Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache problem when return from my college. It's happen daily So what's the remedy of this?
I am suffering from fungal infection on my hips and I do feel itchy from last 10 days and have used 2-3 different ointments and creams but none of them worked so please help me out with this problem.
Hii. I am having gastric problem from the past 1 month, burning sensation, stomach ache, bloating of stomach and from 4 days I am having digestion problem no proper motions if I eat less feeling stomach full and will get bloat I went for hospital also I have taken 2 course of medicine still not yet cured please suggest me what to do for this problem.
Hi im 33 weeks 7 days pregnant. I just want to ask my stomach is tightening a lot these days is it a serious issue. The movement of the baby is very slow it usually moves at night when I lie down. And the heartburn is also in a play these days. Can you please help me.
I masturbate 2-3 times a week. Will it affect my future sex life or will it affect my capabilities to born a child?
Any benefit of fenugreek daily 1 spoon at night for constipation problem? Any side effect of it for daily dose?
I am 35 yes old I have dizziness problem my bp is 120/90 pregnancy negative but had an ovary removal operation 4 years back.
I am suffering from border line diabetes since 2014 . What prevention should be taken so that I can't keep increasing, and I can live a normal life.
I am a regular masturbate and a porn addict. I am not married but sometimes get depressed as I fell the need of a sex partner. I am not enjoying masturbating anymore and sometimes at night I have to wake up to masturbate as I my penis gets straight erect and then I can't control myself.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical Treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink Plenty of Water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General physician.
My penis size is 5 inch and sex time bhi bohat kam hai is there any solution for this please tell me thanks.
Hello doctor. Whenever I am in smoke area I get affected from severe cold which last upto 3 days. Please consult medicine for this.
I am 24 years old and my gf is 23 years old on 18th dec we had an unprotected sex but I withdrew before 2 min of ejaculation after washing it I reinserted it again but I did not cum. Sir its being 5 days .is there any possibility of getting her pregnant .plzz reply.
Piles or Haemorrhoids is a disease of the anal canal. The veins in this region get affected. They swell as blood stagnates inside them. This causes discomfort while passing stool. The most obvious symptoms of piles are bleeding and pain at the time of excretion or passing of the stool. For most of the patients with piles, sitting or standing becomes a tedious task.
What causes piles?
The primary reason behind the occurrence of piles is a patient’s sedentary lifestyle. Most of it also depends on upon his or her diet intake. Many of us consume a lot of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in our regular meals. But, we forget or are simply reluctant to take up physical exercises. This, in turn, leads to increase in body weight and hampers the activity of our digestive system. As a result, patients develop diseases like piles.
Diet plays a vital role in preventing piles. If we don’t add an adequate amount of fibre or roughage to our diet, there is a potential threat of developing piles. Fibres help with the convenient evacuation of the stool. In fact, fibres form the bulk of the stool. Besides, insufficient intake of water may also cause this disease.
Natural ways to tackle Piles
Piles can be managed or tackled by bringing in some changes in our lifestyle. Some of the ways of managing piles have been listed below:
- Add more roughage and fruits to your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid laxatives
- Sit in a tub of hot water to get relief from the pain
- Drink plenty of water
Homoeopathic treatment for Piles
When it comes to the treatment of piles, Homeopathy is quite safe and an effective method to get rid of the problem. It doesn’t have any side effect on the patient’s health. It doesn’t include any painful surgery for removal of piles. Moreover, homoeopathy is budget-friendly. Here are some effective homoeopathic medicines, useful in curing piles:
- Hamamelis: This medicine is useful in stopping the bleeding in piles. It can cure any venous congestion and bleeding. It can also be taken when the patient develops a feeling of soreness.
- Ratanhia: It gives relief from the pain due to piles. A patient suffering from piles feels immense pain and a burning sensation at the time of stool evacuation and even for hours after that.
- Graphites: It is prescribed to a patient suffering from both constipation and piles. It is given to them who are obese, have skin eruptions and constipation.
- Nux Vomica: It is given to patients who have a sedentary lifestyle, take spicy food and are active smokers and alcohol drinkers. Usually, patients who have been advised to take Nux Vomica are aggressive in nature. It cures piles as well as digestive disorders.
Things to remember: These medicines are only some of the homoeopathic remedies available in the market. It is best to consult a homoeopathic practitioner for the perfect treatment.
A bent penis can be a source of genuine concern for a man. Yes, a little curvature in the penis is common, but when the curvature is severe, it can create both physical and emotional problems. Most men with a severely bent penis are considered to have Peyronie's disease, named after the doctor who first described it medically. Since sexual and penis health can be impacted by Peyronie's, it helps to be aware of what treatments are out there for this condition.
In 2016, the World Journal of Men's Health published "Nonsurgical Interventions for Peyronie's Disease: Update as of 2016," an overview of the existing treatments for a bent penis. Following is a distillation of the information contained in that article.
First, a little about Peyronie's disease. The Mayo Clinic describes this disorder as "the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections." This scar tissue usually develops due to injury to the penis. For example, a man might be struck in the penis by a baseball, might slam his erection into a hard surface or might simply experience repeated rough (if pleasurable) handling during sex. Such activities create trauma in the penis; as it heals (even from small traumas like rough handling), scar tissue forms. If that tissue forms repeatedly in one area, it prevents the skin from stretching properly, causing the penis to bend during an erection.
Among the treatment options are:
1. Oral options. A wide range of pills are sometimes used in treating Peyronie's, including vitamin E, tamoxifen, L-carnitine and tadalafil. Such options are typically employed first, as they are the easiest treatment available. Typically, these therapies show results in cases where the scar tissue is less intense. Some of these options are also available for topical application directly on the penis skin.
2. Injections. More persistent cases may respond to the injection of medication directly in the area where the scar tissue build-up is pronounced. As of this writing, only one drug is approved for this method in the U.S. Many men resist this treatment as, understandably, the idea of injecting a needle into the penis does not appeal to them.
3. Traction. Traction therapy essentially works to pull the penis back into shape. A man wears (for several hours each day), a device that attaches to the penis and exerts force to pull it in the opposite direction of the curve. Traction devices tend to work best in conjunction with other therapies rather than on their own.
4. Shock wave therapy. A more recent addition, shock wave therapy uses high amplitude pulses of energy directed at the penis. Typically used on joint and tendon issues, the therapy seems to help with the pain that some experience from Peyronie's but has not yet been shown to make much difference in the curvature.
5. Surgery. There are several surgical approaches to correct the curvature of Peyronie's. Because some cases correct themselves over time, surgery is usually recommended only when the bent penis has been an issue for a year or longer and/or when the physical or emotional distress it causes is significant.
Whatever approach a man may take to treat a bent penis due to Peyronie's disease, he is better positioned if his penis is in good health - and that is more easily obtained when he regularly utilizes a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Some of the best crème contains both vitamin E and L-carnitine, which are sometimes used to help treat Peyronie's. The best crème will also include vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin" that has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.