Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep RawalYour feedback matters!
Mere bête ko cold ki problem h wo jab bhi rota h to use cough honi shuru ho jati h or phir vomit hone lagti h iska koi proper solution bataiye use Abhi blood me allergy batai h or Dr. NE septilin Himalayan ka diya h continuing pilane ka bola h 1year tak.
My 5 months baby have less immunity am giving only breast milk.. What I want to eat for increasing my baby is immunity.. Help please .
Mera beta 2.5 saal ka hai uska body bohat thin hai khana thik se leta nahi hai agar morning ko khaya to din raat ko khuch bhi nahi khata khana khilane se rone start karta hai please doctor thora bata dijiye is problmko.
Boy 2 years old. What is the pathology in his teeth. this problem is since when teeth started coming. Its painful and he is aggravated while eating and aml by rubbing his teeth when his mom rubs his teeth Today he was eating papaya and uska ek teeth toot gya that is uska ye milk teeth h and so early why is it so and what is the cause he is also suffering from convulsive attack. When attack comes he close his hand tightly and teeth locked and dyspnoea is seen. After attack he is prostrated and sleeps . Attack occurs with any kind of loud noise Please guide.
How should baby be protected by cold and cough in the peak Winter season and also if cough happens what should be the best medicine.
My friend is 17 year old. Recently she had pimples through out her face. I heard that if hormones changing in body then what to do to reduce it please suggest possible remedy.
Hi doc. My daughter is 5 months old now. She is totally on formula feed. Can I start fresh milk or amul or mother dairy milk for her? and when I can start semi solids and what yo start the in semi solids?
My daughter is 5 years old. She is frequent suffering from cold and cough and tonsillitis whether there is weather change or taking cold drinks and ice creams. After taking antibiotics such as clavam bid syrup or azithral xl with ambrodil s syrup and levocetirizine tablets she recovers. But it is frequent. Pl advice for permanent cure of it. Is taking antibiotics or medicines frequently is safe?
I have a 6 month old son with cleft lip and palate, what should I give him besides milk to make him healthy?
Hello, my daughter is 13 months old and her weight is 11.3 kg. Is her weight ok according to her age? And also I wanted to know if I can feed her cow milk now. Thanks.
Sir my baby is 1.5 years and she have fever 104.3 f and she is looking very week and her head very hot.
Giving a child medication can be a challenging job and one that many parents dread! Wrong dosage can create a havoc and lead to unnecessary complications or the problem not getting treated at all. So make sure you give your child the proper dose.
Here is a small guide that will help you understand more about dosage and administration of medicine for children:
- Dosage: Usually, most pharmaceutical companies print the dosage as per the age or the weight range of the child. This is true mainly for paediatric drugs. Yet, there are other ways of calculating dosage as well. You can divide the age of the child (in months) by 150 and multiply the sum with the average adult dosage to compute the dose that the child should get.
- Frequency: Also, always speak with a paediatrician to find out how often a medicine must be administered. The label will usually have this information, but it is always best to mention the exact symptoms and ask for the frequency.
- Instruments: Child medicine usually comes in liquid form for easy ingestion. You can use a wide mouthed calibrated syringe for administering the medicine, or you could use a spoon, or even the measuring cup that comes with the medicine. The baby's bottle or a dropper can be used for infants as well. Take care to watch for signs of choking and administer the medicine in one dose broken up into smaller doses to avoid the same.
- Storage: Ask your doctor about storing the medicine at room temperature or in the refrigerator as this will affect the efficacy of the medicine.
- Administration: Remember to find out if the medicine is to be administered before or after the child has had a feed or a meal. Then, wash your hands and prepare the child by ensuring that he or she lies still without any squirming. Make the child comfortable about the idea of taking medication and keep the head propped up. Talk to distract the child and if need be, practice sucking it in so that the child avoids choking. You can mask the unpleasant taste of certain medicines by keeping a glass of juice or candy nearby.
- Missed Doses: If your child throws up a dose, or you miss one, do not give a double dose. Instead skip and give it later.
Take due precautions when you are administering, storing and measuring the medicine for your child as this could have an impact on how the child reacts and heals.
My son is 2.1 year old. Past 2days he is suffering from loose motion. He done potty 2 times in a day, bt that in a thick paste form. My doctor suggest to give bisilac medicine thrice a day of 5ml. Side by side he also told me to stop grain and milk products. As my son drink milk in night am giving pediasure in water by consulting my doctor. Am also giving raw banana and boiled apple to his diet. His potty gets better yesterday but today in the morning he still passes loose potty. Doctor saying to continue the medicine. Is this ok or I have to give other medicine. Please suggest some method to stop it.
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.