Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
Very well explained the reason of problem also guided well to eradicate the problem
Very knowledgable, sincere and honest doctor. It is so rare to find true Ayurvedic practitioners. Dr. Madaan is a true vaidya.
Nice to see the doctor. Genuine doctor
Nice meeting. Genuine doctor
Ayurveda can offer a psychological system of treatment quite like it can aid in physical treatment. The scope of its practice incorporates both mental as well as physical healing. Thus, you won’t be able to comprehend Ayurveda in its fullest sense without having a look at its influence on the human mind and its consciousness.
The evaluation of the mind is as complicated as that of the physical body. It is not simply a sidelight which can be looked at an instance. Ayurvedic application of treating psychological imbalances has its own expertise and application quite like any other therapeutic procedure.
Ayurveda and mental imbalance
Conventional Ayurvedic treatments have recognised three primary causes of mental illnesses:
Imbalances caused by various Doshas which can be either through external reasons or constitutional issues.
An excess of tamas as well as rajas in the mind.
Factors of Karma or outcomes of previous actions.
All these three factors are interrelated to some degree though the imbalances of the Doshas are the most predominant. It mainly rests upon excessive of tamas and rajas, which eventually mirror the deeper disharmonies resting on all the actions.
Ayurveda and psychological problems
Ayurvedic treatments offer a threefold solution for combating all these imbalances that lead to psychological problems.
1. Rational therapies are known for encountering all the Doshas that can be achieved with the help of proper diet, herbs, clinical treatments and other therapies that are directed in opposite directions of the Doshic disharmonies.
2. Sattvic therapies along with Yoga are believed to counter the rajas along with tamas with the use of pranayama, asana, mantra as well as meditation.
3. Spiritual methods for reducing Karma can help in the proper applications of mantras, and rituals that help in purifying the soul.
These three methods of treatment normally cross each other and can be applied to the same individual alternately. The mind as a factor with emotional issues can be availed in each of these stages.
Ayurveda for counselling
Along with these psychological considerations, Ayurveda is largely used for counselling a person who is going through mental imbalance. Much of the work comprises of educating the individual on how he or she would be able to alter their lifestyle for the prevention of diseases and optimising the health conditions along with treating mental imbalances. While this may be centred on herbal and dietary recommendations, it is generally based on the individual clinical condition of the patient.
Fertility is a potential for reproduction. In other words, fertility is an ability to have babies or to reproduce. When fertility rate in a community, increases more babies are born. To produce an offspring it depends on age, health and other factors of the woman. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda.
Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, a defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males. infertility may have anatomical, psychological, hormonal or lifestyle related causes. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples can't be determined using the currently available methods of investigation. From Ayurvedic perspectives, shukra dhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases. Poor quality shukra dhatu can cause infertility in males & females.
Failure to reproduce
Ayurveda For Infertility
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men, the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to the transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
Foods to Nourish All Seven Dhatus (Bringhana)
- Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables
- Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi, and panir (a fresh cheese made of milk)
- Whole grains
- Mung dhal
- Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
- Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad dhal (available at Indian grocery stores) cooked with equal parts turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
- A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion.
Foods to Enhance the Reproductive Tissue (Vrishya)
- Date-milk shake
- Mango milkshake
- Rice pudding
Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
In general, it's important to eat a wide variety of foods in order to receive all the essential nutrients. Keep trying new vegetables and fruits, and rotate your menus to make sure you're not eating the same thing day after day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am suffering form cold inspire of season. I have allergies problem .please help me out with suitable instructions to come out of this problem.
I have been suffering from cold, sneezing, running nose, stuffiness etc. The doctors say its some allergy. They treat me for one month. The problem subsides for about a week and again it crops up. I am 65 years old. The problem start early in the morning and stays for about 2- 3 hours every day in the morning hours.
Thyroid has become a common ailment among most women in India nowadays. It is triggered due to the presence of impurities in the blood, which lead to hormonal imbalances and therefore, a number of symptoms, including anorexia, unhealthy weight gain, loss of energy, weakness and fatigue are experienced. But in case of hyperthyroid, you will notice an increased metabolic activity, a rise in pulse rate, loss of weight and palpitation.
Irrespective of whether you are suffering from hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, Ayurvedic treatment has some viable solutions that are aimed at elevating your health condition.
Ayurveda and thyroid
Though there is no direct mention of thyroid in the Ayurvedic texts, there are major implications that hint towards a disease like thyroid that is caused due to imbalance of body fluid and its probable treatments. Thyroid imbalance can be controlled by the following treatment regimen that includes:
1. Dietary regulations: As per Charaka, thyroid doesn’t affect those individuals who take milk in adequate quantities. In addition, you must take moong seeds, bengal gram seeds, sugarcane, cucumber, barley and old rice in optimum amounts for prevention of thyroid. In case you are already suffering from thyroid imbalance, then you must also aim at having a considerable amount of milk on a regular basis.
2. Herbs for regulating thyroid: The herb named Purple Mountain Ebony is purposely helpful in the treatment as well as proper functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition to this herb, you must also intake Punarnava, Brahmi, Jatamansi, Gokshura and Shilajita for alleviating your thyroid problems.
3. Home remedies: If there is swelling in any part of the body caused due to thyroid imbalances, then it can be properly treated by applying a fine paste of Jalakumbhi over the affected area. The juice of this paste can be administered in a small quantity of 22 grams in a span of 24 hours. It helps to increase the amount of iodine in the body which helps to fix various problems in the body. If you are experiencing a lack of energy and weakness, you can use coconut oil for boosting the sluggish metabolism of the body.
4. Yoga for treating thyroid: There are various Yogic postures, which are believed to help in the maintenance of the thyroid gland. You can practice sun salutation, fish pose and shoulder stand for alleviating your condition and get rid of all types of health issues caused from thyroid imbalances.
If you wish to get a personalised evaluation of your health condition, then it is imperative to pay a visit to an expert who can recommend proper Ayurvedic treatment methods for you.
I am suffering from fungal infection for 4 years and using Mecloma-T tube. But still it comes out more in rainy season.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.