Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JainYour feedback matters!
Many people reach for CC(cortisone cream) as their number-one remedy against itchy skin. Though CC might work very well for some parts of the body, such as the arms or legs, it is advised that men use the utmost caution when using CC on the penis. When nothing else works for an itchy penis, even the best changes in hygiene and good penis care, a man might need CC - but he also needs to know what penis problems it might potentially cause down the road.
What men need to know about cortisone creams
Cortisone creams contain very low amounts of steroids. These creams contain so little, in fact, that they are sold over the counter and most people never experience any negative side effects from using them. CC work very well for those who have skin allergies, such as a bout with poison ivy or something in their environment that causes an itchy rash. It also works very well for those who have certain skin conditions, such as psoriasis or eczema. Keep in mind that these creams stop the allergic reaction, thus stopping the itching; they don't actually treat any underlying condition.
When it comes to more delicate skin, such as that on the penis, it pays to use cortisone creams with extreme caution. That's because many men report changes in their penis skin after using cortisone creams, including thinning of the skin, redness, and a waxy appearance. Some irritation might also occur. Those who have darker penis skin might find that the use of CC also makes the skin lighter, or leaves it with discolored splotches. Using cortisone cream for the long-term might also result in stretch marks on the penis, thanks to the thinning of the skin.
How to use cortisone creams properly
A man should never just reach for a CC at the pharmacy and start using it. It's important to remember how to use it, and what steps to take before resorting to the cream.
1) Figure out the underlying cause. A man who has a seriously itchy penis needs to treat the reason for the problem, rather than just masking it by getting rid of the itch. There might be issues with allergies, parasites, or even a sexually transmitted disease. A visit to the doctor or dermatologist can help a guy figure out what's going on.
2) Use it sparingly. When applying the cream, don't slather it on. Use only the smallest amount possible to get results. This should be no more than what can be squeezed out onto a fingertip.
3) Use it for a short period of time. Cortisone creams should be used for temporary relief, which might mean only a few days. This should give a man enough time to take medications or otherwise follow the doctor's instructions on how to alleviate the underlying cause of the itch.
4) Avoid skin irritations. If the skin of the penis is broken in any way, such as irritated to the point of leaving tiny cuts or abrasions, do not put cortisone cream on it. Not only does this hurt like crazy, it can also allow the cream to infiltrate the skin, which could lead to further problems. And don't scratch! Scratching the penis can get the cortisone in too deep, leading to those aforementioned penis problems.
5) Don't cover the area. When using cortisone cream, try to leave the penis skin bare. This allows the cream to do its work while the skin 'breathes' a bit, mitigating some of the potential damage that can come from cortisone cream use.
One of the best remedies for an itchy penis is great hydration. That's something a man can attain with a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), which includes vitamin E and Shea butter. This one-two punch of hydration can keep the penis skin smooth, supple and itch-free.
I recently got married in December. I am not satisfying with sex due to leak problem. Can I use tablets which won't side effect to me and family. If so suggest me pls.
I am a 36 year old male. My stool consistency has always been a problem. There is always lot of spit and undigested particles floating around. Digestion is generally an issue and I get stomach problems pretty quickly. What could be done.
Doctor Mujhe body pe control nhi h and Mujhe apni body pe control karna h Mjhe night fall ki problem bahut jayda hot I h mai jiski wajah se meri body physically bekar ho ja rhi h aur mere bones bhi weak ho rhe h doctor Mujhe bataiye ki Hm Kya kare Jishse hme problem na ho second problem ye h ki mere right nipple me knot (gaanth) pad gyi hai .
I want to know what are the side effects of protein supplement. I take one scoop of whey protein after my workout. I also want to know if one should take breaks of about one month while taken protein supplements.
Person suffering with high BP range between 120/80 to 140/90 will have any problems in his sex life after marriage.
My mom in hypertension patient. She is not agree to accept this and refuse to take medicines. Is it safe to give med with mixing in orange juice.
(Advisory by Government)
2.Running nose. Body pain.
4.Headaches. Throat pain. Shortness of breath.
1.Wash your hands regularly with soap and clean water.
2.Close your nose/mouth while coughing/sneezing with hand kerchief or mouth.
3.Minimum 8 hours of good sleep is required.
4.Drink plenty of water and eat nutritious food.
1.Do not shake hands while greeting and meeting people.
2.Avoid crowed places.
3.Let us maintain personal hygiene and keep our surroundings clean.
4.Do not take medicines without consulting doctor.