Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Govil
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep GovilYour feedback matters!
Does homeopathy help in dealing with sensitivity and anxiety when these are part of personal traits/ characteristics?
I know that it is not possible that every things goes according to my wishes. Then why I feel very depressed but I don't show my depression to others. I am making my self angry young man, and when I get angry I also didn't now what to do and what not my mind start giving met randomly decision to me.
One year back, I had suffered from great depression because of which now I am not able to be again happy and healthy. Now I forget things and I have got discouraged. I have fear from meeting people. Please help me.
I feel weak memory. I forget to things, names of people. Kindly tell me any Ayurveda treatment or homeopathic treatment which cure it fast.
Dear doctor. I am a 20 year old medical student. I was having a normal lifestyle until one of my seniors proposed to me. I was in a relationship with him for 1.5 years and later v broke up because we used to fight very frequently now n then. Later I even moved on though it was very difficult initially. Now after 2 months after the breakup one of his friends texts me to me telling me that he's going around telling everyone that I'd had sex with him. When the contrast is that there was no such incidence that has taken place. Now that he is going around telling people such stuff, it's getting harder n harder for me to be in this place. I get revengeful thoughts. please help me get rid of these thoughts, as I want to have a career for myself n not go around spoiling someone's life that never had a meaning in my life. Will be very thankful to You. I've had a past medical history of taking alprazolam for a very short period of 5-6 days n treated with zolpidem for short term insomnia for 10 days. Thank you doctor.
I am a student in SYBCA in previous year I was in relationship with a girl but some causes she left me because that I am not able to focus on my studies what should I do?
People often consider their wedding as the most important day of their lives. Well however, that is a myth. The most important days of your life are followed by your wedding. That is the time that you lay the foundation for a strong and happy married life. The building of this foundation may be affected by some things, the most important factor being failing venereal activities.
Go to a specialist before your big day, so that the days that follow don’t embarrass you in front of your partner.
Not being aware of your sexual potencies is a threat to your conjugal life. People today are too busy planning their wedding and making lavish expenses. But most often they ignore another important factor.
Do you know what is that?
What is important apart from this is the premarital self sexual assessment. Don’t let your first time with your partner be the very first time you test your abilities. Even a good car needs its test run before it leaves the factory and almost every car needs a good service for better performance. That is exactly what premarital self-sexual assessment is.
In case you are not all that aware of the self-assessment techniques or need an expert’s guidance, make your way to a specialist, in this case, a Sexologist and get help. Checking your sexual wellness before your wedding is the most important task at hand and nothing tops it on the priority list.
Why do you need premartial self sexual assessment?
In case you are torn between the decisions of whether to visit a sexologist or not, here are a few factors that make Premarital Self Sexual Assessment mandatory for you-
- It helps you to assess your ability to perform
- It helps you to make sure of your parenting future
- It helps you to prevent yourself and your partner from any sexually transmitted diseases, and most importantly
- It saves you from the embarrassment of non or unsatisfactory performance for the first time, post wedding
How does premartial self sexual assessment works?
There are some ways that you can self-assess your sexual potencies. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Ejaculation Time: Monitor whether you are stricken by premature ejaculation. If yes, take the help of a specialist to delay it. Also, check whether you have a satisfactory ejaculation. Non- satisfactory ejaculation can lead to some health issues in the future.
- Erection Wellness: A great help extended by the premarital self-sexual assessment is checking of your erection wellness. In case there is the unsatisfactory erection, treatment from a specialist can help you reach optimal erection.
- Libido Wellness at Home: Another factor to be addressed during premarital self-sexual assessment is Libido Wellness at home.
- The Complete Recovery from ED and PE: Dual Action Package is the most effective way of dealing with any unsatisfactory sexual condition. Here is where it becomes important for you to consult a sexologist before marriage. A sexologist will provide you with the best Premarital Sexual Assessment as well as the best treatment to put you in the best of your form.