose. The sense of smell goes away. The forehead might feel heavy as well. The resonance of the voice gets lost and it becomes nasal. In many cases, this leads to nasal discharge and result in a fever as well.
Sinusitis can be chronic or acute. Chronic sinusitis refers to cases where the sinusitis lasts long and does not go away easily. The ones that last for a shorter duration is known as acute sinusitis.
What are the symptoms of chronic sinusitis?
- Heaviness of forehead and nasal blockage
- Loss of shrill in the voice due to lack of air
- Difficulty in breathing from the nose (the mouth is used instead)
- Persistent sneezing
- Persistent headache
- Light pain near the eye and the cheeks
- Due to a recurrent cough, pain might get transferred to the ears
- Tendency to vomit or a feeling of nausea
Homeopathic Standpoint on Chronic Sinusitis
Of all the chronic conditions that could be treated by alternative medicine, chronic sinusitis stands the best chance to be completely cured via homeopathy. The natural course of homeopathic treatment aids in rebuilding the body’s immunity that is essential for curing sinusitis. Although this mode of treatment takes a while to show its effects, it has the capability to completely eradicate the chronicity and the recurrence of sinusitis and provide a long-term solution. Homeopathy does not involve any antibiotics or strong medicines, and it has no side effects or after effects. The homeopathic medicine is mild and tender. It cures the patient from within without any pain whatsoever.
How does the homeopathic medicine work?
There are close to 50 different types of medicines that can treat chronic sinusitis. As soon as the homeopathic medicine is consumed, it affects the respiratory system and mucous membrane. It makes the waste material present in the membrane come out in the form of yellowish discharge. The medicine is suited to those patients who feel lethargic and tired throughout the stint of sinusitis.
What is the time for a complete cure?
Homeopathic medicine might take a while to cure a chronic sinusitis patient. However, the time duration depends upon the extent of blockage of the membrane, frequency of sinus attack, history of nose blockage, general health of the patient etc. Not all medicines click for everyone. Based on the symptoms, general health and fact finding, a homeopathic doctor recommends a medicine. Typically the medicine is advised to be taken thrice or four times a day along with gargling, vapour consumption etc. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir/maam, I am having a breakfast of banana, honey and milk for gaining my weight. Should I have them separately or go for a mixture of all three. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Depression is a very common phenomenon in contemporary times. It mostly affects those in their teenage and even those who are in their early thirties. Depression can be caused due to many reasons and must be treated quickly to prevent it from turning into a chronic illness with other side effects. Common symptoms of depression include less socialising, less talking with people and sitting at home or locked behind doors for long duration. At times, one even reduces the intake of food and remains in an agitated mood for a long period of time. When it becomes severe cases, medicines need to be administered to the patients to bring them out of their depression.
The interesting part of this condition is that the patient sometimes knows that he/she is suffering from depression and should try to get out of it.
Homeopathy for Depression and Anxiety
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat depression and anxiety but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for depression treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some of the commonly indicated homeopathic medicines are listed here:
Aurum Metallicum- This medicine helps recover from deep-seated depression. The patient requiring this medicine is likely to have lost interest in life. There is a sense of loathing for life, lack of joy, loss of smile, loss of hope. He may have seen a very hectic and even successful career; and due to some triggers, there would be a U-turn and the person falls into deep valley of depression.
Manganese- This metal medicine has ample of gloominess, depression and sadness.
Here are some of the tips and tricks of coping with depression:
Overcome your thoughts with positivity: When in depression, one feels lethargic, is overcome by negative thoughts and cannot focus on doing anything. This needs to be challenged and battled with. During this time, you need to repeatedly convince yourself that there will good and bad times and there is always a way to deal with it. The bad phase would disappear just as it had come, and there is no point sulking on it now. Don’t let the negativity lead to more depression, as a healthy person still lives inside you.
Get fresh air daily: Going out for a walk or even sitting in the balcony to get some fresh air and morning sunlight can do wonders when you are suffering from depression. Light slowly eats away the darkness in you and helps you see the positive side of things.
Eat healthy food: There is a tendency to either give up on food or to eat a lot of junk food like pizza, chocolate and ice cream during this phase. This must be avoided. What is seen as depression eating is actually binge eating and can have serious consequences on your health and weight. Instead, healthy and regular meals should be eaten and meals should not be skipped at all.
- Stay connected: You must stay connected with people, even if it means bringing a forced smile on your face. This can do wonders in helping you cope with your depression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.