Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching problem from adjoint to foot. This problem only at night time only. Am blessed with a baby boy 15.4. 2016. Normal episiotomy delivery. How to cure dis problem. Please tel me doctor. I can't tolerate. Pls hlp me.
I am 25 year old male got severe hair fall from past 1 year also hair got thin and due to which I am losing my self confidence. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of hai call and can get hair growth where I got bald. U shape in front both side.
I have too many acne scars, I want to take leech therapy for scars. Does it remove scars totally on my face?
I have so much pimples in my face I use so much cream and gace wash what ido tell me any cream and face wash that make my skin more clear and make dark spots away from my face.
I suffered from chickenpox disease. Dark spots on my whole body are quite visible. Almost 1.25 years had elapsed and this spots continues. Kindly suggest how to fix this problem?
I am 21 year old male got av 3 pimples and went for consultation 16 days ago now am taking medicine of sazith and vitamin c tablet and using acne Rex facewash, Aziderm 20 even then pimples are frequently coming how to overcome that and how much will it take to cure those pimples or any remedy please help me out also using uv doux in morning.
Hi, My skin is oily n having pimples, blackheads and my nose area is red because of pimples and I am currently using ramdev baby's face wash and lacto calamine cream. So please suggest me which face wash n cream I should use daily Thanks.
Lupus, romantically named after the wolf, is a very dangerous disease that can often be fatal, and when it isn’t, it makes the sufferers’ life pretty much unlivable. Lupus is an autoimmune disease wherein the body’s immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues, thereby causing symptoms like inflammation, swelling, and damage to the joints, skin, kidneys, blood, the heart and lungs.
Signs you are suffering from lupus!
- Out of proportion and persistent fatigue: This is the most common sign of lupus. Almost 90% of patients experience it, according to a research.
- Slight to high fever: Low grade fever due to no justifiable cause can be another sign of lupus. The fever usually comes and goes. Talk to your doctor if you experience this symptom as this could be a sign of inflammation, infection, or imminent flare-up of the disease.
- Thinning of hair: Thinning of the hair is often one of the first signs of lupus due to inflammation of the skin and scalp. Some people have hair coming out in clumps while others just have a less alarming thinning of the hair symptoms. Lupus can make hair feel dry and brittle. Doctors call this ‘lupus hair’.
- Unexplained skin rash called malar rash: Also called the butterfly rash, it appears on the cheek and the bridge of the nose. 50% of patients get this rash. It can appear suddenly or after exposure to the sun. Usually it appears just before a flare-up of lupus.
- Chest pain which increases with breathing: The lungs and the blood vessels in them become inflamed. This makes breathing difficult and can also cause chest pains when you breathe. The lung size can also shrink due to lupus, causing shortness of breath.
- Painful, stiff or swollen joints: Inflammation due to lupus can cause pain, stiffness, and swelling in your joints, particularly in the morning.
- Blood in urine: This happens due to inflammation of the kidneys or nephritis, which causes swelling in legs and feet and high blood pressure (BP). If lupus is not treated, you can also die of end stage renal disease.
- Persistent loss of appetite: Lupus causes acidity and indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Thyroid problems: Patients develop an autoimmune thyroid disease which can cause both weight loss and gain. The thyroid helps control your body’s metabolism and if it doesn’t function properly, it can affect vital organs like your brain and heart.
- Dry eyes and dry mouth: Some lupus patients develop Sjogren’s syndrome, another autoimmune disorder. This causes malfunctioning of glands responsible for tears and saliva in our body, hence your eyes may feel dry and your mouth will also remain dry.
Lupus is unpredictable and patients often suffer flares, or active symptoms of the disease, followed by periods of normalcy. Because the signs of this disease are so general, it’s easy to miss them; so, if you have been getting even three symptoms of lupus, it’s time to see a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.