Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SameerYour feedback matters!
Lower back ache tingling in some fingers and toes, sharp pains in legs and feet at various different places, not in the same place. Shoulder pain.
From the last 6 month I have pain in my back bone but some time the was hike, and some time the pain was normal and no any other feels in body, please suggest the best advise.
I am 32 years old Having pain at jaw joint, cracking sound while chewing. Neck and shoulder muscle pain. Headache with eye pain. Feeling numbness in arms and legs. Dizziness and tiredness.
I am 35 years old male and have backache problem for last 2 years. Please suggest me how to get rid of this problem.
I am 20 years old, previous year I slipped over stairs and fall on buttock, I feel some pain while walking in the lower area where thigh bone joins the back bone, it occurs when I sleep and suddenly start walking after waking up.
Sir mere back me pichle 5-6 mahine se pain hota tha 2-3 minutes chalne ya khade rehne pr mere back se lekr per tak bahut tez pain hone lagta tha or per bhi sunn hone lagte the MRI krwane pr report me aaya Disk desiccation with diffuse annular disc bulge, large posterior disc protrusion and ligamentum flavum thickening seen at l4-5 level resulting in marked effacement of bilateral neural foramina, bilateral lateral recess stenosis and marked canal stenosis with compression over thecal sca, cauda equina and exiting nerve roots Dr. ko dikhane pr Dr. Operation krwane ko bola pr me or ghawale sab dare hue hai operation ke liye Kya koi dusra illaz hai iske liye ya operation hi krwana hoga or operation krwate time ya krwane ke baad problem to nahi hogi koi Please suggest me.
I am 47+ male started having acute pain in right elbow since 5-6 months. To share with you more during the day I don't feel much. But when I get up in the morning I feel acute pain. Please advise.
Hi I am 21 year old, and during last 2 months I am diagnosed with the spondylitis, acute pain in the back bone, taking medicine during last 2 months - movon mr, rebozen 20, please suggest me the proper treatment.
Hello doctor I have faced a small accident today my left knee slightly injured so is any natural remedies for recovery it hurts when moving my jaw while sitting and when walk .is any Natural remedy for speed recovery.
Meri wife ka operation se bachha hua hai. Ek saal ho chuke hain Aksar kamar me dard rahta hai Ultrasound kiya to left kidney me four. Six mm ki stone hai. Jiski homeopathy ki dawa chal rahi hai Sir mujhe kamar drad k liye kuch oil ya spray bataye.
I have neck pain, and this pain come left side chest I did x ray report showing it is spondylitis, pain also feel left hand up to finger end, Please suggest how will relive from this pain, ECG report also normal.
I am suffering from back pain for 2 year and 6 months. I have gone to doctor several time, but he told me that blood is not running properly in my nerves. Please tell me any solution.
Pain In my two legs below the knee for the past two weeks and also noticed slight black veins seen only on the left leg. Kindly.
I am taking esomeprazole since 2 weeks. Now I am having pain in bones and muscles spasm. Is it due to esomeprazole? And is it dangerous?
Hello. Mere right perme gutane(knee) se upar ka pura per dard krta he jab bhi letke uthti hu bhut dard hota he.
I am 30 years old my knee are voice in the walking time and some time seating then one knee are very painful.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.