Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep DhallYour feedback matters!
My mother has headache on right side eye. For over 6 days and getting water in right side eye. What should I do ?
My wife has episceleretis and the doctor has said not to use any drops or steroids and instead has given ibuprofen 400 mg 3 times a day. She had shown 3 doctors before and no respite, as the redness of eye would reoccur in 1 month, is this the right treatment what she has now, please guide.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestions and also headache but not fully.
My eyes are becoming red in colour f ROM last three days what shall I do for this is there any preventive measures.
Hello, my age 23/m. Recently I went for an eye test. Dr says u hav an eyesight.Power ( L -0.75sp -0.50cy axis 95 & R -0.50sp -0.50cy axis 90). [i am a student and i, also work on p.C] Do I need specs? I am using specs only for sometime because I am getting headache after wearing them. But I can see clearly with glasses. Do i wear them constantly frm morning to nyt? Or only fr sometime?
I am suffering with eye pain due to cause of dust and in eye there is formed a little bit of eg. Like a little piece of pimple. This was not curing, I am facing this problem since 3 years. Can you please help me.
I have red eyes over 5 day. What to do have tried many eye drops bit it is not working. Please suggest me.
Sir or ma'am my eye sight is weak itd -2.5 what will I do, pls suggest me some medicine or drops for get rud of it, so I'll be able to see far objects clearly Pls pls pld.
I have red eyes from last five days, and at morning, myhhh eyes have some mud. PlZzz suggest some medicine.
I am facing an irritation in my eyes. Inspite of washing eyes twice a time I feel like rubbing my eyes all time. In the mean time my eyes get red. please say as to what should I do to get rid of it.
Burning sensation of eyes reduces.