Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Oncologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JainYour feedback matters!
My mother has breast cancer. Her chemotherapy is going on. It is known to us that during the period of chemotherapy there is a chance of muscle pain. She sometimes suffers from that. It isn't possible to bring a physician every time. So I've to serve her. What should be the best way to give her a physiotherapy to reduce her muscle pain for that time. Please suggest something.
Please suggest. Core biopsy from left breast lump is in 6 fragments and show normal terminal duct lobular units with occasional TDLU showing epithelial hyperplasia .few ducts show evidence of columnar cell changes with apical shouting .there is no evidence of in situ or invasive compound.
1st Chemotherapy has been done on 20-9-2016. On 21-9-2016 patient hb low 9.9 and wbc 22000 gain. Sodium 117. Patient unconscious in 30 hours and was not talk and listen our voice. But now listing and talking slowly. So please suggest me care for patient.
A bone cancer (osteosarcoma )4stg can be curable through treatments? Is it a life threatening disease ?which Is the best oncology hospital for the treatment of this disease? My sister 14yo diagnosed with these disease. Help us guys.
Gastrointestinal cancer refers to malignant conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) and accessory organs of digestion, including the esophagus, stomach, biliary system, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, rectum and anus.
Hi doctors, Can stage four disease be cured for male aged 50 years by any type of medicine or fruits. My friend father diagnosed with rectal cancer and doctor have given only 4-5 weeks for treatment for which they need 1 lakh to 2 lakhs and they don't have and also not getting any help Please if you know any alternative solution which can really work than tell.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer in females when they at the age of 20 to 30. Is cancer is irrespective of age.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.