Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep GuptaYour feedback matters!
My father has started to take renakoll homeopathic syrup after he suffered from urinary tract infection 3 times 6 -6 months interval .sometimes he is not able to urinate even in 4 hours he feels he feels something stuck in urethra actually he got operated from ca colon in 2012 now he is free from that at that time when doctor removing the urine catheter the blood drops come from there and till now he is suffering from sometime block in urine passing and sometimes over urine passing even in every 40 minutes his ultrasound reports are normal because of this over urine passing he is not able to take long sleep overnight sugar level is normal ,prostate is normal.
We had sex on 21st of November and my wife's last periods started on 9th November. Now she got some bleeding on 7th December and it stopped on 8th. She is having backache and frequent urination. Is she pregnant?
Urinal burning and too pressure for stool, lots of pasina and headache, safely drinks water when feels thirsty.
Hello Dr, I was on novelon tab for 21 days n as per my ultrasound sonography done during my 3rd day of next periods, my ovarian cyst measuring approx 6 cm has been dissolved. Is this possible in 21 days? Im worried since Dr. told me earlier that cyst was chocolate cyst n was non dissolving. Should I get my sonography done once again to confirm? If luckily, my cyst has dissolved what r the chances of relapsing this again n prevention for this? Please advice.
I'm going at least 10 to 12 times urine in a day I don't know why I always feel like going urine I can't even sleep doctors please help me.
My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.
Hi I have been suffering from stones in both kidneys and bladder stones in urinary bladder. I tried some natural ways of removing it but its not working out for me. The stone size ranges from 4.9 mm in kidney and 8.1 mm in bladder. Please suggest something to remove the stones without operation ways as possible. Thanks.
I am going to have cystoscopy. Thus in my urine, blood has came. To investigate I am going to this as prescribe by doctor. Is it safe or casualties can come. Is it painful or not.
I am 53 year old having undergone radical nephrectomy of right kidney one year back. I am now having severe pain in right side leg joint beneath waist occasionally while taking posture. Is this related to my kidney problem, what should I do?
Here are some preventive aspects for kidney failure
Dr. my mthr test v did bfre 5 days she. Gt fasting plasma glucose 233 n corr. Urine glucose (fasting) NIL n post prandial plasma glucose is 354 n corr. Urine glucose (post lunch) is smthng. Lk ++++++ symbol given so Dr. I nt understand my mthr. Hvng sugar I wnt to confirm tht if hve Wht procedure to do to decrease sugar.
There is a stone 3.5 mm in my urinary tract according to ultra sound report. I feel pain during urination. What should I do ?
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.