Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JainYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my age 24 years on going my face is oily sikn I have pimples in my face and I have darkspots too I had treatment regarding this for 6months but still remains same and my neck paining for 1year what should I do.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged uncontrolled hypertension can lead to a heart attack or brain stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Which product like if any fruits or vegetables or even medicine helps to increase height as I'm over 19 years nd height is too short is my height will increase or else I lose hope for it.
How do I grow beard in my face. I have little beard which is soft. How do I make it hard and get full beard.
I am 31 year old male. Acute pain on the joint of my left leg's thumb. Difficulty in walking. There is mild swelling, redness. Medication advice please.
Lybrate | Dr. Subhasish Mukherjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Dear, Doctor. Mai 24 Years ka hun, Ek mall me Accountant hun, Din bhar kaam kar ke bahut thakan ho jati hai. Raat me jaldi neend nahi aati, subah jaldi uth nahi pata hun. Or Main subah kuch bhi khata hun to khane ke bad pet me thoda dard hota hai, bahut weakness lagta hai, kuch bhi khata hun but koi fark nahi padta. Zym join kiya par 1 Month me chorna pada. Bahut pareshani hoti hai. Please Help me.
How to increase the memory power and mental health. What kind of foods I have used. Please suggests me sir.
He is having oimoles pimples he has tried every possible home remedies and even taken homeopathic treatment but nothing has happened. Even he has taken the treatment form a M.S but nothing fruitful has happened. Please help.
There is a problem of early ejaculation when I start intercourse after inserting penis it softens within no time. Can my husband take any medicine for this or any other health supplements, please suggest.
While having sex with my partner I didn't even succeed to enter my penis in her vagina. I don't know bt my penis when it gets erected it isn't straight. But it's little curve. So I'm little stressed with this problem. Will it be affect my sexual life?
I am 24 years, projection from anus for last 6 years, blood in stool, acidity,difficulty in going to toilet, is this cancer.
I lack sex drive. I am unable to achieve arousal easily. Even if I do get hard the slightest distraction cause me to lose it. Earlier I never had this issue. Even when I see someone attractive I fail to get aroused.
I am suffering from excessive dandruff. I tried many shampoos. But it didn't help. I am sikh by religion so hair always remain tied up in a turban. And im even getting white patches near my forehead and beard as well. Please help me.
You probably spend a whole day working at your office when your back remains in the same position. Then when you come back from work, you complain about your back pain, put some medicine and hope it goes away the next day. However, in such cases there are chances that the pain might return after a few days. You may not be aware of the fact, but there are certain fairly simple exercises you can do to strengthen your back and prevent back pain. Here are some of them.
1.Opposite arm leg raises
Lie on your stomach with one arm in the air as your starting position. Then finish the exercise by slowly lifting your leg. Hold this position for two seconds and then repeat this for the other arm and leg as well.
2. Prone hold
Hold a posture where you are holding your entire body weight on just your toes and your elbows for as long as it is pain-free.
Lie on your belly with your arms above your head. Slowly lift your arms and legs from this position as far as possible and then put it down again. Repeat this as many times as you can do it in a pain free way. Once again, it is imperative to not do this when it is painful as you may get injured.
4. Side holds
To do this, you have to be on your side putting your entire body weight on the side of your foot and your elbow. Hold it for as long as you can maintain the correct posture and it is pain free for you.
5. Resistance band rotation
Stand straight up or on your knees with your back straight up. Then using a resistance band rotate your body back and forth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
How can I increase my muscle fat if I have done lots of masturbation from last 4 years around 2 to 3 times a day please help.
Sweating is a normal, natural phenomenon which all human beings experience. When the weather conditions are humid, or if you have walked for a long duration in the sun, sweat is bound to appear. Some people sweat much more than the normal rate. If you belong to this category, some questions may come to your mind like whether it is abnormal, and what can a possible remedy be. Here are some facts you must know about sweating:
- Sweating is a natural phenomenon, and everyone sweats. It is a normal function of the human body. It involves the releasing of fluids from our sweat glands present in the skin. The body maintains its temperature by means of perspiration. Sweating may make you feel uncomfortable, but performs the important cooling function of the body. Composed of water, sugar, salts and ammonia, sweat does not have any smell of its own. The unpleasant smell produced from your skin is a result of sweat mixing with bacteria.
- The rate of perspiration varies from person to person. If you find yourself to be sweating more than normal people around you, it's natural for you to get concerned. However, do not worry because this is nothing unnatural. Some people produce more amount of sweat than others, and this is completely natural. The rate just varies from person to person.
- Overreaction of sweat glands leads to hyperhidrosis. Some people have sweat glands which are so over reactive and over-productive that they actually suffer from the disease hyperhidrosis. People having this disease sweat abnormally. The rate of perspiration is very severe. There is no such cure for hyperhidrosis. The only permanent solution to fix this disorder is by surgery where the nerves to the sweat glands are cut off.
- Sweating is psychological in nature. The process of sweating is carried out by the sympathetic nervous system. Once it is stimulated, more sweat is produced. Although it may seem weird, thinking of sweating can lead to more sweating in individuals.
- Nausea leads to increased sweating. Nausea or motion-sickness is another reason, which accounts for profuse perspiration. Nausea stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which in return produces additional sweat.
- Sweating can be delayed at times. Suppose you are climbing up a staircase, but surprisingly you notice that even after going up five flights of stairs, there is no sweat. The sweating appears a little later and is quite intense. This is because your body takes some time to react to the thermoregulation which takes place.
Sweating is a very uncomfortable and irritating phenomenon, but it is actually helpful to the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.