Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
Will ejaculation cause right hip pain? I am suffering from this problem. I am also having lower leg pain. Will ejaculation cause these problems? I am suffering from neck pain since 1 year. I consulted neurologist. He suggested for MRI. It says that no significant abnormality detected. But it says that minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 .is this problem of disc causing my right hip and lower leg pain or ejaculation causing it. I am also feeling pain in my penis. I am21 years old. I am also having upper back pain So doctor please kindly answer me as per my question ? And solution to it, as I am using medicines I am still struggling. Please help me Thanks to doctor.
Hello. I'm 20 years old. Before 6 months my hip size was 24 now it became 26. Could you please suggest me some food which gives perfect size. And I have cellulite too on my stomach. please help me to get out of this.
I'm 29 years married for last 3 years and don't have any child but I always want to have sex with my wife. Having sex all the time I think I am getting weak just because of having sex all time. Please help me for not having sex all time how can I control it.
Hello Mam/Sir. I have a problem last 4-5 years, continuously cough comes from my mouth, I have shown many doctors and my all my reports are fine too, and one of doctor has surgery to my nose but still I am suffering the problem, I had been operation of appendix 5 years ago. After that I have started the cough problem. Many doctors has been tried to know my problem. Please help me. Thanks.
Hi! I am 45 years old and diagnosed with early menopause. I have a very healthy life style. I do cardio, toning for 5 days in a week. My day starts with jeera, aijwan water with lemon and honey. After one hour I hv a cup of tea. I eat a small portion of breakfast n go to gym. Mu lunch consists of brown rice, veggies and rasam n curd. Night I eat pulka with veg curry. I am an vegetarian n trying to get rid of abdominal fat and excess weight. Still not losing. Can any one tell me where I am going wrong. My weight is 63 and height is 5 1'(put on 2 kg in recent ankle fracture) back to normal from 2 months. But weight is not coming down. I stopped sweets too.
I am 74 years male, after 15 years of my CAB do need to continue my medicine, although my every report is normal. Presently I am taking atorvastatin 10 one every day and revlol 12.5 one every day. I walk 3-4 Km every day plus I do yoga 30 minutes every day.
I'm 33 years old. I undergone orthodontics treatment on 2 days back, my tests slightly in front, I wanted to know what are the precaution to be taken to eat and drink, can hot tea, coffee can be taken? Non veg can eat or not, Which toothpaste can be useful? Please suggest.
I am 28 years old women and I am suffering from deficiency in vitamin D, calcium and also cervical strain with neck curve loss and pain/numbness in hands. Though I am taking medicines and all, but my concern is why am I deficient in the vitamins or low hb even I am taking balanced diet and sufficient sun light exposure? Why my body is not absorbing the nutrients from the food?
Sir, I have small hole in both ear, my age is 26 yrs, is there any laser operation for it in Patna .if it is then how much cost it will take, please suggest me sir.
Erectile dysfunction now has become a common disorder for most men. Middle aged men are most common to get erectile dysfunction mainly due to unhealthy life style, smoking and excessive stress. There are several other factors that are responsible causing this erectile dysfunction, but most men look forward for nutritional way of treatment to overcome this erectile dysfunction. Nutrients that really help in recovering from erectile dysfunction problem and enable men to have satisfactory sexual life.
Nutrients to overcome erectile dysfunction:
Dietary changes play a major role in solving many health issues of various concerns. Few vitamins that beat the erectile dysfunction are
1. DHEA: Dehydroepialdosterone is a hormone released from the adrenal glands. DHEA reaches the peak by the age of 25 and above for men. However, this vitamin is not directly available from natural foods, but is wild yam and soya beans may stimulate the body to produce more DHEA when there is a need. Excessive intake of this food may not lead to increased level of DHEA as this is produced by the aldosterone only with the decreased level in the blood.
There are several other factors that stimulate the production of DHEA are regular exercise to keep your body physically active, taking healthy nutritious diet, adequate rest and sleep and avoiding excessive stress.
2. Carnitine: Combination of vitamins like propionyl L carnitine, L carnitine and acetyl L carnitine are helpful to overcome erectile dysfunction in elderly persons. Combination of these vitamins helps to increase the level of testosterone hormone in the body. 2gms of each vitamin is required daily to overcome erectile dysfunction
3. Arginine: It is a type of amino acid that affects the production of nitric oxide. But nitric oxide is responsible for the vasodilatation effect thus, leading to the increased blood flow to the penis and causes penile erection. There are few studies that say that arginine also helps in removing erectile dysfunction. Hence there is a controversial issue with the usage of arginine for erectile dysfunction.
4. Pyconogel: 120mg of pyconogel daily helps to solve the sexual problems. This vitamin is found in pinus pinaster and helps to improve the sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 20yr old male and I am having severe chest pain sometimes which comes and goes n it stays for about 15-20 min. Every test came back negative. I'm suffering from last 1 year. Both cardiologist and pulmonologist couldn't find any thing. What should I do?
I am 17 year old male, my problem is some time ill feel weakness suddenly, some what my head get harder, it mostly happened when walkup in morning.
I am 41 year old. When I drive car with wearing jeans, I feel very pain in my right testis. What is the reason. please suggest me what should I do?
Hypogonadism in females occurs when your sex glands produce little or no sex hormones.The sex glands, also called gonads that are responsible for ovary formation in females, breast enlargement and in menstrual cycle.
What Are the Types of Female Hypogonadism?
There two types of hypogonadism are primary and central hypogonadism.
Primary Hypogonadism: Primary hypogonadism means that you don't have enough sex hormones in your body due to a problem in your gonads. Your gonads are still receiving the message to produce hormones from your brain, but they aren't able to produce them.
Central Hypogonadism or Secondary Hypogonadism: In central hypogonadism, the problem lies in your brain. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland in your brain, which control your gonads, aren't working properly.
Causes of Primary Hypogonadism:
- Autoimmune disorders, such as Addison's disease and hypoparathyroidism
- Genetic disorders, such as Turner syndrome and Klinefelter syndrome
- Severe infections
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Hemochromatosis, which happens when your body absorbs too much iron
- Radiation exposure
- Surgery of your sex organs
Causes of Central or Secondary Hypogonadism include:
- Genetic disorders, such as Kallmann syndrome (abnormal hypothalamic development)
- Infections, including HIV and AIDS
- Pituitary disorders
- Inflammatory diseases including sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, and histiocytosis
- Rapid weight loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Use of steroids or opiates (especially long-term usage)
- Brain surgery
- Radiation exposure
- Injury to your pituitary gland or hypothalamus
- A tumor in or near your pituitary gland
Symptoms that May Affect Females Include:
- Lack of menstruation
- Slow or absent breast growth
- Hot flashes
- Loss of body hair
- Low or absent sex drive
- Milky discharge from your breasts
Treatment for Hypogonadism in Women: Your treatment will involve increasing the amount of female sex hormones in your body. Your first line of treatment will probably be estrogen therapy if you've had a hysterectomy. Either a patch or pill can administer the supplemental estrogen hormone. Estrogen must be balanced with progesterone, because taking estrogen alone leads to a dangerous build up of the lining of the uterus (endometrial hyperplasia) that can lead to cancer of the uterus. Low-dose testosterone may be added for women with hypogonadism who have a low sex drive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.