Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep GuptaYour feedback matters!
Why redness occurs if we use triple combination cream ie mometasone, hydroquinone and tretinoin cream.
Hello I am 19 years old. My chin colour is black is compared to cheeks and forehead. It is due to razor at early agw. It from 3 4 years. Please give me suggestion that how it will be removed. Thank you.
How to remove dark circles in medicines. I have use cosglo gel but no improvement. So please told about which gel or cream is best for remove dark circle.
I do not eat too oily food and Chilly but still I get pimples and which they turn into black spots and spoil my look.
Sir I have scars problem. Especially on face. I have taken treatment but still am facing the same problem. Am not able to get rid of black scars. they get disappears during winters but then in summer they appears again. Please suggest a permanent solution to my problem because till I take medicine am ok but once I stop taking medicine scars appears again.
Hi doctor I never get pimples or breakouts few days back I used Nivea moisturiser the next day itself I have got pimples and from then I am continuously getting pimples its been 7 days. What should I do doctor? I am 20 years old. My skin type is oily to combination skin.
Sir face is black colour but total body is white. I am always feels very lonely. please advice to become good look of my face.
I have dark circles around my eyes. What may be the reasons for that. Could you please suggest some tips to reduce it?
Hello sir. Do smoking n drinking alcohol around 2 times a week have any effect on face skin tone? And is there any link between these n skin rashes? kindly help.
I am going out sometime .my face was too dull and reduce shining even dark spot around the eyes. This is my problem sir .plzz consults meee. What I am take to remove the dark spot and black mark on his face.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules into the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles. So, how can you tell if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with bisabobol which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.