Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Sameer
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SameerYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female and have severe bach ache. I unable to sit or stand for long time. It ia also causing pain in legs or even whole body. Please tell me what to do?
I am 68 years old male having problem of nerve compression in L2, L3 and L4 areas of spine. I am managing with some exercises and some pain reliever medication. But now I Have started feeling feeling little numbness feeling in my left foot and right hand fingers along with left foot drop. Kindly suggest how I should take up further medication or treatment. Thanks.
Sir mein roj slow running karta hu morning mein. Kuch dino se mere knee ke niche pain hota had, both legs par. Meine x Ray or uric acid test karya. Sab normal aya. Phir maine slow running bad Kar di to pain thik Ho gaya. Us ke bad 1 month baad meine running shuru kar di to, kuch dino bad same problem ho raha hai. 1 cheej mere running karne se mera 5 kg weight loose Ho gaya tha. Pls advise me.
I am 28 years old, my weight is 75 kgs and height is 5'5. Every morning when I wake up, I sense allot of pain in my lower back. The pain is only there for few min, but it happens every morning. I sleep on a thick mattress made of foam, and I generally sleep straight. Can you help me out.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.