Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep BhallaYour feedback matters!
My body is paining. Its near left arm near shoulder. And near back around ribs. Pain started around week before and it was back side.now pain in slowly transferred front side. Some time I can' t take deep breathe. MY Age is 37 years old and am male.
My mother is suffering from knee pain for the last three years or so. What should you suggest me on an economical basis?
My aunt is diagnosed with diaphragm elevated issue and hence has breathing issue. Doctor is saying, she need to wear mask through out her life. She has rheumatoid arthritis and since she is not able to hold her breath while in sleeping position, doctor is not able to take CT scan. Could someone help. Me how serious is this diaphragm issue and is there a way to take CT scan, as she is not able to hold her breath even for sometime.
Is it safe to go for aerobics when I am having back pain. I consulted a Dr. he Said that my bones are very weak and prescribed some muscle relaxant pills, vitamin D, some powder to drink with warm water. Please advise.
I am facing a problem in my right arm (Righthander) when I throw a ball at faster speed or long distance giving jerk or may be swing the hand faster imitating to throw, I kind of feel pain which is from past 2-3 years (22 years age). There was no injury previously. After a few minutes the pain vanishes.
My tibia bone was broken on 19 Jan. And it was operated with a middle on 29 Jan. I wnt to know at which time if was able to walk. I mean without support.
Hi. M 30 years old female frm delhi. I have three n half year old daughter. Post delivery after c section I am suffering frm back pain n now frm last two years der is pain in my left leg. Leg pain increases in cold condition. Dere is stiffness in d leg. Prolonged sitting or sleeping causes d stiffness. I feel pain wen I walk after sitting long. I hv undergone physiotherapy at least 12 sittings bt wen d sessions get over it cm bck. I hv seen mny ortho doctors also bt dey werexnt able to identify my problem .dey only gave me painkikers.
My mother is suffering from knee pains. She is of 58 and is overweight (120 kg). The doctors advice for knee replacement. How many chances r there for successful knee replacement as she is overweight?
I used to stand in kitchen for regular 3 hours fir cooking becoz I am living in joint family .becoz of work load I am having swelling in my feet and legs .is there any problem regarding to normal delivery I am 9 month pregnant I am having 15 days only and my room is also uostairs so just becoz of walking too much I am having swelling in my legs .will it cause any problem in my normal delivery. Pls suggest and today my feet are paining lil .after completing my work I used to sit .but it is not going.
I have grand mom of age 75 she always get pain in legs and neck so just tell me a tablets by which I can get the problems solved becz shes age is more now we can not remove that problem but solve it I need a advise.
I am suffering from gout. My ankle got swelling since 1 week. I'm using homeopathy medicine. Still there is swell. What should I do to reduce this.
I have problem of back pain over many yers. These problem totally destroyed my life, how can I solve it. Please help me!
I am 50 years old female and I have pain in both thumbs and palm of both hands. Also I have pain in my shoulders. So, I requested to you give some ways of treatment.
I am 30 years old suffering from digestion and left hand paining at the elbow problem last 1yr taken all blood test ecg it says normal but still am having the issue please help me out in this.
I have checked my uric acid and its level is 10.3, I have pains in joints and muscles mostly in legs. Please suggest me best treatment and precautions.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is more prevalent among women (in the age group between 25 - 60 years) than men. The condition often results in muscular and joint pain along with extreme tiredness. Further, there may be severe headaches, body stiffness, insomnia or sleeping disorders, high sensitivity to extreme temperatures, abdominal pain, Irritable bowel syndrome and also Fibro Fog ( a condition triggered by Fibromyalgia, whereby an individual is unable to concentrate on anything). In some, the condition can trigger severe anxiety, stress, and depression.
While discussing Fibromyalgia, it is important to mention about the Tender Points or Trigger Points. These are delicate points and areas located throughout the body where even a gentle tap or pressure is enough to cause pain. Some of these trigger points in Fibromyalgia include:
- upper chest.
- back of the head.
- top of shoulders.
- outer elbows.
Some of the common factors that play a significant role in triggering Fibromyalgia are
- Stress and Trauma: Fibromyalgia may be an outcome of extreme physical, mental and emotional turmoil (which often creates a hormonal imbalance) or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Fibromyalgia may be linked to genetics and hereditary. People with a family history of Fibromyalgia are more susceptible to the painful condition.
- In some individuals, an autoimmune disorder such as Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis can also be a contributing factor resulting in Fibromyalgia.
Acupressure to treat Fibromyalgia
People often opt for Alternative Therapy to treat Fibromyalgia. Individuals with Fibromyalgia benefit immensely from Acupressure. Acupressure is a popular alternative therapy that finds its origin in China. It channelizes upon the use of pressure at certain points in the body to ease the pain. Some of the acupressure points that are often used to relieve the pain, especially related to the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, in Fibromyalgia include:
- Stomach 36 (ST 36): ST 36 holds great significance in providing a soothing and calming effect in people with extreme stress and anxiety (one of the critical symptoms associated with Fibromyalgia). ST 36 is located in the depression of the tibia (lateral side), at a distance of about four fingers downwards from the patella or the knee. Gently and slowly massaging the point for 3-4 minutes is said to provide great relief.
- Ren 17: Another acupressure point that goes a long way to lower the anxiety and physical stress is Ren 17 or the chest center. This acupressure point is the middle of the chest (anterior midline), at the fourth intercostal space from the second rib downwards.
- Ear Shen Men: The Ear Shen Men is an important acupressure point in the triangular fossa, at the upper region of the ear. People with physical and emotional stress benefit from this acupressure point.
- Pericardium 6: The Pericardium 6 is in the mid arm region (lower and inner part of the arm) between the two tendons at a distance of four fingers from the wrist crease. In addition to a great soothing effect, Pericardium 6 is beneficial for people with nausea.
- Yintang: Nothing works more like the Yintang to relieve stress and anxiety. The acupressure point in between the eyes at the eyebrow level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.