Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Chawhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ChawhanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have Knee pain and little hip pain. I consulted ortho doctor he told me to do exercise. But it did not reduce. Later I visited rheumatology doctor he gave SAAZ 1000 mg and zycel 200 mg. And Solumedrol injunction to my knees. Later I did not get any pain. After 1 month again I got knee pain. I have stop all medicine, I visited orthopedic doctor he gave mexate tablet 7.5 mg weekly once. Now I am confused. According to Blood report HLA B27 is positive, apart from tat everything is fine. I am 24 years guy. I have 2 question, 1 is whether tat medicine is proper or wat I need ot do. Next is I do masturbate daily does it affect to knee pain?
Tomorrow I played badminton for about an hour and after sometime it started a pain in my left lower backside and my right hand & thigh and it is going on also now. What to do?
I am 41 years female and have pain in buttocks and legs since three months. Mri shows disc bulging. I am taking medications pregabalin sr and physiotherapy swd, ift, 3 excercises. Twice I took traction but it increased the pain. The excercises also seem to have increased the tingling and pain. Please advise.
Hello I got sprain in ankle like 1 month ago but the swelling has went away but the pain is still there like if I try to stretch its still pain. Do I need to do xray?
I am 21. I m having pain in my spine because of continue studies and that's y I can't exercise and moreover while doing shoulder exercise my shoulder feels to get broken. What should I do?
Good evening Doctor, 1. I am suffering from back and shoulder pain from two months. Daily I am driving on two wheelers minimum 60 KM to 80 KM. 2. And also I have migraine Headache. Please suggest me what is solution above the problems.
My father has pain in his legs, we went many hospitals but it will like that only, please suggest any thing to us.
I am 25 yr old guy and having pain in my left knee and sometimes in left leg also. Why this happens?
I am suffering from spondylitis, my hands get numbness when I get up early morning, any natural remedies for this as my age is 45 I am not interested in surgery. Thanks
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.