Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep GargYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 19 years old boy suffering from cough and heart pain from 3-4 months. please tell me what should i do?
Sir I am 23 year old I am suffering from asthma from my childhood I used so many tablets and sprays it is only for temporary relax so please give any advice.
I have sinus problem. Now it has become worse. What r the precautions that I must take in order to avoid sinus?
I have been suffering from cough from last 2 weeks.In the morning time their is no cough but by the time I start having little cough and at night I have more cough. I do lot of hard work at my office and as a stay alone so many time I order food from outside Please help me.
I suffer from Sinusitis for the last 25 years. Even a test also indicated that it is positive. Please advise what drugs should be taken by me?
I am jain 48 years male suffering from cough cold and fever since 8 days with off an. What is a basic symptoms of flu? And tell me about the cough problems and fever and cough?
I am suffering from cough last few days kindly suggest me one of the best and quick recovery medicine from it?
Helo doctor my self bheru prajapat. I am 22 years old boy. I have so much cough and cold for last two day what should I do.
Sir, I have the sinus problems in my nose from 6 years and at present I am 17. So and I feel headache too due to this so how can I cure it ?
I hv throat itching since last two months, this cause dry coughing and sometimes cause blockage so that I can't breath properly.
I have moderate stage of COPD. I do deep breathing exercises for 30 minutes in the morning and evening and additionally 30 minutes of walk in the evening regularly. In spite of it, I tire out quickly even if I exert a little while doing routine activity like household chores. How can I improve my stamina?
I am a 40 year old man. I am feeling some breathing problem. What should be dose for nebulization for me.
9years old he had cough in report x.- ray-broncho -vascular markings r prominent Hb%13.8, RBC-5.1, WBC-WBC-22.6, plt-320, N/L-79H/13L. M/E-7/1 med. hetrazan100, xyzalsnia claribid250 sy- cosere-cosere-d all for ten days again same cough started after 1 month why this problem occur.
Doctor i'm suffering from asthma i'm using levolin inhalers and seroflo rotohaler every now and then so can you please suggest a good inhalers.
My wife is diagnosed with asthma. Is coughing normal in asthma. She feels pain while breathing. Is it true that once you use inhaler you are used to it? What should I do? How to stop the coughing. Thanks in advance.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.