Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep GuptaYour feedback matters!
I ws expecting my periods on 1st April. Bt I missed. I hd a urine pregnancy test on 4, 5, 9, 12th April. All were negative. I hd blood test done on 9th April. Blood test too ws negative. I ws consuming deviry-10mg from 12th April to 17th April twice a day after consultation wid Dr. Bt still I hvnt got my periods. Kindly help.
I have kidney stone . I am talking medicine since last 6 months but not the expected result. lack of appetite and weight loss , weakness , fatigue , hard pain in abdominal I use to face .please help
My wife is pregnant from 3 months. We were up for urine infection test of my wife. In urine test report. .albumin 150 mg / dl & puss cells 5-8 / hpf > 5 .Is there any kind of danger for my wife n for my baby.Please tell sir .
Dr. My mother is suffering from excessive peeing at night, she is used to go washroom at night at least 6-7 times. It's been happening from 10 years, some Dr. Did not find the actual problem which she faces in her past years even then now. Also my mother had recently got operation of gallbladder stone in april 2016. She didn't have sugar problem. But have a hypo thyroid disease from 5 years and taking medicine for that. She is 47 years old and have 70 kg body weight, 5 ft in height. Please given me some home remedies also consultation advice for this problem. Thank you.
I am 30 years old male. I am facing issues with urine habits .I drink water and then go 4-5 times pee every time there is irritation and feel urge to per. I feel pressure but quantity is less. During night also wake up 2-3 times with pressure. I had ultrasound and nothing in there. Nothing in sugar test.
I have stone in my right kidney how can I take any treatment for pick out from my right kidney without any body infections.
Dear Doctor, After waking up from afternoon's sleep I passed urine after that my eyes become blank and I was shivering and I was sweat. Today noon I had heavy meal in that some items were not present added with vanaspati. Now I am laying on bed. please give suggestions to become normal.
My daughter's urine is smelly and yellow in the morning. But during the day I don't find it to be that smelly but yellow. If she takes more water then it is normal. Is there any issue if it is smelly in the morning? she also has bad breath and chest cold. She often catches cold. I give her honey regularly. Will that help for chest cold?
Is there any relation between frequent urination and sadness? I have unending urge to urinate especially when I am emotionally unstable. I find it difficult to control urine. Pls suggest what can be done.
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.