Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KapoorYour feedback matters!
How to avoid sleep for studying And how to get to sleep when needed Because when needed sleep don't come And when not it comes.
These days am not able to sleep at night. Im a college goin student. What could be the reason fr it?
1) Can male drink lauki juice everyday? Does it effects sperm count? 2) what if a male had 10 to 20 grams of Flax Seeds everyday. Will it decrease sperm count?
My penis one ball is normal in shape and one get big sometimes and sometimes is remain normal. What is this disease named. And what are its disadvantages. Thank you.
Hi. Can any one help me. My brother has erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation. Can he use this homeopathy medicine (DAMIAPLANT DROPS). When he trying to buy online they are mention like" do not self medicate. Please consult your doctor" please give me reply.
I have type 1 diabetes and sugar level is also in under limit. I want to gain my weight. How can I do that? please suggest me a working idea.
He is suffering from pimples on testicles since 2 years is there any effect of this disease on his sexual life and why he is getting pimples? please give reply.
Hello to all docs. I hv suffered from sexual problem. My penis is small. I hv took many online medicine but no effects. So please suggest me appropriate medicine. Thank you.
I'm at the age of 22, l have night fall problem every 5 to 7 days and dhaat when I'm thanking something about sex. How to get rid of these problems.
How to increase the size of penis and how to make it hard to enjoy for a longer period of sex. One more problem is discharge too early.
My sister is suffering from cold for last 2 week. Her chest pains very much whenever she cough hard. What should be done?
I M going to start family planning. I have Grand mal epilepsy since childhood but not inherited. I M on medication oxetol 600, I M worried about the effects of my conditions on my future child. What precautions are there that I should keep in mind. Since 2 years I have not faced Convulsions. Please also let me know the health parameter for husband and wife while family planning.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.