Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PanchalYour feedback matters!
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
I am 37 years old male. I had cold and cough last 2 months. Doctor gave me mox 625mg and cough syrup for 10 days. Thick green substance came out. After this I took X-ray and Dr. said everything is clear. But now I have pain in right chest, then I went to pulmonary Dr. He said this might be gastric problem.
I have a bubble inside the ear since yesterday. It pains a lot. I think there is pus inside. What do I do? it is yellow in color. Please suggest some medicines. Because of the pain I have fever since today morning. I am unable to walk.
Feel tired, sleepy, chronic back pain. Erection happens but last for 5-10 minutes only. Doesn't erect twice at a time.
My grandfather got paralysis a year ago and past few days he got pits. Why is this happening. His left cerebrum was dried. No other diseases.
I am facing sinus problem. Doctor say that my nose bone has increased in size. I am also having trouble due to excess mucus secretion in nose and throat. Kindly suggest me some measure.
I am 25 years male, I am suffering from throat infections from past 8 months, I did undergo a lot of tests. What should I do?
I can't able to pull my foreskin back of my penis. When I pull it back a small skin is fixed to the bottom of my shaft. What I need to do to pull it iff?
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.