Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old. I'm under weight and under growth. testosterone levels are low. I still can't gain weight. And hve no manly features.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from fever from last 2 days and also suffering from headache. What should I do?
I am having mouth ulcers. Seems on soft palate and at the back of tongue causing difficulty while eating. What could be the possible medicine for reliving the pain.
My neck is paining. When I moved left right, it was happened last night in sleep. Any suggestions how I can get relief?
She is 4 years old, she is frequently affecting with fever, we had done all tests but nothing is positive, Doctor said that her immunity power decreased, so please suggest me the reason and advice me how to increase the resistance by fruits and etc.
I have pain in right side groin and right side testicle increase 1 1/2 times left testicle suddenly. What is the problem?
I'm Bhanuprakash, age 24 not married. Doctor I do masturbate daily do it effect in the future, I'm worrying about this please help me out?
Is penis enlargement exercise exist? If exist is it safe and useful? please suggest 2 years before my size was 5 or 5.5 but now I feel it becomes little bit small.
I drink weekly. And sometime I feel pain in my abdomen. Is this for drinking alcohol. Or its for Gas or junk food?
Sir whenever I got sore (funsi) it does not cure properly, but it becomes hard disappear. I have even got a sore on my penis and it has become hard. Please suggest any natural treatment.
I am 28 years old and what I need to do for long intercourse and how to get penis long, and what tips you give to put on wait,
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.