Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in dwarka. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KhetarpalYour feedback matters!
My daughter ,age 36 years, height 5'-3,wt.45kg, she has a problem of losing weight and energy level. She went number of tests and all test are Okay.Except of IRON level which on border line.THYROID test is okay. Please advice her to boost her ENERGY LEVEL.Now she is Canada based.I am quite worried about my daughter. Please advice.
4 months ago I got c section operation given birth to baby boy .Yesterday onwards loose motion and stools mixed with blood and white gel and stomach ache. And my son 4 months baby vomiting whenever he drinks breast milk from yesterday.
I am prakash jain age 25. I have back pain in 5 days. I am not using any type of medicine please help.
I am suffering from diabetes since last 2 years and taking allopathic medicine. I am also taking ayurvedic medicine but it is not coming to normal. Can you suggest Ayurvedic medicine to control it.
I found myself depressed after not studying enough in a day? is it normal.? Or I should take some medicine.
I am 26 years old and married from last 2 and half years. Now I want to conceive but nothing is positive yet. I also have irregular periods. I have done all test and doctors are saying that I have ovarian cysts. Can you please help me out?
Sir wife ko periods hore h 1 2 din hue fir band fir 2 din chod k fir ho gye ase phle nhi hua koi baby to nhi hoga usko mani periods k bad sex keya tha bena protection k.
1. Determine your ideal weight and follow your diet plan with patience.
2. A gradual reduction of 2-3 kg in a month is desirable. Don't get disappointed if weight loss is not desirable. Maintain weight record weekly.
3. Nibbling in between meals should be avoided.
4. Water adds no calories, so drink plenty.
5. Divert yourself from food rather there are many interesting hobbies to indulge in.
6. Exercise should be a part of your schedule say 5 days a week. Be it walk or stretching or some yoga aasans like surya namaskar.
7. Avoid sweets, fried foods and carbonated beverages.
8. Include free foods like lemon water, ajwain water, green tea, salad vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, onion, cabbage, kakri etc, fruits like apple, watermelon, guava etc.
9. Include milk and yoghurt, whole wheat flour along with pulses in your diet.
10. Most important of all don't worry.